IGNORED

Anna Duggar Is in labor with baby Michael James

Mamajane

Beats me how TLC can have any control over what Suze posts on her facebook. She is Anna's sister after all and Suze doesn't appear on the show so will have no contract with TLC.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beats me how TLC can have any control over what Suze posts on her facebook. She is Anna's sister after all and Suze doesn't appear on the show so will have no contract with TLC.

Maybe Suze is still under some contract she'd signed with TLC way back when?

It sounds like the Kellers were given scant information for fear they'd leak it. And with the animosity brewing in that clan right now, Suze did precisely that; her move was totally in retaliation of what she seems to think is Anna's betrayal. She might be right about Anna betraying certain members of their family to make herself look good on TV. She certainly treats Suze, Daniel (and now, possibly Rebekah as well) like lepers because they chose to live their lives differently than she.

This disrespect just emphasizes the disillusionment inherent in these cults. What they consider godlike is actually anything but. Anna needs to ask herself WWJD? Certainly not shun his brothers and sisters because they were different.

It's really sad that the Keller parents are willing to cut some of their children out of their lives. Do they not see how un-christian that is (since they claim to be all christian)? They are just making their children hurt, and ultimately they are missing out on their childrens' lives. So they'll go to prisons, and minister to people there, and talk about how Jesus forgives and all that stuff, but they treat their own kids worse than those prisoners. Like they have committed some unforgivable sin. I know there is that whole mentality that they believe that says if they shun, then their kids will return to their godly lives. I'm just glad Suze had the guts to go live the life she wants and is doing well, even without her parent's support.

No, they don't and can't see how un-christian their treatment of their children is, which is tragic. Yup, they really do think the shunning is going to work

It's really sad that the Keller parents are willing to cut some of their children out of their lives. Do they not see how un-christian that is (since they claim to be all christian)? They are just making their children hurt, and ultimately they are missing out on their childrens' lives. So they'll go to prisons, and minister to people there, and talk about how Jesus forgives and all that stuff, but they treat their own kids worse than those prisoners. Like they have committed some unforgivable sin. I know there is that whole mentality that they believe that says if they shun, then their kids will return to their godly lives. I'm just glad Suze had the guts to go live the life she wants and is doing well, even without her parent's support.

Since Anna is obviously siding with the elders in this mess, I definitely see a "Michelle Suzette" in some poor, repressed SAHD's future.

So was at one point Josh meant to have his own show-wtf happened to that? Happy it didn't happen of course! How well is duggars rating? I hope it is not renewed for another season.

So selling out for TV ratings is Godly and having men shoving cameras in your face while you're giving birth is modest, but wearing shorts and having a boyfriend is cause for shunning? These people really need to get their priorities straight.

I remember how uncomfortable and irritated Suze always seemed on camera when she was living with Josh and Anna! This definitely explains it. Quite apart from all the stuff she herself was being put through, can you imagine having to watch your pregnant sister serving hand and foot on frickin' Smuggar, when you have already figured out that the whole submission thing is BS? Oy.

I seriously doubt Anna has many choices at this point. In the normal world, where women get to make their own decisions, I would be 100% comfortable calling Anna a total bitch for disinviting her sister. In this case, Smuggar or Boob probably told her that Suze was a Bad Influence on the kids and she couldn't come to her shower, and after the baby was born she was probably told she'd be compromising the family's financial freedom if she told anyone the details. I can't find it right now, but either on this thread or another one about the Duggars, someone posted an article which had a photo of Anna in labor in a tub, fully dressed, and looking understandably miserable, with Smuggar sitting beside the tub with his hand awkwardly on her head, and the TLC logo prominent at the bottom. That, I believe, is Anna's life in a nutshell.

I'm sorry, but this just proves the point that the duggars have lost their "light."

In the beginning they were cute because of how novel they were. Mom actually taught the kids, they scrimped to get by, they looked like people who were "living the faith." As the TV episodes got more frequent they got more "modern." The money came in, the speaking engagements... the new house, the new bus, the trips, the glory...

They are the example of what they claim to stand against - pride and greed. They are willing to "preach" their lifestyle to others (pride), assuming they are correct and know everything when, in fact, they arent even living that life anymore. They are willing to cut off family members that get in the way of their bottom line, sell out their family's health and privacy for the sake of a dollar, and exploit their children for a buck.

If they TRULY believed that a woman belonged at home they wouldnt be pimping this college plus bullshit. They would focus on sewing, cooking, and cleaning. They may not even teach her to drive - but thats not cool in TLC land where viewers may criticize. If the TRULY believed in not sexualizing women they wouldnt have fake tans, makeup, and "modern" clothing. Again, that doesnt play well on TLC.

Josh and Anna disgust me. Theyre doing all they can to get on the gravy train. Getting in a fucking birthing tub fully clothed so you can have the birth of your child filmed for youtube. Kick the camera out and have an intimate moment with your family! SAY NO and allow yourself to relax... but no... cant turn down the mighty dollar...

Sorry guys, but this isnt the "godly" lifestyle they were proclaiming in the beginning. I'm glad the show is on so the little ones have actually gotten a shot at seeing the world outside of the jesus bubble... but its time to stop feeding the troll that is jb.

The Duggars in general bother the crap out of me. They tell people that the reason they do this show is to show how faithful and loving they are, with maintaining a very conservative value in their household but all I see is them riding on TLC's coat tail as they parade them around from one field trip to another in almost every episode. I find it disgusting that when Josie was in the hospital in last week's episode, they had the audacity to continue to film her with what looked like an iPhone. REALLY? Your sibling was having a seizure and you felt like that was the perfect chance to film her at her worst?! I'm sorry, but if I had my own show, that would be something I would refuse to be shown.

As for Susanna, perhaps Anna thought she would be a bad influence on Mack with how worldly she's become. Rebekah is married and is, according to fundies, under her "husband's authority" so it's okay that she's left that fundie movement. For Susanna, she's not married, dating a cage fighter covered in tattoos, and wears short shorts with excessive make up which might be frowned upon in the Duggar household. Oh no, a teenager wanting a live a normal yet still a Christian life, the horror. She's definitely going to Hell for that *sarcasm*.

I seriously feel sorry for all those fundies who attempt to leave that movement. If they want to live a "worldly" life yet still a maintain a faithful relationship with God, it's frowned upon, which I will never understand.

Good for Susanna that she wanted to break away. I feel bad that the end result of that is being shunned by your own family. I feel like being in some of these fundie families is like being in a club. You have to act, dress, and behave a certain way at all times and if you don't, you're kicked out.

I'm sorry, but this just proves the point that the duggars have lost their "light."

In the beginning they were cute because of how novel they were. Mom actually taught the kids, they scrimped to get by, they looked like people who were "living the faith." As the TV episodes got more frequent they got more "modern." The money came in, the speaking engagements... the new house, the new bus, the trips, the glory...

They are the example of what they claim to stand against - pride and greed. They are willing to "preach" their lifestyle to others (pride), assuming they are correct and know everything when, in fact, they arent even living that life anymore. They are willing to cut off family members that get in the way of their bottom line, sell out their family's health and privacy for the sake of a dollar, and exploit their children for a buck.

If they TRULY believed that a woman belonged at home they wouldnt be pimping this college plus bullshit. They would focus on sewing, cooking, and cleaning. They may not even teach her to drive - but thats not cool in TLC land where viewers may criticize. If the TRULY believed in not sexualizing women they wouldnt have fake tans, makeup, and "modern" clothing. Again, that doesnt play well on TLC.

Josh and Anna disgust me. Theyre doing all they can to get on the gravy train. Getting in a fucking birthing tub fully clothed so you can have the birth of your child filmed for youtube. Kick the camera out and have an intimate moment with your family! SAY NO and allow yourself to relax... but no... cant turn down the mighty dollar...

Sorry guys, but this isnt the "godly" lifestyle they were proclaiming in the beginning. I'm glad the show is on so the little ones have actually gotten a shot at seeing the world outside of the jesus bubble... but its time to stop feeding the troll that is jb.

I disagree. I don't buy it for a minute that they were ever the wholesome, quaint family that they portrayed in the tv shows. They were always as bad as they are now; it has just become harder to hide it. Michelle might have done a few things before the kids were old enough, but she always hated it and new how incredibly horrific it was. Doing laundry for 7 made her break down, so as one of her J'slaves was old enough, she handed it off completely to her, even though there were more kids by then. She knew it was too much for one adult, but she chose to give it all to one child. And if she ever taught her kids, it was staged for the camera. I also believe they spanked much, much more back then (although you'll never see it on camera). Reality shows aren't very real, and the first few specials were just as fake and staged as the later series.

Michelle admits to blanket training in the latest book, saying it's not just "blanket" training, but "chair" training or "sitting at the counter" while Mommy does the dishes [bullshit, more like "sister mommy does the dishes] training. I imagine this was either Jana or Jill's idea since Michelle has zero ability to think outside the box and those two have done the lion's share of child rearing. On the new advice for the new baby video on TLC: http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/19-kids-and-counting-giving-advice.html Jessa advises it not to "cry too much" (she's totally checked out "raising" Jordyn, the youngest of the Forgotten Duggars), and Joy tellingly advises: "Have fun while you can." Sage words from a girl who looks like she's had the life beaten out of her this past year.

Michelle admits to blanket training in the latest book, saying it's not just "blanket" training, but "chair" training or "sitting at the counter" while Mommy does the dishes [bullshit, more like "sister mommy does the dishes] training. I imagine this was either Jana or Jill's idea since Michelle has zero ability to think outside the box and those two have done the lion's share of child rearing. On the new advice for the new baby video on TLC: http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/19-kids-and-counting-giving-advice.html Jessa advises it not to "cry too much" (she's totally checked out "raising" Jordyn, the youngest of the Forgotten Duggars, and Joy tellingly advises: "Have fun while you can." Sage words from a girl who looks like she's had the life beaten out of her this past year.

Joy's advice made me :( . Of all the Duggar kids, I pity her the most. That poor girl is so socially isolated! As a child, she seemed happy enough running with the boys, but she's at an age now where she needs to be with female peers.

Hm. My lunch sucked to begin with and it's going to suck even more if I have to see it a second time. Couldn't stomach the whole clip.

Poor Joy. I want to scoop her up and take her (and Hannie) home and give them a real life.

I'm not on team anybody. Anna may be sucking at the hind tit of the TLC cash cow, but Suze doesn't have to kick over the pail of milk.

excessive make up which might be frowned upon in the Duggar household.

Hahaha! Excessive makeup seems to be a trademark of the Duggars. And it seems to have become even worse this season - When she was doing the commentary in the season opener, Jill's excessive eye makeup was HORRIFIC.

Josie blowing kisses was so cute! I wonder if her advice was "kiss your privacy goodbye now that you're on the outside"

Champion Motor Cars of NWA is the name of Josh's business.

I don't understand why Josh's wall is public.

For, well, publicity.

And am I alone in thinking "NWA," as included in Whitey McWhiteboy's business name, is frackin' hilarious?

I just watched the interview on the MSNBC, well started it, then Josh started talking and I shut it off. He annoys the crap out of me!

And am I alone in thinking "NWA," as included in Whitey McWhiteboy's business name, is frackin' hilarious?

:lol: Nope, I'm sure Ice Cube would be proud! You tell em Joshie-- "Fuck tha Police"!!!

On a completely superficial note, Anna's dead tooth drives me CRAZY.

YES. Also, her crooked nose. I know there's nothing she can do about that (short of plastic surgery, of course) but it drives me nuts.

You are not alone. :lol:

YES. Also, her crooked nose. I know there's nothing she can do about that (short of plastic surgery, of course) but it drives me nuts.

You are not alone. :lol:

Is her tooth dead, or just discolored? Poor girl.... maybe someday Smuggar will chip in for veneers, but I wouldn't bet on it. I bet his income goes solely into their bellies as we know that they liveand work in mommy and daddy's rental properties and its unclear if they actually pay rent!

Her nose ALSO DRIVES ME NUTS! It's not so much crooked as one nostril is bigger than the other and the asymmetry means I cannot take my eyes off it when they do close-ups on screen.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived