IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

I believe he is in his fifth year of a four year for profit photography school. Other than that the only other things he is known for is being a lazy slacker and a bigot.

No that it the fifth year of a 3 year for profit school!

I wonder if Daddy Matt will be paying for them to play house? Matt bought Jeremy 9 cars in 6 years, pays for his beach apartment , and his expenses(he has some very expensive cameras) and school.

Jeremy dreams of being a destination wedding photographer. Jeremy is the Roloff kid that bothers me the most. Zach is lazy but doesn't hide it, Jacob is honest that he smokes and parties, and Molly seems just as she appears on the show(serious, good student). Jeremy tries to play the good Christian son going to college and living on his own but is a nasty cruel bigot.

I guess the separation didn't draw the sympathy Matt wanted so he is going for the big wedding to draw in viewers. I wonder if Jeremy's bride to be will be throwing up in a pop up trailer from the heat and bad food on her wedding day like the bride on the Rolloff farms wedding episode.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the program is three years if the student does continuous enrollment. We know Jeremy can't do that. When he was supposed to be doing the online courses he put them off until the last minute it seemed.

What kind of degree is three years?

Some kind of professional degree? I dunno. I'm finishing up my JD in three years, but I don't think he's doing anything on the same level as a law degree.

But that could just be me being an education snob. I have no idea what a photog degree entails.

Most first or undergraduate degrees (i.e Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science) are 3 years in the UK. If you do a year abroad or year in industry then it's 4 years. But then we have a different system to the US :)

No that it the fifth year of a 3 year for profit school!

I wonder if Daddy Matt will be paying for them to play house? Matt bought Jeremy 9 cars in 6 years, pays for his beach apartment , and his expenses(he has some very expensive cameras) and school.

Jeremy dreams of being a destination wedding photographer. Jeremy is the Roloff kid that bothers me the most. Zach is lazy but doesn't hide it, Jacob is honest that he smokes and parties, and Molly seems just as she appears on the show(serious, good student). Jeremy tries to play the good Christian son going to college and living on his own but is a nasty cruel bigot.

I guess the separation didn't draw the sympathy Matt wanted so he is going for the big wedding to draw in viewers. I wonder if Jeremy's bride to be will be throwing up in a pop up trailer from the heat and bad food on her wedding day like the bride on the Rolloff farms wedding episode.

I'll admit I would rather a watch a Jeremy Roloff wedding special than a Duggar kid wedding special. Jeremy does bother me the most out of the Roloff kids. Matt and Amy also piss me off, but I do give both of them credit for not always trying to make their family like perfect like Boob and Mullet Duggar.

It's three years if enrolled continuously - that includes summers. Only 17% of their students in that program do that. It's basically a standard four year program for a for profit school.

Theoretically a student can graduate with a four year degree in three years in the US by attending summer school. Practically it doesn't always work because of class offerings.

My undergrad degrees were all 3 years, granted at that time high school where I live was 5 years so we essentially did our first year of uni in high school. I also received a degree in Australia that was 3 years. *shrug*

Many eons ago when I was in high school in Canada, our grade 12 year was considered 1st year uni. BA/BS took 3 yrs . I don't believe it is the same now.

I would presume there is more of a chance their kids might have the same condition his mom and dad have? I hope no one is bigoted twds them if they turn out that way.Things like,hiring someone of normal stature over them.Or name calling and such.Heck,I"m 5'1 and have been called 'shorty' many times.Or have felt like someone chose the taller person over me.

I think he should watch what he says bc it could always come back to him.

I believe that the gene he carries is recessive but I don't know if he can pass on the dwarfism to his children.

Some people just don't belong together. They were obviously so unhappy that this seems like the best thing for them.

I watched their show in the beginning, then it just became about their spending habits...

Last night on their show they announced their separation. Neither has any idea what they want to have happen. They're cordial. Jeremy is graduating in August with a college degree.

Don't they have this as a plot line every season? I can't stand any of them except Jacob. The twins are insufferable, Matt is a narcissist, Amy is a perpetual victim and Molly has the 'princess' entitlement. Either the tv show ruined them or exposed them for what they truly are.

Oh I think it's real. I think that this was matts real reason for building a new "bridal suite" out of the blue. He was already planning his out.

They've been living basically separate lives for years. I doubt that they did much together except for filming. I used to watch some of Amy's live chats. It always seemed that Matt only showed up from his office to get Amy to make him a meal.

Their relationship in front of the cameras always made me uncomfortable. It came off to me as Amy was trying to keep the family together with activities, for the kids, and Matt would do whatever he wanted and was always irritated. I didn't watch the show religiously but that's what I remember.

Whatever the outcome of this is, I hope they are happy with the result.

I actually took my kids on their farm tour in January. Matt came out and took pics with us and Amy gave the tour. She was soooo enthusiastic and nice and stopped everywhere we wanted to take pics. She's pretty into her Christianity and also just wants to spend the rest of her life doing charity things. She said she has the boys and girls club come out and foster kids to do activities on the farm but her neighbors really hate them and the traffic and complain to the city because their farm isn't zoned for those sorts of things.

Anyhow, not at all surprised by the separation. They seemed to have lost their spark long ago.

We might be neighbors. I did the farm tour last Halloween and Amy was awesome. Jeremy and Zachary were also really nice.

We might be neighbors. I did the farm tour last Halloween and Amy was awesome. Jeremy and Zachary were also really nice.

I live in CA and was just in OR visiting family.

They have a cool farm, that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeremy graduated the other day, saud it was three years. And said they are still filming, he posted pics of Amy snowboarding.

Jeremy graduated the other day, saud it was three years. And said they are still filming, he posted pics of Amy snowboarding.

It's about time. What can they possibly be filming?

It's about time. What can they possibly be filming?

His graduation, engagement, trips. Zack and Tori just got engaged as well. Expect wedding specials.

His graduation, engagement, trips. Zack and Tori just got engaged as well. Expect wedding specials.

Do they really need attention

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived