IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the venue's object is to heal people through laughter, then why did they pick the least funny person on earth to perform? :roll:

I want those shoes.

Me, too!

So what is Dede calling herself now? I can never remember and watching her video was too painful.

Me, too!

So what is Dede calling herself now? I can never remember and watching her video was too painful.

"The First Lady of Comedy" last I saw.

If the venue's object is to heal people through laughter, then why did they pick the least funny person on earth to perform? :roll:

The venue seems to be a county park in Orlando, the only advertising I can find is on Craig's list and a few local community calendars-- and it isn't listed on th the county park venue...

Who knows...

"The First Lady of Comedy" last I saw.

She's got a fight on her hands. Carol Burnett, Phyllis Diller, and several other female comedians might take offense. From the little I watched of her video, she isn't funny. Period.

What's with the ukulele? Does she do Victoria Jackson-type humor?

I'm not far from Orlando. Now I find myself considering whether or not to go watch the crazy train in person.

Srsly I'll start a gofundme to pay for your drinks! No one should have to sit through that sober.

So I am guessing nobody went last night to the show???

What are we allowed to say about what is posted on facebook if it isn't a public post? Can you summarize it or say nothing at all??

So I am guessing nobody went last night to the show???

What are we allowed to say about what is posted on facebook if it isn't a public post? Can you summarize it or say nothing at all??

I think a summery is ok but not direct quotes or pics

Ok I'll summarize and if it isn't ok please remove it mods!

So Greg posted that he and DD found an Orlando host family on facebook they had never met before and when they got there they handed over the keys to these 2 and then took off for a week for vacation!! And before they arrived the host family asked what they needed - and they said shampoo and toothpaste (no deodorant??) and the host family got some for them - the expensive stuff according to XG. They are to help themselves to whatever they want in the house. And so now that they are staying a week they are having DD's son for the week since it is his spring break. At least the boy won't be subjected to sleeping in the car now. And he'll have a pool to play in at the house. They weren't even going to stay to see her son during his spring break (they planned to stay in a cheap motel, eat off the mcd dollar menu and leave for atlanta sunday) until they found these people last minute. They will travel 6 hours for DD to display her "talent" but won't do it to see her son?? SO SAD.

Who in the hell would just give their house keys over to two complete strangers and say 'have at it!'? Especially when those two strangers have the internet search history of DeDe and XGay Greg. These homeowners must be taking crazy pills.

Who in the hell would just give their house keys over to two complete strangers and say 'have at it!'? Especially when those two strangers have the internet search history of DeDe and XGay Greg. These homeowners must be taking crazy pills.

Photos or it never happened. I don't FB so maybe they have already posted pics in which case the home owners need therapy. If no pics are available I'm still thinking they're in a car park eating cheeseburgers.

I couldn't find her facebook page (it's not under Haislip?), but I did find this page, a tribute page of sorts to her fake pregnancy. It's hysterical!

facebook.com/pages/Dede-Haislips-Satanic-Baby-Oven/116670108530186

I couldn't find her facebook page (it's not under Haislip?), but I did find this page, a tribute page of sorts to her fake pregnancy. It's hysterical!

facebook.com/pages/Dede-Haislips-Satanic-Baby-Oven/116670108530186

facebook.com/deann.alaine.10?fref=ts

Here you go...complete with eyebleach-inducing photos. :lol:

:doh: :o :o :o :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :mouse-shock: my eyes..why did I look,

Aaannnddd now Greg's FB is gone again.

You all need to friend DD because the private pics are just as bad......

Photos or it never happened. I don't FB so maybe they have already posted pics in which case the home owners need therapy. If no pics are available I'm still thinking they're in a car park eating cheeseburgers.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people cannot do, or will not be bothered to do, a simple Google search.

I have family members who have fallen for blatant, proven "get rich quick"/"easy money" fraudsters (including Kevin Trudeau), giving them thousands of dollars--and only after the damage was done did they bother to go online to see if others had been scammed. And then they were shocked to find that countless other people had already been taken for a ride.

They're the same relatives who send along much-forwarded emails containing "important information" that is easily debunked with a basic Google search.

They aren't bad people, but they are incredibly naive and trusting, and have poor critical thinking skills. If it's presented in a serious manner on TV, it must be true. Ditto, if lots of people already forwarded an email. So it doesn't surprise me that parasites Greg and Dede keep finding hosts to latch onto, especially if they're still attending church and presenting themselves as "good Christians" with an ex-gay ministry. All they have to do is keep finding people who have no Web savvy, and who will trust them as "one of their own" because they talk Jesusy in the right way. And there are an awful lot of those people out there.

My father is one of the ones who fell for Kevin Trudeau. In fact, even now that he's been arrested, he's quick to defend Trudeau's quackery by saying 'he was arrested to be silenced.' These types of people are nearly impossible to deal with, because they are convinced that everyone in power is out to get them and anything written in a modern medical text is false.

I don't think my father is naive, by the way. While many people believe in these types of quacks because they ARE genuinely naive and trusting, others like my father "believe" them because they need something that goes against the grain of common thought to make themselves feel special. It's possible that some of these people take Greg and DeDe in *despite* their rep. They see an opportunity to appear generous and non-judgmental and make other people look bad for judging G & D and not taking them in. I also think it's possible that some of the hosts just feel sorry for them. I wonder how often they use DeDe's son to guilt others into giving them hospitality?

How on earth are the supposed to feed this child while he is in their custody? They have absolutely no source of income, correct? What makes his father think they won't run again? :evil-eye:

Who in the hell would just give their house keys over to two complete strangers and say 'have at it!'? Especially when those two strangers have the internet search history of DeDe and XGay Greg.

This. That's why my money's on XGG&DD noticing a car pulling away from a house, loaded up with vacation gear, found a key under a potted plant, and are now squatting.

How did these 2 who can't even afford shampoo and toothpaste get 3 tix to Disneyworld??

facebook.com/lisa.belluomini/posts/10201455249334886?stream_ref=10

Archived