IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

5 hours ago, ven said:

As per their Instagram * drumroll* auj is pregnant !! Ofcourse she is ... The day that Tori announced she threw the birth control out and lunged  herself unto Jeremy ? Ain't nobody stealing that woman's thunder 

The article I read said that they were at Tori & Zach's announcement party, Audrey had "an inkling" she might be pregnant, went home, took a test, and Wa-la she discovered she was carrying The Chosen One! *cue fake shock and surprise* Because nothing says "congrats" like going home and stealing the thunder, the lightening, the clouds....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/little-people-big-worlds-audrey-roloff-is-pregnant-w467963

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It  will add ofcourse much needed drama that will be a tremendous gift to their marriage fixing blog . Added plusses : they will need to finally grow up , the possibility of starting a "how to raise your children" blog , and they will finally throw mum out of her own house ! 

It's just amazing how the babies will only be about four months apart.  If that wasn't a clear case of OMG my brother will get more attention than me, we haven't seen one.

Yes !! And it was so so predictable ... Ofcourse they fully understand they have to keep their business of not actually working going ! Can you imaging the effort it takes to type those 450 characters each month ? Wow , just wow! From every attention seeking , toe curling family unit I read about on this website auj and jer do take the cake 

"Just had a feeling..." More like, how dare Zach and Tori have a baby first? Didn't they know that they were supposed to wait for the couple who got married first to have the first baby?

• 1 month later...

with regards to Little people big world - don't get me started about Audrey - the daughter in law. She rubs me the wrong way.  She is way to preachy on instagram and her blog.  Yes I won't follow her if I don't like her.. but these new husbands and wives are just as guilty for promoting their brand as Jessa and somewhat Jill. 

35 minutes ago, nst said:

with regards to Little people big world - don't get me started about Audrey - the daughter in law. She rubs me the wrong way.  She is way to preachy on instagram and her blog.  Yes I won't follow her if I don't like her.. but these new husbands and wives are just as guilty for promoting their brand as Jessa and somewhat Jill. 

This comment gave me the motivation to remember my password so I could log back in and say an emphatic I FEEL THE SAME WAY. Their whole 'love story' to me sounds less like true love and more like 'he kept pursuing me and eventually I realised that I could become better known if I gave in'. I watched their wedding episode and even their body language was just off to me... I don't doubt that they love each other to some extent, but I do feel like every facet of their lives is overdone for the purpose of their instagram or blog or self-righteous marriage counselling (sigh) book. Like. Seriously, sit the eff down and actually be married for a while before you start preaching on how to make a 'long and lasting' marriage. 

Sorry for the rant. She just really, really bugs me. And I don't get that vibe when I watch Tori, Zach's wife - she actually seems to like her husband for who he is and not the quasi-fame and fortune he comes with.

I mean, hell, Jinger and Jeremy seem more genuine to me than Jeremy and Audrey Roloff. There's just something in the carefully curated instagram that makes me so uneasy... 

4 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

This comment gave me the motivation to remember my password so I could log back in and say an emphatic I FEEL THE SAME WAY. Their whole 'love story' to me sounds less like true love and more like 'he kept pursuing me and eventually I realised that I could become better known if I gave in'. I watched their wedding episode and even their body language was just off to me... I don't doubt that they love each other to some extent, but I do feel like every facet of their lives is overdone for the purpose of their instagram or blog or self-righteous marriage counselling (sigh) book. Like. Seriously, sit the eff down and actually be married for a while before you start preaching on how to make a 'long and lasting' marriage. 

Sorry for the rant. She just really, really bugs me. And I don't get that vibe when I watch Tori, Zach's wife - she actually seems to like her husband for who he is and not the quasi-fame and fortune he comes with.

I mean, hell, Jinger and Jeremy seem more genuine to me than Jeremy and Audrey Roloff. There's just something in the carefully curated instagram that makes me so uneasy... 

With Audrey is seems to be about showing their lives and what to sell and and discussing it and to a degree showing off  - online.  Nothing is sacred to the extent that they share oils they used.

Susan Sarandon has a daughter like that....

Tori is more natural and real opposed to her sister in law - 

both Jeremy and Audrey were like well we want the baby to have curls - I was like um - that is what you are saying . shouldn't you say - we want a healthy happy baby... Curls you can always create. - 

Just now, nst said:

With Audrey is seems to be about showing their lives and what to sell and and discussing it and to a degree showing off  - online.  Nothing is sacred to the extent that they share oils they used.

Susan Sarandon has a daughter like that....

Tori is more natural and real opposed to her sister in law - 

both Jeremy and Audrey were like well we want the baby to have curls - I was like um - that is what you are saying . shouldn't you say - we want a healthy happy baby... Curls you can always create. - 

amen to that. you should want a healthy, thriving baby, not an instagrammable baby. 

tbh, I think Audrey resents the fact that Tori fell pregnant first. All that 'first grandchild' attention goes to Z&T. But how will instagram know just how GODLY and COMMITTED and MARRIED Jer & Auj are if they're not the first to procreate?!??!?!

omg yes to all of this! I follow Tori on instagram and really enjoy her, she just seems normal. I read a few blog posts on Audrey's page and wanted to poke my eye out just cause she's so obvious with promoting this brand her and Jeremy have.

10 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

omg yes to all of this! I follow Tori on instagram and really enjoy her, she just seems normal. I read a few blog posts on Audrey's page and wanted to poke my eye out just cause she's so obvious with promoting this brand her and Jeremy have.

she is just less obvious about what she wants us to believe - she sports her brands -but again doesn't go over the top like her sister in law - who half the time I don't believe 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

she is just less obvious about what she wants us to believe - she sports her brands -but again doesn't go over the top like her sister in law - who half the time I don't believe 

agreed. possibly because Tori has a passion for teaching, and recognises that as her true 'career' over being a social media b-grade celebrity? 

Those Roloff kids make the Duggar kids look downright humble. They were married all of 15 minutes and suddenly they're long-term relationship experts, proclaiming that they have the secret to reducing divorce rates (reciting your wedding vows while fucking, apparently)

4 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

(reciting your wedding vows while fucking, apparently)

Okay, paired with the fact that my friend just won an orgasm contest by imitating a mix between a frog, a duck and a pig, i have the weirdest image in my head and it's cracking me up :pb_lol:

26 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Those Roloff kids make the Duggar kids look downright humble. They were married all of 15 minutes and suddenly they're long-term relationship experts, proclaiming that they have the secret to reducing divorce rates (reciting your wedding vows while fucking, apparently)

Maybe I'm just not a romantic but that sounds like the least sexy thing ever.

1 minute ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Okay, paired with the fact that my friend just won an orgasm contest by imitating a mix between a frog, a duck and a pig, i have the weirdest image in my head and it's cracking me up :pb_lol:

Nope, nevermind, THAT sounds like the least sexy thing ever. :pb_lol:

45 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

(reciting your wedding vows while fucking, apparently. 

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph in the garden with St. Patrick, St. Anne, and St. Jude. How bad is the sex that you can recite your wedding vows?  

OMFG you guys. You are killing me here. I just read this in the middle of a car dealership and now look like an idiot because I can't stop laughing and I sure as hell can't explain. LOLOLOLOL

18 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph in the garden with St. Patrick, St. Anne, and St. Jude. How bad is the sex that you can recite your wedding vows?  

I definitely read this in this woman's voice: 

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

(reciting your wedding vows while fucking, apparently)

Seriously, what are details on this hilariousness?! Inquiring minds want to know!

That said, I have a Christian friend who told me he recited much of Song of Solomon on his wedding night, and I thought that was potentially super romantic. Marriage didn't work out, unfortunately.

We had our pastor do his scripture on the Song of Solomon for our wedding ceremony. I really just gravitated toward, "This is my lover, this is my friend." I felt it 100 percent encapsulated the basis of our relationship.

9 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

My real question is this -- did they have them memorized beforehand? Is there a position easy where they could both hold cue cards??

I swear I remember a TLC promo for their wedding with Audrey reading off something...

11 hours ago, Mela99 said:

My real question is this -- did they have them memorized beforehand? Is there a position easy where they could both hold cue cards??

I swear I remember a TLC promo for their wedding with Audrey reading off something...

I remember reading as well. So did they keep those very special cue cards? This whole thing is so flipping messed up. What the actual fuck? 

did anyone see the new promo for the show? Zach is implying the baby will be a dwarf and Amy is crying. 

and Matt is dating his personal assistant. that part i can't get over 

55 minutes ago, nst said:

did anyone see the new promo for the show? Zach is implying the baby will be a dwarf and Amy is crying. 

and Matt is dating his personal assistant. that part i can't get over 

I haven't! Did he really imply that the baby would be a dwarf? Not that there is anything wrong with being a dwarf but why would he imply that? 

Ugh Matt. That's just weird! 

Is there a preview for annoying Audrey crowing about  announcing her godly pregnancy? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived