IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

Well, damn. What a letdown. Was the whole eleventy-month pregnancy thing just performance art?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, damn. What a letdown. Was the whole eleventy-month pregnancy thing just performance art?

If so, it was the funniest routine she'll ever do.

facebook.com/deann.alaine.10

Nice new pic Dede! You don't look as pregnant these days.

The photographer actually did a nice job. Her makeup looks good, too.

But she doesn't look like a comedian. And there's something very "off" about the expression in her eyes, something I've noticed in other photos but stands right out here. She has a desperate and hurt look in her eyes that says anything but "comedy" to me.

Long ago, pre-Internet, I used to know a girl who wanted to be a star--or at least get a lot of attention--just like Dede. And she used to pull outrageous stunts to get attention (and money). I remember her telling me that there was no such thing as negative publicity, as it got people talking about you. To get no attention was worse than negative attention. And besides, people had short memories for the specifics.

I've seen other people act under the assumption that negative attention is better than no attention since then, and I'm pretty sure that line of thinking was behind a lot of Greg and Dede's antics. But they failed to take the Internet into account. Once, they would have been a pair of local nutballs and petty scammers who could just move on to another town when they went too far. But now? There's no escaping their past. It lives on, and follows them everywhere they go, via an easy Google search. And it looks, to me, like that's finally dawned on them. The reality of ruining their personal reputations, and what that means for their futures, has finally sunk in. Unfortunately, neither one is smart enough to figure out how to cover their tracks and start over again. And both (especially Dede) still have a powerful need for public attention and recognition that they will keep trying to get fed.

Yeah, her body is finally bouncing back from the baby. You know what they say, Deeds, 11 months on, 11 months off.

She may have been padding to look more pregnant.

I found it interesting two Dede's new profile wasn't friends with Greg's. I think they are still together, but I think they believe if Dede's "career" is their ticket to a better life. She likely thinks distancing herself from the guy who drives an Xgaymobile and has got the attention of the internet probably would help her career.

I have to say though, there likely isn't a lot of money in being a Christian actor. And if Dede wants to reach a wider audience in the entertainment world, good luck with an Xgay husband and an internet history of homophobia.

So excited to see Mr. Hollywood, Greg Allen as an extra in the inspirational movie, Virtuous with Erick Estrada! http://virtuousfilm.com/

Seeing that on her FB page actually made me LOL. "Mr Hollywood". I so wish I could see her "tear it up on Friday". This saga is taking an interesting and funny turn.

Seeing that on her FB page actually made me LOL. "Mr Hollywood". I so wish I could see her "tear it up on Friday". This saga is taking an interesting and funny turn.

LOL can you imagine Greg getting a fan photo of himself with Erik Estrada while wearing his nifty embroidered blazer? I would PAY to have that photo!

I thought there were a few FJ'ers in Atlanta following the saga? I hope SOMEONE goes...I know if I lived in Atlanta I would cancel all other arrangements just see this.

Didn't she audition for America's Got Talent? I wonder how that went.

She did. I'm starting to wonder if her relative social media silence is due to her actually being selected for the show. It's my understanding that once you advance past a certain point in the auditions, they pretty much make you shut down your web presence for the duration.

I think they have accepted her. Not because she is good, but because she is a brand of crazy that would be hilarious for TV :D

I would give up every Christmas and birthday present for the next ten years to see DeDe on AGT. My life would be complete. :lol: Please please please let her have been picked for the show!!! :pray:

I think they have accepted her. Not because she is good, but because she is a brand of crazy that would be hilarious for TV :D

Yeah, every season they send through at least one legitimate talentless weirdo who has no chance of winning but sticks around way too long to be pointed and laughed at. Dede would certainly only be selected on those grounds.

She probably wont even realise it as well, and think she got through because she is awesome.

Shows like that are usually the sort that you would have to pay me to watch....but Dede? Yeah, I would love to see it.

She is posting how many ads she and Greg are acting as 'extras' in, some with links. I watched and see no one in the background/crowd who can be seen to be either of them. I doubt this will be a moneymaker.

LOL can you imagine Greg getting a fan photo of himself with Erik Estrada while wearing his nifty embroidered blazer? I would PAY to have that photo!

I thought there were a few FJ'ers in Atlanta following the saga? I hope SOMEONE goes...I know if I lived in Atlanta I would cancel all other arrangements just see this.

P&C, you have been such a great follower of XGG & DD, helping all of us keep up! I think you have earned a flight out of the artic tundra to (hopefully?) warmer weather to follow DD there!!:)

P&C, you have been such a great follower of XGG & DD, helping all of us keep up! I think you have earned a flight out of the artic tundra to (hopefully?) warmer weather to follow DD there!!:)

Somebody needs to keep the torch lit LOL. I don't think this saga is over, because he crazy is too overwhelming.

Wow, so Dede could have made it onto AGT....that could explain why they've been working to clean up their personal internet presence. I thought it may have had something to do with the custody arrangement with her kid's dad, but maybe you are all onto something.

