IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Benjamin and Audri Botkin had a second son, Elliot Harold Botkin, born on July 19th.

Disappointingly normal! I was hoping for Vision Casting Botkin. Or, if a girl, Joyful Drudgery Botkin.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anybody else seen the new picture up at scottbrownonline.com? Blair is definitely pregnant, but Kelly looks skinny as ever. This must have been taken right before Monica had her baby. scottbrownonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Browns2013.jpg

If Blair gives birth before September 8th, she'll have 3 kids under the age of 2. Talk about super fertility.

I just saw the pic and rushed over to post as well. Blair is going to have a Duggar sized family at this rate. Seeing that Kelly isn't pregnant makes me wonder if she is physically able to have any other children due to the fact she popped them out annually and hasn't had one in a couple of years. Would Ears McSippy allow her a break?

Kelly is frighteningly thin (thinner than she was on her wedding day). And she's sunburned. I think Monica already had the 3rd, so this must have been taken earlier this summer. Blair is uber fertile. Deborah looks pregnant, too, but that can't be.

And look at Sippy and David Brown rockin' that Doug (who is a tool) wide stance! At least Childgroom Taylor is almost standing naturally. And someone should have told Monica that the horizontal stripes probably weren't the best choice.

Honestly, it's hard to tell which children belong to whom.

Sippy is holding Geneva Convention, Deborah is holding Sippy and Kelly's youngest, Claudia is holding Blair and Taylor's eldest boy, Aeden. (It's scary how much I know about these ppl.)David looks like a nerdy, middle-aged accountant even though he's only in his (very?) early twenties and Blair and Monica both look matronly. I wonder what the family picture will look like in another ten years when they are each working to make it up to a baker's dozen. By then each of their eldest daughters will have taken over a good portion of the homeschooling and child-rearing.

Kelly & Sippy's eldest three have dead eyes and identical fake smiles. I guess grandmas Brown and Bradrick's child training advice has been followed to good effect then.

I am shocked at how thin Kelly is! But at least she's not (apparently) pregnant again.

Joe at JoeMyGod.com posted a video of the raving lunatics at Charlotte Pride, but I did not see hide nor hair of Sippy. Was he perhaps at home, actually taking care of his own family and minding his own business for once?

I am shocked at how thin Kelly is! But at least she's not (apparently) pregnant again.

Joe at JoeMyGod.com posted a video of the raving lunatics at Charlotte Pride, but I did not see hide nor hair of Sippy. Was he perhaps at home, actually taking care of his own family and minding his own business for once?

He's also not going to be a featured speaker at the upcoming NCFIC (Scottie Brown's "church") Fathers conference. I was surprised by that. Maybe he doesn't know enough about fathering:

https://ncfic.org/uploads/events/Kerrvi ... rhood.html

Kelly is only 26 and has five kids? Wow. Isn't that around the average age for marriage for women? Those first three little boys are so close in age. She does not appear to be pregnant so this has to be the longest space between children she has ever had. I wonder if there is a health reason for the spacing?

Kelly is only 26 and has five kids? Wow. Isn't that around the average age for marriage for women? Those first three little boys are so close in age. She does not appear to be pregnant so this has to be the longest space between children she has ever had. I wonder if there is a health reason for the spacing?

IIRC, Kelly's first birth was a homebirth, and every one after that has had some kind of intervention -- at least one C-section, premature labor, an episode of bleeding a week after giving birth that almost killed her, and the last baby was born I think 5 weeks early and spent the first few weeks in the hospital. She's probably been warned to stop, but she also probably won't, not if Sippy has any say in it.

I am halfway suspicious that Kelly might have had to have a hysterectomy after Geneva. I just can't believe she would not breed to the death. And she is clearly fertile.

Eta: Oh damn. I forgot there was a a baby after Geneva convention so that can't be true.

I am halfway suspicious that Kelly might have had to have a hysterectomy after Geneva. I just can't believe she would not breed to the death. And she is clearly fertile.

Eta: Oh damn. I forgot there was a a baby after Geneva convention so that can't be true.

Yep, I wondered if there was a hysterectomy after the last one that was the 6-week premature one. She's a breeder, alright, so unless she's started having regular miscarriages due to the damage she's done to her uterus, she should be visibly pregnant by now if she's still having sex.

Has anybody else seen the new picture up at scottbrownonline.com? Blair is definitely pregnant, but Kelly looks skinny as ever. This must have been taken right before Monica had her baby. scottbrownonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Browns2013.jpg

If Blair gives birth before September 8th, she'll have 3 kids under the age of 2. Talk about super fertility.

What a horrible picture. Everyone's squinting and windblown.

The Muellers are usually pretty good about posting announcements quickly, so she's probably just overdue. It has only been a couple days.

I feel bad for her and Adam. They have waited so long (in comparison to their siblings) for this baby, I'm sure they're anxious to see him/her. I've always had a soft spot for Valerie. She was the almost Sarah Maxwell who found someone when she was almost 30, then seemingly had a difficult time becoming pregnant, while all of their siblings seem to be incredibly fertile. I hope she knows she'll probably have an easier life and probably a better marriage because of it.

Kelly not only looks as skinny as ever, she looks healthier than she has since her first pregnancy. Her body obviously needed to rest and recover. I can't believe Blair is that pregnant again. OK, I can, but seriously? Three kids in two years. That is insane. Stupid, ignorant, and evidence of being a baby collector and nothing more. These people really do make me feel ill.

Adam and Valerie Waller posted an update on their upcoming "Labor Day".

joyfullservice.com

Checked it out and she's planning on having the baby in the hospital. Interesting that she's not going for homebirth like her sister in law Pris did.

Kelly & Sippy: Triumph Perseverance (Jul 2007-Home Birth), Knox Defender(Nov 2008-Home Birth), Loyal Cromwell (Feb 2010-emergency C/S for prolapsed cord), Geneva Constance (May 2011-hospital birth, Kelly looked the colour of barely reheated oatmeal in the post birth pics-I'm guessing anaemia &/or 3rd stage haemorrhage. Took off to Europe a fortnight later, ended up medivaced & requiring emergency D&C for retained tissues. Scott's birth announcement, the photos of the Europe tour and the facebook entry about the medivac have since been purged) & Michael Courage (May 2012-32 weeker). All 14 months apart, give or take a few weeks-except the last two since he was born a few weeks early (his due date fit the schedule, however). Should be birthing this month if she was sticking to prior schedule but seems mysteriously unpregnant.

David & Monica: Iona Wisdom (Jan 2011), William Endurance (April 2012), Samantha Verity (Aug 2013). Average 14.5 month spacing.

Blair and Taylor Tsantles: Aeden Chase (Sep 2011) and Adalyn Paige (Aug 2012). 11 months apart. Another under construction, due date ???

Checked it out and she's planning on having the baby in the hospital. Interesting that she's not going for homebirth like her sister in law Pris did.

In the previous post they somehow hinted at having had some difficulties in getting pregnant. I wonder if they are choosing an hospital birth because of that.

Archived