IGNORED

Michelle Duggar has an anger problem

flyawaystray

Thanks for taking no offense. I really dislike bullying, whether it's within the family or outside the family, whether it's just constant bombardment of snide remarks that leave the victim hurt and feeling inferior or actual physical attacks, bullying sucks.

It really shows early who's going to be a bully and who isn't they normally show their bullying tendencies pretty early and they'll never stop. They usually target nice people because nice people tend to (want to...) see the best in everyone and they are less likely to defend themselves, out of kindness or writing off the bully's bullying habits as a "bad day" or worse, that it is their fault that they are being bullied. Without involving the parents, an arm twist after months of bullying, and a quiet and friendly question: can you please stop kicking my bed? would have sufficed. "Never throw the first punch, but always throw the last one".

Sorry to hear you used to be bullied. Please stop making excuses for them, if for nothing else, then out of respect for yourself!

That is extremely rude, when flyawaystray already said she wasn't making excuses for bullies. No need to be so condescending. And go ahead and accuse me of hand-slapping, see what I care.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can definitely see Michelle having a very Jessa-like personality and hiding it under that baby voice and "sweet" personality. After all, Jessa seems closest of all the girls to Michelle (barring Josie I guess). Both Michelle and Jessa's lack of compassion have been noted here and elsewhere. I am not sure how that translates to that specific incident with Jana, but her anger is something I could definitely see.

There is the same atmosphere in the Duggar home and in foster care. It's a "fight for who will survive".

But Duggar home is worst. In foster care, at least, you could have beautiful friendship (depends of the peope, but I have meet two wonderful friends on it), psychological counseling and some freedom. Peope who take care of you might not be perfect and here only 6 hours a day, but they know how to deal with the issue with 20 teenager living in the same home. In Duggar Home... I'm happy of my childhood. Better educator than Michelle DUggar.

It was explained on the show that Jana was made to do that because it would make Jessa feel bad about being mean to Jana. That tactic is flawed, because then the bul thinks she can get away with anything. I don't have kids, but even I see that as being bad parenting and condoning (intentional or unintentional) bad behavior.

As for Ben and Jessa.....I think Jessa loves him as somebody she can boss around. Jessa probably has no intention of becoming a submissive wife. Actually, I can see her as the one wearing the pants in that relationship.

Archived