IGNORED

Anna Duggar Is in labor with baby Michael James

Mamajane

Is her tooth dead, or just discolored? Poor girl.... maybe someday Smuggar will chip in for veneers, but I wouldn't bet on it. I bet his income goes solely into their bellies as we know that they liveand work in mommy and daddy's rental properties and its unclear if they actually pay rent!

Her nose ALSO DRIVES ME NUTS! It's not so much crooked as one nostril is bigger than the other and the asymmetry means I cannot take my eyes off it when they do close-ups on screen.

Well, since we're being superficial today I'm gonna throw in the fact that I can't stand how Anna walks pigeon-toed. Sometimes it looks like she's gonna trip over her own feet. There's gotta be some type of corrective shoe or something that could help her walk straight.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing: I cannot STAND IT when they refer to disciplining their children to "training the children". You train animals and discipline your kids. It bothers me how they put on that huge smile as if they are this perfect conservative Christian family with no problems whatsoever, yet we see the older girls looking mentally and physically drained, the younger ones being loud and all over the place, and have no actual education. I swear, if I hear them say "good" for everything instead of using "well" in some of their sentences, I'm gonna lose it. Jinger seems like, lately, she's had the kool-aid since she seems more..calm? There's hope for Joy-Anna! Perhaps she might be the one to get up and go.

Also: I need to go visit these people and help them with their speaking skills. Using "aaaaand" and "uuummm" like as if you're a 13 year old, is highly annoying, especially for those who are in their 20s now.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived