IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Looks like Christa Blanchard had her baby yesterday.

facebook.com/stacy.mcdonald

According to her Facebook, they had to take the baby by ambulance to the NICU last night for laboured breathing and low heart rate.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to her Facebook, they had to take the baby by ambulance to the NICU last night for laboured breathing and low heart rate.

Oh no! I hope the baby's alright!

Oh no! I hope the baby's alright!

Her facebook says the baby went home yesterday, so sounds like everything is well.

In other news, Carrie Redman had her baby. It's a girl, Jubilee Faith Redman, born at 11:59 am on Friday, August 2. Stay tuned to Carrie's blog for Jubilee's exciting birth story, and a follow up on taking minerals before and during labor. Exciting stuff, guys. ourfullhouse.com

Isn't it about time for Kim Coghlan to be pregnant again? She's been kind of quiet lately, I'm wondering if she's dealing with early pregnancy?

Her facebook says the baby went home yesterday, so sounds like everything is well.

In other news, Carrie Redman had her baby. It's a girl, Jubilee Faith Redman, born at 11:59 am on Friday, August 2. Stay tuned to Carrie's blog for Jubilee's exciting birth story, and a follow up on taking minerals before and during labor. Exciting stuff, guys. ourfullhouse.com

Slightly OT: What is UP with the name Jubilee for fundie girls? IIRC, Dougie has one and I know I've seen this name multiple times on birth announcements from the fundie farm back home in recent years. I also see the name Faith a lot, but I've always seen that one pop up often in religious circles. Also, Victory and Titus seem to be the middle names that all the cool fundies are giving out.

Bakers Dozen also has a Jubilee. I believe she was their 7th child, born in their 7th year of marriage, at 7pm, or something like that.

Kristina (from Kristinas Keepsake) posted new pictures from her kids.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153146979655565&set=a.10151092273800565.789271.717080564&type=1&theater

Honestly: Either the kids pull faces the whole time or she cannot take a picture where the kids look ..... normal. :evil-eye:

The little twin still looks like she has special needs, I hope somebody in the family recognizes it and they will take proper care of her.

Those children are filthy too! Why would anyone post such unflattering pictures of their kids?

Those children are filthy too! Why would anyone post such unflattering pictures of their kids?

I have rarely seen a flattering photo of Kristina's kids. I don't know I'd they are always just making faces or she doesn't know how to take a decent picture or what. I also agree there is something that looks off about Reagan. Don't know if its just Kristina's poor picture taking skills or the child has special needs.

Don't the Bates have a Jubilee and I think the Duggars baby that died was also Jubilee.

Yes, one of Kelly Bates' miscarriages was named Jubilee, the others were Jewel, Zion and Sunny. And of course the Duggars stole the name for Jubilee Shalom Duggar; that makes three names the Duggars have copied from the Bateses (Jackson and Josie are the other two)

Speaking of Kelly Bates, I noticed on the blog how big Jeb is now and we have had no pregnancy news. I really hope this is because Kelly hasn't conceived rather than that she has had another miscarriage.

Where's that Rebecca Serven baby, anyway? They updated their FB photo around the first of the month (and she looks really pretty, but still pregnant).

Haylee from Gladheart acres and her husband Christopher are expecting their first in March. I believe they were married earlier this year.

gladhearthannah.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/exciting-announcement.html

I want kelly to have one more baby so she can officially have more than the duggars.

Another baby is fine. I am more concerned about her having another miscarriage. She has had four already and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Any update from Brandy? Can't seem to find her anywhere on the internet, which is both encouraging and surprising.

Munck baby is a day overdue. Also I see the married daughter no longer makes the family pic ..is that strange? Seems a bit weird to me.

I've seen other fundies do this (namely the Maxwells). It's super weird, like once the kids are married they're no longer part of the family? I know that's not how they feel, but it's a strange image to project. Why not include the spouses in the family photo?

I've seen other fundies do this (namely the Maxwells). It's super weird, like once the kids are married they're no longer part of the family? I know that's not how they feel, but it's a strange image to project. Why not include the spouses in the family photo?

YES. That is what I tend to see happen in yearly Christmas photos from relatives, rather than lose a child you gain another family member. Very strange to me to cut them out.

Exactly! I would think that these Quiverfull families would love adding spouses to their family picture to show how exponentially they're growing. The Seppis changed their picture as soon as Dinah got married to exclude her.

I actually kind of understand it for the Maxwells, because married siblings don't tour with the family, and as such aren't really part of the family business and "brand" anymore. It's still weird though.

YES. That is what I tend to see happen in yearly Christmas photos from relatives, rather than lose a child you gain another family member. Very strange to me to cut them out.

My guess is that once a daughter has married and is under the authority of her husband, to leave her in the photo would be to tacitly undermine the new husband's authority. After all, no woman can serve two authorities (see Reins, K., and Reins, A., "Bringing Home Rebecca" ahthelife.blogspot.com/2006/09/bringing-home-rebecca.html), especially not a boss and a husband, nor a boss and a father, nor certainly a husband and a father.

To include the new son-in-love [burp] in a family photo might be a less obvious, but still damaging move. It does make one wonder how fragile the whole patriarchy thing is, doesn't it? :think:

The Muncks just posted the birth of their 12th, Susanna Grace.

Glad everything's okay with them, and that is SUCH an adorable baby!

Archived