IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

They snuck in?

I don't see how that's possible. Anyone can see XGayGreg coming from about a thousand miles off. When a thesaurus includes antonyms for the word subtle, it's these guys.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did these 2 who can't even afford shampoo and toothpaste get 3 tix to Disneyworld??

facebook.com/lisa.belluomini/posts/10201455249334886?stream_ref=10

If they are staying with someone in the Orlando area then they probably got comp tickets from a Cast Member. You get all kinds of free tickets when you work down there. I used to use comp tickets as bartering items during the old days. But they are masters of the grift so who knows.

They are staying at someone's house while they are away on vacation (people they met on facebook). I don't know if they know any cast members but it looks like they went with 2 others - so 5 all together. Sweet deal if they got them comped - I'm sure XG is just praising his god for providing everything (well except the motor coach).

I'm actually surprised he isn't wearing his bedazzled x gay shirt! What an opportunity to terrorize thousands of victims.

DD has a new website:

twofunnywomen.blogspot.com/

OH and the fast food wives joke she had on facebook was ""Basketball Wives ain't gott nottin' on the Fast Food Wives...You kiddin' me? You spekt me to giv ya frizes?...Wher'z my gun."

Greedede has a few good comments :lol:

Yeah I wonder what Xgaynecromancer Greg has going on these days. No more radio show, embroidered blazers, and perhaps even no xgaymobile? I'm guessing he's going back to doing what he does best...being a kept man.

TWO funny women? Who's the other, Greg?

I literally spit my iced tea on my compy when I read this, lol. :lol:

DD has a new website:

twofunnywomen.blogspot.com/

OH and the fast food wives joke she had on facebook was ""Basketball Wives ain't gott nottin' on the Fast Food Wives...You kiddin' me? You spekt me to giv ya frizes?...Wher'z my gun."

Greedede has a few good comments :lol:

I seriously do not even get this joke at all.

What do you get when you combine the Queen of Comedy, Lady Belluomini and the First Lady of Comedy, DeAnn Alaine?...the power house duo...Two Funny. Uhu, two of the funniest women on Earth who are borderline cray cray with a hint of psycho are teaming up to give you exponential laughs! We'll be performing in clubs in the Orlando area for the month of April. Keep your ears to the ground and be listening for...Two Funny.

Very good Dede. Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step :?

Dede has lost her damn mind. I do not even begin to know how to comment on this piece of performance art. Her comments to herself on her comedy blog asking herself if she can blog about herself on her other blog because she finds the story (about herself) interesting is just... bizarre. I'm either really missing something or she needs a few weeks in a quiet room.

ETA: Whew! Dede hasn't gone done lost her mind. I see now that she isn't commenting on her own blog,but rather it's "Overcumer" ministries. Very creative. :P

Did she delete the "overcumer ministries" comment? I don't see it. It says 5 comments but only 3 show up. I can't can't read that stupid font she has going on.

The font DeDe is using on that blog is ridiculously difficult to read. Maybe that's a good thing, though.

Did she delete the "overcumer ministries" comment? I don't see it. It says 5 comments but only 3 show up. I can't can't read that stupid font she has going on.

Ha! I had a tough time with it, too. I also only see 3 comments.

great minds and all that Allison LOL. I can't see her website staying up long (or at least the comment feature).....

Comment feature is now gone! I tried leaving tips on what subjects Dede should discuss for optimum comedy gold (the xgaymobile...to this day it makes me laugh every time I write out that word) but when I tried to submit it blocked my comment and also said "Only Team Members Are Allowed To Comment."

I should have commented when I had the chance this AM!

I say this because it is absolute truth. My dog was in a peaceful sleep, but I got 42 seconds into the video and he commenced to growling and barking.

Well your dog is clearly a heavier sleeper. The baby made it about 30 seconds, but in her defense, she is on my lap so my cringing my have alerted her to the impending danger. However, one of the Papillons was in a completely different room, sound asleep and he started barking madly at 37 seconds and continued the entire time I lasted through the video. As soon as I turned it off, he laid right back down and is asleep again now.

I made it through the first verse of "Keep your clothes on" and couldn't take it anymore :cray-cray:

(I know this isn't particularly timely, but I have insomnia today after months of fatigue (FML) so I'm catching up on threads I'm behind on)

Very good Dede. Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step :?

That sums up her and stillgaygreg perfectly. Where did she find this other person to join in this very unfunny and offensive comedy act?

The font DeDe is using on that blog is ridiculously difficult to read. Maybe that's a good thing, though.

I've been in mourning over the (apparent) end of DeDe's 28? 35? month pregnancy, so haven't kept up with this thread. Just looked at her craptastic FB page....whu????? Since when did DeDe start faking being all "street"? Would Jesus approve of a Christian minister posting a photo of her ass? Where's XGayGreg--I would have expected to see a photo of his ass, but she doesn't even mention him. I'm so confused....

I've been in mourning over the (apparent) end of DeDe's 28? 35? month pregnancy, so haven't kept up with this thread. Just looked at her craptastic FB page....whu????? Since when did DeDe start faking being all "street"? Would Jesus approve of a Christian minister posting a photo of her ass? Where's XGayGreg--I would have expected to see a photo of his ass, but she doesn't even mention him. I'm so confused....

Yeah, where IS Greg lately? I saw him in the pic of them at Disney so I guess they are still together.

I know it was mentioned that her son was visiting again recently. Sure do hope he made it back home OK this time & that all went smoothly.

From all I can see, DeDe is roaming Atlanta doing racist comedy while Greg does whatever he does. My guess would be something shady, so stay tuned.

From all I can see, DeDe is roaming Atlanta doing racist comedy while Greg does whatever he does. My guess would be something shady, so stay tuned.

Greg keeps saying he is appearing as extras in films. I know nothing of the matter, so I have no clue whether or not he is getting paid for these gigs (probably not). In any case, there are several currently filming in and around the area, including the latest Hunger Games. Can you imagine Greg as a man of the Capitol, decked out in pink, sparkles, and feathers? :lol:

Greg keeps saying he is appearing as extras in films. I know nothing of the matter, so I have no clue whether or not he is getting paid for these gigs (probably not). In any case, there are several currently filming in and around the area, including the latest Hunger Games. Can you imagine Greg as a man of the Capitol, decked out in pink, sparkles, and feathers? :lol:

It's actually quite easy to "work" as an extra in film, especially if they are filming locally. Big productions love to hire locals as extras, because it keeps the money within the state, and at some dollar point, they can receive huge tax breaks.

The typical non-professional background worker on an official SAG film or tv project earns about $8/hr on an 8-10 hour day, which does not necessarily require a break OR providing lunch. Some extras are left to their own devices and figuring out when/where/what they are going to eat, while on other projects, the craft services (a.k.a. catering) serves food - but the quality of the food varies and you line up in the chow line in your pecking order - lead actor, principle actors, featured actors, daytime featured, crew in their own pecking order, and lastly, IF they are included in the head count, "extras". Usually there's nothing left or nothing "hot" for the extras, and they may get a boxed lunch consisting of a sandwich, bag of chips and a soda. That's if you're lucky.

One thing to note is that "background" and "extras" are NOT actors. Anyone can be an extra, although many times, there are specific genders, races, ages and looks needed. Extras usually provide their own wardrobe, transportation, etc. They are really treated like the bottom of the barrel.

Some extras (more likely if you are UNION) get bumped up to "featured extra" which means they might interact with the lead character or be in the main business of a scene. That usually includes a bump in pay. Sometimes you can get bumped by working with an animal or working in smoke or simply wearing a specific costume or you have a special talent.

Union Extras can absolutely make a living doing background work - $18.50/hr, with 1.5 overtime at 9, 10, 11 hours, 12-16 hours receive double time after that, and after 16 hours, you get a complete day's pay for EACH hour worked after #16. However, movies usually only shoot over 3-4 months at a time, and television shows shoot for about 8-9. You have to have additional income sources if you don't find work on a regular basis.

People living in Atlanta, Vancouver, Toronto areas are lucky because right now, so many newly successful shows are filmed in those areas.

Lastly, it is well understood in the industry that "background" or "extra" work is NOT - I repeat, NOT considered acting. It will not earn you credit on IMDB. In most cases, all you do is basic stuff that humans do- walk around, talk, eat, run, etc. (So please don't put it on an acting resume. You WILL get laughed at!).

DD said on their ridiculous blog they will be in Orlando for the next month "performing in clubs". Strip clubs maybe?

Oh and on her FB she said they're (her and Lisa) not trend setters, just obeying the Lord.... I don't think her lord would find any of this funny.

I can't imagine, especially based on the awesome reply about working as an extra and the lack of free food, that Greg would do anything legit enough to be considered "job-type" work.

So The Lord has commanded DeDe to perform racist stand up? WTH?

Maybe Greg is hoping for a Reese Witherspoon kind of break.

She and her dad went to the set of Man In The Moon in hopes Reese could be an extra... And wound up auditioning and landing the lead character.

Archived