IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

Zach & Tori pictures on Matt's public Facebook - facebook.com/RealMattRoloff/photos/a.10151030927512529.443525.330120932528/10152222510887529/?type=1&theater

It's going to be a Very Roloff Wedding or something stupid like that I'd bet.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He asked that girl who's been on the show recently to marry him. I hope she's got a good job to support his lazy ass.....Maybe he'll get some $$ out of TLC by airing the wedding.

Bet Matt's burned the rubber off his little crutches doing a happy dance when he cought a whiff of the sweet scent of a very special episode. Dear God, they're never going to go away are they? :pull-hair:

Bet Matt's burned the rubber off his little crutches doing a happy dance when he cought a whiff of the sweet scent of a very special episode. Dear God, they're never going to go away are they? :pull-hair:

Pretty sure he and JB were cut from the same cloth

So what do we know about Zach? I only ever heard about the other one, the mouthy one.

Isn't there a daughter, too? What's she like?

Isn't there a daughter, too? What's she like?

Molly's a lot quieter on social media than other members of the family, but still shares their beliefs. She supported Kirk Cameron and said he was brave after he said that homosexuality is destructive. :?

who are these people?

The Roloff family. They have a relality/docu-soap show called 'Little People Big World' - it's been going for years but they haven't shown any of the more recent stuff in the UK. Matt and Amy are the parents, they both have forms of dwarfism. They have four children: twins Zach (who is also a little person) and Jeremy (who is average height) who are 23/24, Molly (also average height) who's 20ish? and Jacob (also average height) who's 16ish? Matt and Amy announced their separation a few months ago and it's being filmed in the current series I believe (but it's been obvious that they had a dysfunctional relationship for years.) Both Jeremy and Zach have recently got engaged. Molly is at university (she seems to be the golden girl) and Jacob is....I'm not sure where he is but he's kind of the forgotten one and is a pretty wild child judging by his activity online.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like it's going to be a shotgun wedding.

I haven't seen the show except a few minutes here and there in the early seasons, so this is based on what I've read in about 10 minutes of searching the internet: I really dont see any reason to think this is going to be a shotgun wedding. They've been dating for 3 years, she's not pregnant (or if she is, it's not public knowledge), and it's not just for publicity because Jeremy was engaged not long before Zach. A lot of people are saying, though, that they deserve each other because they're both snobs. And some accusations that she's only in it for what little fame the Roloffs still have to offer. Some people are wondering how they're going to be financial stable since she's a teacher and he's not doing anything that anyone knows about. Some are accusing her of not being Christian enough, whatever that means. And some others are wondering if this is Matt's attempt to get 3 specials (the divorce and two weddings) in a short amount of time. But, that's the closest anyone else has come to speculating about a shotgun wedding.

I am surprised it took this long. Amy was always so rude to him.

I agree. In the beginning they were actually kind of cute. But Amy killed his spirit. Some ideas really were dumb and he did some things without a brain but ya know, he had passion. Amy killed that. I think he finally said "fuck this" and did whatever the hell he wanted after awhile when it was clear they weren't going to last.

That's funny. I see Amy being that way as a defense against Matt's permanent victim act while at the same time being an arrogant, selfish, impractical dreamer.

Either way, they no longer meet the other's needs and maybe don't even care.

Do they really need attention

ikr. I thought this show was pretty much over and limited to the occasional VSE by now.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope that Jen and Bill Arnold-Klein do not follow in their footsteps. Jen and Bill seem to be so much in love with each other and their children. But reality shows do turn some people nasty.

I seriously doubt that will happen. One, they really love and respect each other. Second, if you notice that are very limited as to what TLC is allowed to film! They are very private to say they are on a reality show. Also, they don't let themselves to become exploited! Unlike the Roloff's, Gosslins, Douggars, and other reality families. Remember when they adopted the children, they shut production down so they could bond individually with the children and sent the nanny on vacation. This is one of the few families I have great respect for. Also, I don't see them exploiting TLC for "free" vacations and things. They were very much self made before TLC came along!! At least that's the impression I get!!

I agree, Dr. Jen and Bill are two intelligent people and I don't think they will allow anything to affect the psychie of their beautiful children. If the children showed any problems with the filming or if it interfered too much with their private life and I believe they would say ENOUGH, stop the cameras!

• 1 month later...

I'm not surprised. That young man likes to be shocking to his parents and has years of pent up resentment to vent.

Interesting! Jeremy is super Christian and Molly is Christian to my knowledge. Zach's girlfriend is, too.

Here's a little article about it where it shows his quotes about christianity:

spiritswander.blogspot.com/2014/08/jacob-roloff-im-just-not-christian.html?showComment=1407020644333&m=1

I am not surprised, either. Neither Amy nor Matt treated Jacob like they treated the rest of their kids. Molly was usually given permission to do what she wanted because she was the family goody-goody. The twins were usually allowed to get away with things they should not have gotten away with for no particular reason that I could see. And then poor Jacob was usually punished for doing things the twins got away with, when he was only following his older brothers' examples. I also noticed that Amy would never make his siblings treat him equally (or make them include him in their activities). I am more surprised that he hasn't been involved in any criminal activity and gotten arrested. All of this reeks of Jacob trying to get his parents to actually pay attention to him for once. Who can blame him?

Holy hell. Jacob comes out and openly tells people what he is thinking and the Roloff bible thumpers are losing their minds because of it. Could they be anymore dramatic? Several claimed to have contacted Amy. Come on. :roll:

Good for Jacob. The quotes of his posted on that article he sounds intelligent and like this is something he's thought out.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived