IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

Maybe Greg is hoping for a Reese Witherspoon kind of break.

You mean like playing the adoring wife of a tough-yet-tender Christian dude with a fondness for black leather?

Johnny%2Bcash%2Band%2Bcat.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Greg Allen facebook profile has been gone for a little while now. And he updated the picture of his greg haislip page to be his car sign on March 30th. I guess his "acting" career has taken a back seat to her "comedy" career.

Here is DD's "acting" profile:

nowcasting.com/actor/popup/viewactor.php?page=resume&actorID=DedeHaislip

And Greg's (LOL he prides himself in hard work and showing up on time):

67.129.147.173/greghaislip

Googling DeDe's new name, and this was the top hit, interesting, granted it is from back in January, sorry if it has been posted before.

http://www.facebook.com/veg311/posts/10200620686319747

Not exactly related, but when I clicked on the FB link, I got a FB update that a good friend of mine who is a pastor had invited me to an event: APR 17 Maundy Thursday Service: Blues as Lamentation:

This ecumenical Maundy Thursday service will feature Blues music and reflections by [person], as well as foot washing, communion, and the stripping of the altar. Clergy, lay leaders, and other musicians from [5 churches] will also participate. Questions? Contact Pastor [my friend].

Said pastor is the person who officiated at my wedding, will be doing the baptism of my child (whenever we get around to it), is female, has more advanced degrees than anyone I know (from the most prestigious universities that you can think of), but is nonetheless currently working towards a PhD, has pride flags hanging both inside and outside of her church (and the http://www.believeoutloud.com/ logo everywhere in her church bulletins and website), though she herself is cisgender and straight, with a couple of kids.

What would StillGay Greg and DeDe make of my friend? A Christian who has devoted her whole life and (very thorough) education to her faith, but is unequivocally in favor of QUILTBAG rights? I would deign to say that they haven't done 1% of the studying of the Bible that my friend has, but have reached 0.00000000001% of the understanding.

Greg is enjoying being a kept man again. Only now he can't be the Best Gay On The Beach while his significant other is at work. I wonder How does he spend his day? Is he coming with catchy new phrases to embroider onto clothing for Dede's comedy act?

The Greg Allen facebook profile has been gone for a little while now. And he updated the picture of his greg haislip page to be his car sign on March 30th. I guess his "acting" career has taken a back seat to her "comedy" career.

Here is DD's "acting" profile:

nowcasting.com/actor/popup/viewactor.php?page=resume&actorID=DedeHaislip

And Greg's (LOL he prides himself in hard work and showing up on time):

67.129.147.173/greghaislip

Here is Dede's resume from that site

EDUCATION:

A.A. Alan Hancock College (Nursing)

A.A. Bethlehem Christian University (Theology)

SPECIAL SKILLS

Dialect(s): American Southern, British, Korean, New York City, Standard American, Vietnamese

Musical Instrument(s): Piano, Ukulele

Sport(s): Badminton, Basketball, Ping Pong, Roller Skating, Rollerblading, Snorkeling, Softball, Swimming, Tae Kwon Do, Trampoline, Volleyball

Singing: Alto/Soprano: Choral / Choir, Gospel, Musical Theatre, Rock / Pop

Korean and Viet Namese accents? Tae Kwon Do?? WTF???

Here is Dede's resume from that site

EDUCATION:

A.A. Alan Hancock College (Nursing)

A.A. Bethlehem Christian University (Theology)

SPECIAL SKILLS

Dialect(s): American Southern, British, Korean, New York City, Standard American, Vietnamese

Musical Instrument(s): Piano, Ukulele

Sport(s): Badminton, Basketball, Ping Pong, Roller Skating, Rollerblading, Snorkeling, Softball, Swimming, Tae Kwon Do, Trampoline, Volleyball

Singing: Alto/Soprano: Choral / Choir, Gospel, Musical Theatre, Rock / Pop

Korean and Viet Namese accents? Tae Kwon Do?? WTF???

I think that's highly questionable, and I had no idea that trampoline was a sport. I've got one of those in my back yard- never jumped on it for fear of breaking something I'd rather not break, but maybe I should give it a go. I could list it on my next resume. :think:

I think that's highly questionable, and I had no idea that trampoline was a sport. I've got one of those in my back yard- never jumped on it for fear of breaking something I'd rather not break, but maybe I should give it a go. I could list it on my next resume. :think:

It is a serious and insane sport - when done as a sport. (Actual competition starts at 4:10 - oops, sorry, that's warmup. About 9:10)

The way DeDe does it, no way. :doh:

Oh dear. It seems that DeDe is taking "padding your resume" a little too seriously. Not only has she padded it, but she has also turned it into a flotation device :?

