IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

I tried to go there, but got an error message:

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't screenshot it, but one of StillGay's 2 Facebook pages (the less active one) lists his FORMER employment as "Missionary to America". Something is definitely up

Hmmm...I wonder if Dede's ex made some legal maneuvers to protect their son? Like limiting Dede's access to supervised custody...or none at all. That might explain why they would come out admitting she isn't pregnant or the Facebook cleaning spree.

Still disappointed I can't find their appearance on Atlanta Live anywhere :-(

Hmmm...I wonder if Dede's ex made some legal maneuvers to protect their son? Like limiting Dede's access to supervised custody...or none at all. That might explain why they would come out admitting she isn't pregnant or the Facebook cleaning spree.

Still disappointed I can't find their appearance on Atlanta Live anywhere :-(

Me too...I feel it would make for perfect holiday entertainment :lol:

Just realized that I DID grab a screenshot of the update! I've never posted pics before so let's hope this works.

How many fb pages does he have? The avatar on this one doesn't match the one I've been looking at. Can you link me?

"...This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper."- T.S. Eliot

how disappointing.

How many fb pages does he have? The avatar on this one doesn't match the one I've been looking at. Can you link me?

He has two but both are scrubbed clean. He is no longer a Missionary for America, either

This is his main fb:

Facebook.com/gregahaislip

He just changed his profile picture (and reactivated his fb). Not much is public.

His private posts are the same thing, one right after the other, every few hours. He used to be gay but god set him free.

Greg has become so boring. I miss the oversharing...letting the world know he was HIV free, had hemmeroid surgery, and telling his mother he was humping Dede.

I would LOVE if one of the host families came on FJ and spilled. I wonder if they only expected them to stay a day or two at first?

This is his main fb:

Facebook.com/gregahaislip

He just changed his profile picture (and reactivated his fb). Not much is public.

His private posts are the same thing, one right after the other, every few hours. He used to be gay but god set him free.

Thanks...that's the one that I've been looking at. I found the other, but there's not much going on there either.

Greg probably is likely posting as furiously as usual - his posts are likely all private.

IIRC a couple months back there was a job opportunity in Florida and they were going to try to make their way down there? Was Atlanta intended to be a pit stop on the way to the job? Did the xgaymobile finally bite the dust in Atlanta? Or - as I imagine - the job thing wasn't Greg's style. Those are only for job-type friends!

I found his account just now but no new posts that are public since August... and his name no longer xgay greg.

He went back to the dark side so god took his lung foal(s)

He has a facebook account under just his name. Still posting

It looks like they're still in Atlanta, and Dede is trying her hand at stand-up comedy. According to her Twitter feed, she tried out for America's Got Talent, billing herself as the "First Lady of Comedy."

There's a pic of her at the AGT auditions:

http://www.americasgottalentauditions.c ... cf3388.jpg

OMG. I got annoyed into quitting AGT a few years back, but for this, I may have to watch the audition shows again. I hope she sang "Keep Your Clothes On."

Who knows? Maybe she was crazy enough for her audition to be aired. It's unfortunate, but these shows always like to include some obviously delusional people. If XG was with her, the two of them would be irresistible in the train wreck department.

Someone should suggest that if her in person audition didn't work, she should submit an online one. I'm sure it would be cringe-worthy.

Who knows? Maybe she was crazy enough for her audition to be aired. It's unfortunate, but these shows always like to include some obviously delusional people. If XG was with her, the two of them would be irresistible in the train wreck department.

Someone should suggest that if her in person audition didn't work, she should submit an online one. I'm sure it would be cringe-worthy.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised. I got started watching AGT because an...er...let's say eccentric person of my acquaintance auditioned a few years back. That person's audition ultimately did make it to the show, and they were duly buzzed off almost instantaneously by all three (at the time) judges. Dede is WAY wackier than that person was IMO, and AGT just loves to point and laugh at contestants with an inflated opinion of their own talent (which is one of the reasons I quit watching), so I think she stands a definite chance of getting on air.

:shock: Dede truly looks horrible. I don't mean that from a fashion perspective (I couldn't care any less than I already do about such matters), but from a health perspective.

Her face and hands look abnormally puffy, her smile looks forced, her eyes look dull, and her skin coloration is off. Her hair doesn't look like it's been washed in a month of Sundays either. I fear that living on the road, eating from the $1 menu at McDonald's isn't agreeing with her to the point that she may be jeopardizing her health.

Greg I couldn't give a shit about, but there is something tragic about Dede. I don't know...seeing a mom that should be somewhere working as a nurse, raising her son, instead living in a car and playing with a tiny pink ukulele just breaks my heart. Maybe it's because I think she has some mental limitations, whereas Greg is a good old fashioned swindler.

I am a mom myself, so I can't help but wonder how she feels about not being with her son at the holidays or having any money to buy him Christmas gifts. Then thinking of the little one having to try to wrap his mind around the fact that his mother is unstable and has nothing to offer him. :(

:shock: Dede truly looks horrible. I don't mean that from a fashion perspective (I couldn't care any less than I already do about such matters), but from a health perspective.

Her face and hands look abnormally puffy, her smile looks forced, her eyes look dull, and her skin coloration is off. Her hair doesn't look like it's been washed in a month of Sundays either. I fear that living on the road, eating from the $1 menu at McDonald's isn't agreeing with her to the point that she may be jeopardizing her health.

Greg I couldn't give a shit about, but there is something tragic about Dede. I don't know...seeing a mom that should be somewhere working as a nurse, raising her son, instead living in a car and playing with a tiny pink ukulele just breaks my heart. Maybe it's because I think she has some mental limitations, whereas Greg is a good old fashioned swindler.

I am a mom myself, so I can't help but wonder how she feels about not being with her son at the holidays or having any money to buy him Christmas gifts. Then thinking of the little one having to try to wrap his mind around the fact that his mother is unstable and has nothing to offer him. :(

Given that this woman abandoned her real son in favor of a delusional eleventy month lung foal pregnancy, the less contact DeDe has with her son is better for all involved.

Archived