IGNORED

Michelle Duggar has an anger problem

flyawaystray

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I was right... sadly Jim Bob only got an anger problem when he had kids

rebeccaingrampowell.blogspot.com/2011/03/jim-bob-duggars-great-advice-for.html

WHEN her children were young? When does she not have young children?

Her children grew up and became sister moms, she had more babies but let them be her daughters' children once she was done nursing. I'm not even saying this to be snarky - read through some of the Homeschooler's Anonymous blog, especially the Sister Mom series, and a few of them talk about how they become so invested in their siblings' upbringing that they truly feel that they are their "children". I'm sure some of the Jslaves have that feeling.

Color me Not Surprised. That sweet-as-sugar façade is just a façade.

I'm also waiting for the inevitable tell-all book, but I don't see it coming from a crew member. I'm sure TLC has all crew members sign non-disclosure agreements before filming. If they didn't, we probably would have seen a tell-all from the Jon & Kate crew by now. Unless those have expiration dates? I'd love to see one from one of the children though - my money is on a collaboration between Josiah and Joy-Anna because they seem like the most bitter. With help from poor Jordyn, she truly is the one who always seems to be left alone.

As for her "mommy days are over soon" comment - she's got to be kidding, right? Not only is her youngest, what, 3? But my mom always says no matter how old me or my siblings get, she'll always be our mother. You don't turn in your "mommy card" when your kids reach adulthood!

I sure haven't turned in my mommy card yet even though my youngest is a 22 year old college grad who no longer lives at home and I'm a grandma three times over.

Moonlight and the others are likely correct; the crew members have confidentiality agreements. Any tell-all would have to come from a family member willing to risk Jim Bob's financial wrath.

I thought Jim Bob had the anger problem... I need to find the video to prove it or it was in the book

Just curious, what makes you think so? He is a total control freak and all, I can see that, and that behind his mask, he is a power hungry puppeteer. But he comes off rather lean and laid back to me. Like a pimp or something. He looks like he knows that he has everything under control.

Michelle, in her sober moments, just knows that she is effed.

I'm going to be all cynical and shifty eyed here.

I wonder what made her release this? Beating someone to the punch?

Oh, absolutely. Why else would she allow comments like these to be released, complete with the Christian code language re: "My heart was convicted", "I asked my children to forgive me", bla bla bla.

Something's coming, and it isn't the family bus. Someone is either getting ready to or has started implementing a plan to spill the beans on her, and it's something so big the Duggars' publicist probably thinks he or she can spin it ahead of time. ("Oh, she's discussed that already. It's really a non-story.")

Maybe I need to tighten my tinfoil hat a bit as well, but I'm wondering if this could be why the eldest daughters' "book" was delayed...

I think a tell-all from a crew member would probably be pretty boring, except to the extremely limited audience of people here and hardcore Duggars worshiper s. While we might love to hear that the kids fight, or Jessa sent a secret text to a boy, or Michelle screams sometimes......to most of the world that would be a pretty big "so what, sounds like any family".

There would have to be something pretty scandalous to "normal" people to make it marketable.

The Kate Gosselin tell all was pulled because it contained TLC contracts. TLC didn't care about Kate's abuse of her kids just the contracts. The contracts are not going to allow the crew to speak or write a tell all. Also the Duggars are mild (sadly) compared to what some of these crew have seem. Uncle Jim used to work for Kate. I'm sure he is much happier working with the Duggars. A lot of these reality tv families have fame go to their head and get demanding. I can't see the Duggars demanding a ceratin brand of bottled water or five star meals or lodging. they are happy with some chick fil a and gas in the bus.

I would think the Duggars are one of the easier families to film. By looking at various crew members instagrams it seems like the hardest part is having to travel to NW Arkansas. It looks like when the crew flies in they have to take weird long layover flights. I'm sure once they get to the Duggar house, Michelle has jana or jessa make the crew sandwiches. I can see the Duggars letting the crew hang out and be themselves on the first floor and outside of the house when they are waiting on "duggar time" playing with the younger kids. Other reality families would make the crew sit in a van or outside.

My feeling is Michelle puts of her happy face for filming days and explodes on non filming days.

Not about anger, but about filming: I had a neighbor who was in an episode of a reality show a few years back. Apparently when a professional film crew comes to shoot, they are entitled by their union to "craft services," or catered food, available throughout the duration of the shoot. So Jana's not making sandwiches; there's a table or tent set up with caterers there replenishing food and beverages the entire time the crew's on site. If the family's agent is savvy (or has been), they've negotiated the same deal for the family-- which would perhaps explain the paper plates, if the family is just grabbing food from the craft services table throughout the day. Way easier than cooking their own food.

For the neighbor, the reality show was one of the nanny shows, and part of it was the kid screaming about dinner. They had craft services prepare the "meal" with many duplicates for all the takes, and the mom pretended to prepare it in the kitchen. Real reality, y'all.

Exactly. What mother of a THREE-year-old goes around saying her mommy years are almost over?

I think she has some kind of personality disorder. She only wants to be pregnant or caring for babies. Once they turn 2 she's no longer invested.

Are the kids covered by the confidentiality agreements? I don't see how you can mandate that intra-family drama can't be spilled, especially if it happens when you're a minor. I wonder how much time Michelle actual spend around the kids. It seems to me like she just sequesters herself in her room, while the J'slaves wrangle the little kids.

It is a kind of frightening concept to take a parent with anger issues and give them Pearl's books... That's just a recipe for disaster.

Are the kids covered by the confidentiality agreements? I don't see how you can mandate that intra-family drama can't be spilled, especially if it happens when you're a minor. I wonder how much time Michelle actual spend around the kids. It seems to me like she just sequesters herself in her room, while the J'slaves wrangle the little kids.