Oh dear. It seems that DeDe is taking "padding your resume" a little too seriously. Not only has she padded it, but she has also turned it into a flotation device :?

I clicked some link in this thread and fell down the rabbit hole of DD's new facebook page. That was...different. :evil-eye: Anyway, I was looking around and noticed that she actually had several places listed in her work field in the about section. I don't want to link it because those poor folks probably have enough to deal with being associated with her, but I looked at that page and I wonder if they know what her new act is.

From what I saw on my brief perusal of the page, it doesn't seem to me her act would really line up with their values.

Also, there is nothing sadder than a fumpy middle aged white woman trying to be gangta. That stuff she writes makes me embarrassed for her. I feel sorry for every one of those people she tags.

On her "resume" doesn't she include the Easter Extravaganza and call herself the "lead" ??

On her "resume" doesn't she include the Easter Extravaganza and call herself the "lead" ??

Or radio show host? Or TV personality? Is she trying to disassociate from the forever pregnant days?

Quick update:

Still in Florida for over 5 weeks.

Both X and D are sick.

Host Family is obedient to God

Devil is making him angry and devil's tool is using an child as a pawn just to keep child's mother in line.

Follow God, be obedient like X and everything will work out OK--

Devil is making him angry and devil's tool is using an child as a pawn just to keep child's mother in line.

Follow God, be obedient like X and everything will work out OK--

The Devil is making Greg angry? Or the Devil is making DeDe's ex-husband angry so he's using said child to keep DeDe in line? Also, was this on Greg or DeDe's FB?

As to the last, ok...I guess if being willfully jobless, dependent on your grift skills to survive, and shouting about Jesus 24/7 is "everything working out", then Greg's all covered. :lol: Ahhh, it's been a rough day already and I needed that laugh.

The Devil is making Greg angry? Or the Devil is making DeDe's ex-husband angry so he's using said child to keep DeDe in line? Also, was this on Greg or DeDe's FB?

As to the last, ok...I guess if being willfully jobless, dependent on your grift skills to survive, and shouting about Jesus 24/7 is "everything working out", then Greg's all covered. :lol: Ahhh, it's been a rough day already and I needed that laugh.

XG's fb. a few highlights...

XG's fb. a few highlights...

Thanks. I now understand the devils comments.

I can't get XG to friend me on facebook so I can read the crazy for myself. I guess they are more careful than on their "actor" profiles though Greg's seems to be deleted now.

What if obeying god is throwing those 2 out? I guess obeying god means doing whatever XG and DD say to do?

I can't get XG to friend me on facebook so I can read the crazy for myself. I guess they are more careful than on their "actor" profiles though Greg's seems to be deleted now.

What if obeying god is throwing those 2 out? I guess obeying god means doing whatever XG and DD say to do?

In their world, obeying God means giving them money.

Does anyone have a link to an older photo of XGG? I'm finding it hard to imagine him EVER being the hottest gay guy on the beach.

About the extra work: it must depend a lot on where you are, b/c it's a fairly good gig in my neck of the woods (for someone who isn't otherwise working). We don't do it, but lots of my friends do.

$75 a day; it is a long day, maybe 10 hours, but you do get time-and-a-half beyond that point. You usually don't have to be on set every day for that long, you just have to be ABLE to be on set that long if they want you to. Most of the time is simply sitting around waiting to be called on set (so 'breaks' aren't required). Everyone I know gets a LOT of reading or knitting done. You are paid whether you film that day or not, via a standard paper paycheck, never cash.

You get fed at least once if you are there all day - they just have separate craft services for extras, so you probably aren't getting the highest level of food, but you also aren't waiting for leftovers, lol.

When minors are involved, they are strict about the required 3 hours of schooling.

It's basically all movies around here, not TV, so maybe that's the difference?

While getting my hair cut recently, I saw the latest issue of Rolling Stone with a large headline, "The First Lady of Comedy." I did a double take until I realized it was actually Julia Louis-Dreyfus on the cover. Dede must be so disappointed! Perhaps she should sue! :lol:

Edited to add: I feel a special sort of evil today as this is my 666th post. :twisted:

Yeah, I would be all over that service.

Sorry to bump this for an O/T reason, but the service was all kinds of awesome. Most of the hymns were by a live blues band, and the homily was about how the psalms are laments, like the blues. There's an audio recording link that I can direct folks to, if they are interested (PM me).

Archived