The Xgay Greg and Dede phenomena has been a hit in certain corners of the internet, but if the Deeds gets on TV, the whole story is going to explode. The interwebs are forever.

And Dede's latest PSA...

Where would we be without the Urban Dictionary?

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action." Urban Dictionary page "S".

Lil Jon and Nelly, Thank you for being so responsible!

God Bless you and God Bless America.

Love, The First Lady of Comedy

PROMOTER OF ABSTINENCE. "Keep your legs shut together in good or crummy weather, keep your clothes on!"

And Greg is back to Haislip and posting angrier and angrier posts at the christians who are keeping him from having his motor coach by not donating and the evil grammy awards and his godly anger/willingness to do anything.

And Greg is back to Haislip and posting angrier and angrier posts at the christians who are keeping him from having his motor coach by not donating and the evil grammy awards and his godly anger/willingness to do anything.

But... is he as angry as Kanye? They seem oddly similar to me.

He is an entitled little bugger begger, isn't he?

He is an entitled little bugger begger, isn't he?

Yes indeed. After all, he gave up all that great man sex for God and now is reduced to only getting his rocks off by walking through "gay friendly malls" wearing his fancy stitched sportscoat and STILL people won't listen to God enough for him to have his motorcoach....

Yes indeed. After all, he gave up all that great man sex for God and now is reduced to only getting his rocks off by walking through "gay friendly malls" wearing his fancy stitched sportscoat and STILL people won't listen to God enough for him to have his motorcoach....

He would have been much more successful monogramming and promoting himself as "Best Gay on the Beach - meet my boyfriend". Who could resist that?

But... is he as angry as Kanye? They seem oddly similar to me.

Imma let you finish in a minute Greg but Ted Haggard is the best ex-gay grifting preacher ever!

He would have been much more successful monogramming and promoting himself as "Best Gay on the Beach - meet my boyfriend". Who could resist that?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ITA I wonder if he has moments where he reassessed and thought that perhaps he would have been better of staying gay? I do wonder at times if part of his transition to Xgay was in part due to hormonal levels going down as he hit middle age. He maybe mistook his lower sex drive as not being attracted to men anymore?

There is no way you can ever convince me that he is sexually attracted to women.

Anyways, Xgay Greggy-poo has been on a posting streak (all public btw). I feel sorry for his host family...they are stuck with the Dodo Twins in the house all day, as the weather in Atlanta prevents them from tooling around Atlanta in the Xgaymobile. They maybe should have made a couple laps around the city in the days before the storm to prevent it from coming to Atlanta.

So many people are looking to the government to be their savior and then a big massive weather system comes in and shuts whole cities down. God is large and in charge and I believe trying to get our attention. A lot of money is not being made today. So if your home with your family today get to know them. Spend time with the very people that your usually too busy to spend with them. God loves family. You know Husband, wife, kids sharing their live together instead of each one going into a different room in the house. Have a devotion with your family and then pray together. Make this day about God and your family.

Greg telling us not to worship the LGBT (well, I'll continue to worship big ol' Queens at least)

The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Daniel, David, Noah, Job is bigger than any other puny little god. There is ONLY 1 GOD that can save us from hell.

Hint: His name is NOT Buddha, Muhammad, Satan, The LGBT, President Obama, Your pastor, Your wife, Your husband, Your children or any other god that so many are creating in their own image.

His name Is JESUS CHRIST! The KING of KINGS and THE LORD OF LORDS!! Jesus Christ is our ONLY salvation.

And the word of God is confrontational (Greg...it's all about presentation!) I wonder if the bolded is referencing himself?

Have you ever noticed how confrontational the word of God is? I suspect that is why so many people try to rewrite or just ignore it all together. The word of God is full of absolutes. People will absolutely go to hell if they don't repent - absolutely! Here's the flip side of that; people will absolutely go to heaven if they repent. Here's the kicker though... GO AND SIN NO MORE!!

Tomorrow yet again a lot of money will NOT be made. So who's in charge?????

*headdesk* In this case, Greg hasn't thought through his comment and implies Jesus is kind of a dick for sending wintery weather towards Atlanta

So who the world do they think this Mother nature is? They don't want to believe in a sky god, but they believe in this mother nature?!?!?!?!

HIS NAME IS JESUS not mother nature!!!

Still he's not saying anything half as outrageous as his breakdown of his gay sex life, hemmeroid surgery or lack of deoderent. I really hope its only because Dede might be shown on AGT and not because he finally figured out he should use discretion when posting.

At least SOMEONE is working

What a fun experience being on set with Jennifer Lopez, Viola Davis and about 100 others in the "club scene" in their up coming film Lila & Eve. Story line: On the heels of a tragic drive-by shooting, two distraught mothers team up to avenge the deaths of their children when local inner city authorities fail to find the culprits.

I wonder if Dede introduced herself to Jenny from the Block. Maybe she discussed signing off the rights to "Keep Your Clothes On" to Jlo and will be on her next album :lol:

Archived