IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

salex, at this point, the surprise is if she's NOT pregnant, or she actually pops out a real, live baby.

Also, if it's true she's single now, I wonder what happened between the two of them? I guess with those crazy kids, there's no telling.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they haven't split. "Greg Allen" shared her status on Facebook. And she still referred to him as her hubby and her man in a picture she posted a few weeks ago. The Xgay side has gone silent though. Maybe showcasing the crazy wasn't good for her goal of being a celebrity.

Ok will PAY for any FJ member in the greater ATL area to go. Like, pat for cover for you and a guest, a little extra for drinks as long as you report - or even better take a video of the performance. Srsly I want to know how the train wreck went that badly.

No they haven't split. "Greg Allen" shared her status on Facebook. And she still referred to him as her hubby and her man in a picture she posted a few weeks ago. The Xgay side has gone silent though. Maybe showcasing the crazy wasn't good for her goal of being a celebrity.

Was he wearing a sassy embroidered jacket in the photo?

It was just a picture of her that he took. Can't find any recent pics of him. Her comedian alter ego accepted my friend request but xgay's alter ego has not.

Ok will PAY for any FJ member in the greater ATL area to go. Like, pat for cover for you and a guest, a little extra for drinks as long as you report - or even better take a video of the performance. Srsly I want to know how the train wreck went that badly.

Sorry. There's no amount of money you can pay me to go to that. Maybe another ATLien would be willing. The first DeDe Apache trainwreck video is enough to put me off forever. Also, if it's anything like last time, the venue will have her act filmed and posted for full viewing (ahem!) pleasure.

Looks like Dede deleted her original facebook. On her new Deann fb she is no longer friends with her father or her mother in law. Greg deleted his main FB and has the Greg Allen fb.

They are doing something weird...one day it's up, the next day it is down. I suspect they are reading here at FJ, and whenever we mention their profiles they take them down. Perhaps they do this so when someone googles their names and the FJ threads come up they can't find their profiles, and then reactivate after a day or two when they feel the coast is clear?

So.. no video of the performance yet. Big brother had auditions in georgia last month and I'm hoping that these 2 went (XG had a link on his greg allen profile). That would be the best summer present ever! Here is DD and her new bestie from the public fb profile of https://www.facebook.com/lisa.belluomini:

529217_10201093485851025_506003747_n.jpg

So.. no video of the performance yet. Big brother had auditions in georgia last month and I'm hoping that these 2 went (XG had a link on his greg allen profile). That would be the best summer present ever! Here is DD and her new bestie from the public fb profile of https://www.facebook.com/lisa.belluomini:

529217_10201093485851025_506003747_n.jpg

Aren't they too old for Big Brother? I think here in Australia you have to be under 32.

Unless they have changed the requirements they wouldn't be too old. My friend's middle aged (early 50's?) dad was on Big Brother some years ago. Chicken George! :P :animals-chickencatch:

Unless they have changed the requirements they wouldn't be too old. My friend's middle aged (early 50's?) dad was on Big Brother some years ago. Chicken George! :P :animals-chickencatch:

OMG - you know Chicken George? LOLOL

(how embarrassing is it that I know who that is?)

OMG - you know Chicken George? LOLOL

(how embarrassing is it that I know who that is?)

Yup. My one sad little claim to fame. :lol:

LOL Chicken George! We have watched every season of BB but some of the cast is so forgettable. We do remember chicken George though!

I feel sorry for her new "friend." She probably has no clue about the Eleventy!!!11! pregnancy, the Xgay husband, the Xgaymobile, the Xchildren and the "Job Type" friends.

Speaking of which...it looks like the new friend works at Starbucks. I guess new friend is just another person to grift from!

I'm awaiting a video of the latest performance with baited breathe...

Awwwww hell no. Dede needs to keep her sorry ass at home and stop trying to ruin my favorite t.v. show. Big Brother thought it was a good idea to cast a bunch of racists and homophobes last year, and CBS/BB producers got their can handed to them by the media and fans for going so. They cannot repeat that this year with casting dumbass Dede.

And yes, I love me some Chicken George. Jamie from season one has a very successful cosmetic line, IT cosmetics. It is actually pretty good.

Dede is not too old to be cast. Big Brother 10 had Jerry MacDonald, and he was 75 at the time. I think the only change they have made recently about age is requiring contestants be at least 21 years old. That changed after the ED and Danielle season.

I think she's probably cultivating a wacky, white middle class woman who talks ebonics image so she can get on a TV show...ANY tv show by the looks of it.

Her and Greg are trying VERY hard to separate themselves from their previous image but unfortunately, the interwebs are forever. Doing a google search, Dede's Satanic Baby Oven is the third hit down, and not much further down is one of the many FJ pages.

DeAnn Alain is Dede Haislip

Greg Allen is Xgay Greg Haislip

That is all.

I second Mecca. DeDe needs to stay far away from Big Brother. I've watched since the first season, raged through last season's disgusting antics, and I just want a season of entertainment sans anything of DeDe's caliber. Now if she appears on AGT auditions, I am going to watch. At least then I will only see her for one show instead of three episodes a week and the After Dark.

I second Mecca. DeDe needs to stay far away from Big Brother. I've watched since the first season, raged through last season's disgusting antics, and I just want a season of entertainment sans anything of DeDe's caliber. Now if she appears on AGT auditions, I am going to watch. At least then I will only see her for one show instead of three episodes a week and the After Dark.

I agree! Last season was just rage worthy, wasn't it? I remember feeling so disgusted by Aaron and the rest of her little racist group. And seeing how Dede has acted in her comedy acts and what she has publicly said about gay people, there is no way I can sit through another year of that level of ignorance nor do I think people that hold those views should be given an opportunity like this. I am not OK with people like her having the potential of making decent money while doing the things and saying the things she does. Honestly, I just do not think she would be fun to watch at all. Between her annoying voice and constant wide eyes, no thanks.

BB needs to get back to a place where we can actually back a contestant and stop casting idiots.

Either way I think even if she made it through some part of casting, when they google her name she is way too controversial for them to have on. Too much for the tabloids and blogs/forums to get angry about. For the most part, they seem to cast people who at least have a clean looking internet presence even if they are a terrible human being.

I don't think she realizes that the internet never forgets and what you write never actually goes away. They have shot themselves in their own feet and are going to be stuck scraping the bottom of the barrel (like paying to perform at all these events - she will never be taken seriously as a comedian).

I don't think she realizes that the internet never forgets and what you write never actually goes away. They have shot themselves in their own feet and are going to be stuck scraping the bottom of the barrel (like paying to perform at all these events - she will never be taken seriously as a comedian).

I think the bolded is exactly right. She has done nothing to improve her reputation after the 80-month gestation (how long was it? It's bad if I can't remember how long someone supposedly gestated a fake child!) debacle and the Great Grift of 2013. Most people change and grow and learn from their mistakes. Not this one...same old show, but without the vague "entertainment" of she and Greg's Facebook accounts. The Internet may be forever, but growing as a person can do a lot to show others you aren't that person any longer. They will never figure this out.

Also, I agree with you, Mecca. I just want the BB from a few years back to reappear. Contestants with interesting, non-grifting stories, contestants who don't spew hateful racist or nasty homophobic garbage...come on, bring me a good season! Is there a BB thread in the non-snark area? If so, I need to check it out and quit thread-jacking.

Jamie from season one has a very successful cosmetic line, IT cosmetics. It is actually pretty good.

I agree. IT Cosmetics is some of the best stuff on the market. They are having a Today's Special Value on QVC very soon, and the SPF 50 CC Cream is in it, can't wait.

I agree. IT Cosmetics is some of the best stuff on the market. They are having a Today's Special Value on QVC very soon, and the SPF 50 CC Cream is in it, can't wait.

Thank you for the heads up. I buy a lot off QVC because you can get great high end products at a great price point. That is where I bought my Clarisonic, Opal, and get most of my Philosophy skincare off there.

My weakness is cosmetics, and I think I have tried just about every dang BB and CC cream on the market. Jamie's is the best, and it has so many good skin products in it, plus a good, high SPF. I am wanting to try her primer.

Archived