IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

Thank you for the heads up. I buy a lot off QVC because you can get great high end products at a great price point. That is where I bought my Clarisonic, Opal, and get most of my Philosophy skincare off there.

My weakness is cosmetics, and I think I have tried just about every dang BB and CC cream on the market. Jamie's is the best, and it has so many good skin products in it, plus a good, high SPF. I am wanting to try her primer.

Ok the TSV is 3/10, and it contains the SPF CC cream(supersize), a new serum gloss, tightlining mascara primer, and a new foundation brush. It is $59.xx. I have the primer, and love it. I had given up on them, they seemed to make my foundation disappear, instead of last. The IT primer makes it last all day, and a bottle will last forever. I am an avid QVC'er as well, I find incredible deals on sets, especially Philosophy. I recently started using Tatcha, the cleansing oil and rice bran exfoliator, it's pricey, but such a good exfoliator, I use a Clarisonic as well. I did buy a Dyson and Vitamix as well, worth every penny, especially with the easy pays. Steve Maxhell would NEVER approve! :naughty:

Edited to add info about the primer.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok the TSV is 3/10, and it contains the SPF CC cream(supersize), a new serum gloss, tightlining mascara primer, and a new foundation brush. It is $59.xx. I have the primer, and love it. I had given up on them, they seemed to make my foundation disappear, instead of last. The IT primer makes it last all day, and a bottle will last forever. I am an avid QVC'er as well, I find incredible deals on sets, especially Philosophy. I recently started using Tatcha, the cleansing oil and rice bran exfoliator, it's pricey, but such a good exfoliator, I use a Clarisonic as well. I did buy a Dyson and Vitamix as well, worth every penny, especially with the easy pays. Steve Maxhell would NEVER approve! :naughty:

Thank you so much! Will you be my cosmetic friend? :D

You sold me on the primer. I have dry skin, and I want something that will do the job of helping my foundation stay on but will also nourish my skin. I have been using Hourglass and it is good, but I want something a bit more comfortable with my skin type.

I could talk cosmetics all day. :lol:

Oh yes, Steve would not approve. He would think we were vain, and we all know what he thinks about women enjoying themselves.

don't forget to look at the next picture in her album

Ahhhhhh!!!!! MY EYES!!!!

Why? Just why? :o :ew:

On what planet would posting that be a good idea?

Maybe a ghetto version of Sandy at the end of "Grease"? :roll:

The lyrics would have to be tweaked for Greg: "You're the one that I don't want."

OMG so sorry for the entire QVC derail but I LOVE my IT cosmetics, my Vitamix (which I have had for about a month) and my Philosophy products. I am excited to hear about an IT TSV and will likely buy it. Her foundation replaced my bare minerals which I used for YEARS prior. I lOVE it and her brushes are phenomenal. can't wait!!!

OMG so sorry for the entire QVC derail but I LOVE my IT cosmetics, my Vitamix (which I have had for about a month) and my Philosophy products. I am excited to hear about an IT TSV and will likely buy it. Her foundation replaced my bare minerals which I used for YEARS prior. I lOVE it and her brushes are phenomenal. can't wait!!!

IT concealer is amazing.

Thank you so much! Will you be my cosmetic friend? :D

You sold me on the primer. I have dry skin, and I want something that will do the job of helping my foundation stay on but will also nourish my skin. I have been using Hourglass and it is good, but I want something a bit more comfortable with my skin type.

I could talk cosmetics all day. :lol:

Oh yes, Steve would not approve. He would think we were vain, and we all know what he thinks about women enjoying themselves.

The Hourglass peimer is aother I like, almost as much as the IT primer. I am a serious junkie, have drawers overflowing, never satisfied, always,looking for that 'holy grail' product, in every category.

Bionic, I caved and ordered the new serum foundation from BE, I use this line for sun protection, but I use so much, it looks cakey sometimes. I am hoping the new foundation will still protect, but look more natural. I am not convinced about the dirextion the company has taken, since being purchased by Shiseido. I got an early access email to buy the IT TSV, will probably order today!

The Hourglass peimer is aother I like, almost as much as the IT primer. I am a serious junkie, have drawers overflowing, never satisfied, always,looking for that 'holy grail' product, in every category.

It is nice to meet and talk to someone else that understands what being a cosmetic junkie is like. :lol: I have an embarrassing amount of products. I have a part of my home organized and dedicated to my makeup. I swore I was going to tone it down when we moved a few years back into a new house halfway across the country, but we just built another new house a few months back when we realized we are staying in this part for awhile, and I had a special vanity area put into our master and double the cabinet space in our bathroom. Now, I am majorly organized, but I think I need help!! :lol: At least I do use my products, so there is that. I am like fish attracted to a shiny object in the water when something new comes out. I comb the web and watch insane amounts of YouTube videos. In my mind, heaven would be one giant Sephora. Oh, well.

I did buy the TSV on QVC, plus the primer, concealor, and a few other Philosophy products I needed to replenish. Again, thanks for the heads up.

So, I haven't been keeping up with these to nut jobs, and the next time I look EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.

How did Dede go from being a homeless, eleventy month pregnant child of God to "the first lady of comedy"?

Is there a cliff notes version?

OMG.

THAT. PICTURE. :shock:

Exactly my reaction. :shock: When she was pregnant with God's special babies I never would have guessed she would end up like this.

don't forget to look at the next picture in her album

What the frack?! Is that her version of "throwing up signs"?? Errr... I'm not sure where people get the idea that being or acting like a gangster is cool. Gangsters get shot at FFS! Not cool at all

So, I haven't been keeping up with these to nut jobs, and the next time I look EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.

How did Dede go from being a homeless, eleventy month pregnant child of God to "the first lady of comedy"?

Is there a cliff notes version?

Someone else can probably cover this better than I can, but basically a few months ago, Greg and [pregnant] DeDe got kicked out by his parents when they decided they'd had enough of the two and their BS. So Greg and DeDe decided to take their car, whose tires were on its last limbs from Fla I think up to NC? All the while begging their online following for handouts and donations.

They then picked up her son (who lives with his father) for visitation and took him out of state (a big no-no!) to VA, (I think) whereupon several FJers got in contact with the kid's grandparents and father for the well-being of said kid. Anyways, they spent several days camping in their van with the kid, using the money the kid's father gave them for gas. Who knows how much the kid was fed.

Some pastor(s?) felt bad for the kid and took them in until they couldn't stand them anymore, and the dad and grandparents got involved and got the boy back. We think DeDe was threatened legally to clean up her act or else she would be denied even visitation rights for her child. So then Greg posts that DeDe has lost the baby. They both go underground for awhile and try to carve out new, saner identities, which of course will never work because they're both insane and can't pull off looking sane. So now they're shacked up in Atl where DeDe is performing at a black club as a "comedian" and Greg is trying to become an actor. :cray-cray:

Xgay and xgayz bride are going on a road trip to Orlando so she can perform at this event. Oh and they need a place to say so if you know of anyone..... :lol:

1975266_10201398682000738_1031130560_n.jpg

Archived