IGNORED

Michelle Duggar has an anger problem

flyawaystray

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/michelle-duggar-reveals-dark-secret-god-is-convicting-me-about-my-anger-problem/

Michelle Duggar always seems to have a smile on her face and a loving tone of voice, but the mother of 19 admits a dark secret that she has – she struggled with an anger problem when her children were young.

The 19 Kids and Counting reality show matriarch made the admission in a new video blog obtained by RadarOnline.com where she explained how she overcame her “anxiousness†and “anger†with the help of The Lord.

“I don’t always stay calm,†Jim Bob Duggar’s wife admits.

---

This isn't surprising, tbh. Michelle practices blanket training and all, it takes a special person to hit babies :/

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew nobody could keep up that baby voice with 19 kids, and always knew that her creepy smile and dead eyes hid some dark secrets. This is not surprising.

I always imagined that as soon as the camera was off, she would be screaming at the kids.

I wonder what their life is really like when the camera is off. And yes, that cutesy baby voice is totally an act.

I wonder what their life is really like when the camera is off. And yes, that cutesy baby voice is totally an act.

Same here. I was always put off by the baby voice because it not only struck me as fake but I could never shake the feeling that underneath it all, she's just barely holding it together.

Hearing about her laundry room meltdown was no big surprise. I suspect it doesn't take much to make her go off like a stick of dynamite.

One reason why the family probably relies on the J'slaves is not just the sheer number of siblings but to try to maintain some peace and calm in the household.

Whenever the tell-all book comes out (I see that as a "when and not an if") we will hear a lot about her rages.

I'd have anger issues too if I had five kids under the age of five. Or seven kids under the age of seven. Or fourteen kids and counting.

Hell, 3 kids 3 and under is no picnic, either. I feel like the world's worst mother because there are about 2 years of my middle 2 kids lives that are documented with next to no pictures whatsoever. Living in survival mode sucks! Which is why, unlike the Duggars, we were smart and waited for 4 years before we decided to fill our quiver with any more blessings.

Same here. I was always put off by the baby voice because it not only struck me as fake but I could never shake the feeling that underneath it all, she's just barely holding it together.

Hearing about her laundry room meltdown was no big surprise. I suspect it doesn't take much to make her go off like a stick of dynamite.

One reason why the family probably relies on the J'slaves is not just the sheer number of siblings but to try to maintain some peace and calm in the household.

Whenever the tell-all book comes out (I see that as a "when and not an if") we will hear a lot about her rages.

I have spent some time daydreaming about that tell-all book. My prediction is a person from production or a crew member will spill the beans. (Kinda like the crew member from the Teen Mom series who participated in a Reddit AMA). I also imagine that Amy may be tempted to leak some information.

I have spent some time daydreaming about that tell-all book. My prediction is a person from production or a crew member will spill the beans. (Kinda like the crew member from the Teen Mom series who participated in a Reddit AMA). I also imagine that Amy may be tempted to leak some information.

While there's been a lot a speculation here on who might do the tell-all book, particulary which J'slave will break away and spill, I can see a former crew production or crew member doing it. Though a J'slave would probably have a lot more to tell because she would be around when the cameras aren't rolling and witness a lot more. Though TLC crews probably do a lot of tongue biting around the family when filming.

And when she's peri-menopausal (if she's not already) things are really going to get interesting for a few years.

They probably meant when the older children were young. Like when she only had a couple vs 19+.

My boyfriend has horror stories about his mom trashing his room a lot when she was menopausal, then making him clean up the mess :/

WHEN her children were young? When does she not have young children?

:text-yeahthat: Michelle Duggar has young children RIGHT NOW. I internally define young children as birth to early elementary age, and that would be several current children. What on earth does this mean, other than that she doesn't look upon the current batch of little ones as relevant? This is something Teri Maxwell could claim, for example, because her "baby" is high school aged. For Michelle Duggar to qualify a period of time in the past as "when her children were young" is just disturbing.

WHEN her children were young? When does she not have young children?

She apparently overcame her anger problem many years ago with her first batch of children

The younger children are not hers. Unless Michelle is bragging about how many kids she has, as far as she is concerned, all of the younger kids belong to Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger.

The younger children are not hers. Unless Michelle is bragging about how many kids she has, as far as she is concerned, all of the younger kids belong to Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger.

Well said!

I knew it. I knew she was pissed off all the time. She does her best to disguise it but I think her life spiraled out of her control a long time ago and she is just going along for the (bumpy) ride. I am willing to bet that along with the whisper and "sweet" voice she is also taking some kind of mood control drug. And it isn't just the children-- she must have all kinds of anger issues with Dim Bulb which leaked out a tiny bit during the marriage counseling episode. How irritating, how maddening it must be to let him play headship and decide what they are doing and how they are doing it, all the while pretending that he is the most special man on earth and you would just love making love with him at any moment of the day.

And it isn't just the children-- she must have all kinds of anger issues with Dim Bulb which leaked out a tiny bit during the marriage counseling episode. How irritating, how maddening it must be to let him play headship and decide what they are doing and how they are doing it, all the while pretending that he is the most special man on earth and you would just love making love with him at any moment of the day.

The thing about J'chelle and JB is that they did start out "normal". Sure they got married young, but for the first several years, both worked, were childless, doing normal stuff for a young married couple. Then the miscarriage and descent into the fundie craziness. I wonder if playing the submissive wife role has taken it's toll after starting out in a more equal relationship.

I keep thinking of her mentioning that her "mommy years would soon be over." For God's sake, woman, you have a houseful of kids, many of them little! You don't stop being a "mommy" just because you can't get pregnant anymore!

I predict that one day Michelle will go absolutely nuts and have another breakdown, preferably on live TV and start hitting Jimbob with the reborn doll she will eventually buy to replace her babies now they are not babies, then run away and hide, buying a house in the middle of nowhere with her 20 cats.

'memba that time during one of the early specials when she silenced a wailing toddler James with only two or three words? I'd never seen a kid that young go from 60 to zero so fast. He was clearly very scared by whatever she said to him.

I keep thinking of her mentioning that her "mommy years would soon be over." For God's sake, woman, you have a houseful of kids, many of them little! You don't stop being a "mommy" just because you can't get pregnant anymore!

Exactly. What mother of a THREE-year-old goes around saying her mommy years are almost over?

I would be if JimBob still to this day is not separating his dirty sweat soaks, or Jim still holding over her head that she kissed boys before him, or keep eluding to their sex life on tv and in front of the kids and the list goes on.

I'm going to be all cynical and shifty eyed here.

I wonder what made her release this? Beating someone to the punch?

Also: half of her comments are near identical to those Boob made in their first book.

Archived