Not unless, as adults, Boob forced them to sign it in their TLC contracts. But unless they're of lawful age and contractually obligated, they can talk.

Someone needs to write a tell all without Boob and J'Chelle checking every page to make sure it doesn't say anything bad about them. The J'Slaves book is going to be the same fluff that we've heard 10 million times.

Just curious, what makes you think so? He is a total control freak and all, I can see that, and that behind his mask, he is a power hungry puppeteer. But he comes off rather lean and laid back to me. Like a pimp or something. He looks like he knows that he has everything under control.

Michelle, in her sober moments, just knows that she is effed.

I think Jim Bob can be mean if he wants. I remember one of the photos Josh put on his instagram from Jubiliee's grave site. JB was giving an angry look to one of the younger boys I believe, Jackson maybe? He looked t.i.c.k.e.d in the picture.

In ways he reminds me of my dad (in the anger sense). I remember as a kid everyone said "your dad must be the laid back, never punishes type" and it always shocked me. Mom might yell or send us to our rooms, but dad was the one who took of his belt and hit us for minor infractions. Not saying JB beats his kids. I'm saying that some men (and women, but in my experience usually men) are very, very good at hiding anger when they want.

I thought Jim Bob had the anger problem... I need to find the video to prove it or it was in the book

Are you thinking of when Josiah walked out of the room during one of the pregnancy announcements and it looked like Boob was twisting his arm?

That makes me wonder what the kids really think of their parents trying for more kids, especially the older girls. I bet most of them are sick of taking care of so many children and want their parents to stop.

That makes me wonder what the kids really think of their parents trying for more kids, especially the older girls. I bet most of them are sick of taking care of so many children and want their parents to stop.

Well they got their wish since Michelle's veteran uterus has already pulled up the white flag. Still, they are stuck with a bunch of preschoolers who have developmental delays and speech issues.

Are you thinking of when Josiah walked out of the room during one of the pregnancy announcements and it looked like Boob was twisting his arm?

Yes... he was grabbing and twisting his arm, on TV... someone once asked me why do have so much sympathy for that boy (do ya know him or something??!!!!leventy) ... I didn't reply because the whole question was loaded with sarcasm and bile, and the very manner of that question stopped me from condescending into a mutual sarcasm-off, but here's my answer now: I'm heartbroken for him because he is living in an abusive environment, he's mentally, emotionally AND physically overpowered by a control freak and so far I don't see how this smart, very emotional and good-hearted kid will ever be able to flee. Here.

I think Jim Bob can be mean if he wants. I remember one of the photos Josh put on his instagram from Jubiliee's grave site. JB was giving an angry look to one of the younger boys I believe, Jackson maybe? He looked t.i.c.k.e.d in the picture.

In ways he reminds me of my dad (in the anger sense). I remember as a kid everyone said "your dad must be the laid back, never punishes type" and it always shocked me. Mom might yell or send us to our rooms, but dad was the one who took of his belt and hit us for minor infractions. Not saying JB beats his kids. I'm saying that some men (and women, but in my experience usually men) are very, very good at hiding anger when they want.

Dear Chibi, I think that Jimbob is mean most of the times, even though he hides his meanness behind "jokes" and condescending preaches.

I've seen him scaring Jenny to death by forcing her up on the back of a horse, and that a-hole laughed like it was the joke of the century, I've seen him telling Josie to stfu in a biblical manner because daddy was giving an interview, let's talk about the time when he kept spraying his hair and comfortably stuffing his holy face because he demands a full breakfast even when his wife has been in labour the entire night before and is miserable, duhhh, what else, his condescending way of talking to Latin American people in pig latin, showing total disrespect towards EVERY culture so far, taping his injured kid, making bowel movement jokes during breakfast (St Patricks episode) making the episode revolving around Nr 2... He is an a-hole, and a really mean person. Oh, and his little hints on Michelle's baggage. She had one boyfriend at age 15, so she has a lot to be forgiven for. The way he talked about his deceased dad. Did I miss something?!

Im torn on which one out of the Duggar parents is the worst and who has done the most to screw up those poor kids for life.

I think they both are attention seeking assholes who are only interested in their reputations and their fame. I dont think any of them see their kids as more than just props that will get them more fame and attention, even poor little Josie, who nearly died and is now being paraded around as propaganda. They both have not yet mentally progressed past high school, and both seem to see their kids as more like their classmates who have to look up to the awesome popularity of the King and Queen of SOTDRT who are getting all the sex and have all the freedom. They both are abusing their children together, at least just emotionally with the way they are controlling them and using religion to scare and brainwash them into repressing their true selves, but probably physically as well as very extreme spanking is very common in fundieland.

I'm going to be all cynical and shifty eyed here.

I wonder what made her release this? Beating someone to the punch?

My thoughts, exactly! I have a feeling somebody is about to do a tell all. Granted I haven't seen a lot of the past 2 seasons of 19KAC, but I do remember when they mentioned ATI. I think it was the episode where the 4 older young women spoke and Jana broke down while telling the story of the jewelry box she was forced to give to Jessa. Up until that time, they referred to ATI as a homeschool convention, and never mentioned ATI/IBLP/Gothard/ JTTH before on TV. Am I right?

I know we have seen posts (on other sites) by neighbors and friends of the Duggars, but nothing that we didn't already know. Something tells me we are about to get a first hand account of what Duggar life is really like. Possibly a production crew member with a conscious, maybe from one of the young adult sons that haven't been seen regularly? Maybe Josh, now that he is in Washington D.C. and away from the control of JB and Michelle? Who knows. But I get the distinct feeling something's about to go down. This is just a gut feeling. I have no proof to back up any of my statements.

Archived