IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Good grief! That didn't take long at all!!

Is she the one who married a guy her sister had been engaged to first?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gathered from Facebook lurking: Melissa McDonald Sanford is due March 2014 and Rebecca Serven Loomis is at 38 weeks.

Courtney (Sweet Tea & Buttermilk) had her daughter by C-section a month early. It's posted on her Facebook page.

Courtney (Sweet Tea & Buttermilk) had her daughter by C-section a month early. It's posted on her Facebook page.

Wow. I don't think her youngest is even a year old yet

Gathered from Facebook lurking: Melissa McDonald Sanford is due March 2014 and Rebecca Serven Loomis is at 38 weeks.

Where did you find info on Rebecca? They have been awfully quiet.

Judging from what she said, I suspect she has placenta previa.

Good thing she's not one of the ones who disregards medical treatment. If she truly did have that, a pregnancy with no ultrasounds and an unassisted homebirth could be disastrous :|

Where did you find info on Rebecca? They have been awfully quiet.

I'm not the original poster, but I found this comment on Christa McDonald Blanchard's facebook page:

Steven Rebecca Loomis Wow. You must be pretty organized and ready then... We are *definately* not at that point yet. I'm at 38 weeks and already feel like I'm in postpartum survival mode...and we haven't even had the baby yet! Looking forward to reinforcements arriving next Tuesday (friend coming to help). God bless you as you patiently wait for your new little man to join you! -Rebecca

Wednesday at 9:16pm

Judging from what she said, I suspect she has placenta previa.

I think u are right about Courtney! She now as 4 in 4 years. I kind of feel bad that she had the problems w/ her last baby, but it can't be good for anyone to be pregnant that many times so fast.

I think u are right about Courtney! She now as 4 in 4 years. I kind of feel bad that she had the problems w/ her last baby, but it can't be good for anyone to be pregnant that many times so fast.

As long as they make the babies they don't care about the vessel. Even if this one weren't early it is still born less than a year after the last one. . Never mind medical or logical reasons to abstain for a few months after giving birth.

The man needs to fuck his woman and prove his manhood for god by making another baby. She's fulfilled her life's purpose by being fertile. If and when she dies in childbirth, a truncated mourning period will occur, regaling her godliness and lack of selfishness, and he'll marrry himself to someone new to make more babies.

They don't pro-create for life, they pro-create for their agenda, which is fucked up for all. Not love, not life; manlihood.

So what if you can get it up a day after your vessel gave birth. As the man, you getting it up is all that matters. And the pregnancy, of course. Once that pregnancy is a human being, they don't matter.

More. More. More.

Fuck every single one of them.

Tania Sullivan (Larger Family Life) is pregnant with number 13, due early 2014.

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett (Chaviva Galatz, Amanda Edwards) at Kvetching Editor is prego, and in her usual excessively heavy hint-dropping style, looks to be still angling hard for a blog on Kveller (your mileage may vary.)

kvetchingeditor.com/2013/07/the-big-reveal-its-better-i-promise.html

Yes, she had - I found it on her Facebook-page.

The Mortons updated and going by pictures it looks like Darth is not pregnant but (unsurprisingly) Katie is.

Katie gave birth in January and these picture were taken in March.

I don't know -- I think there are a couple of the Morton photos that make Darth look pregnant (although maybe only 5 months-ish). It's hard to tell with the blouse she's wearing (empire waist).

Kristina (from Kristinas Keepsake) posted new pictures from her kids.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153146979655565&set=a.10151092273800565.789271.717080564&type=1&theater

Honestly: Either the kids pull faces the whole time or she cannot take a picture where the kids look ..... normal. :evil-eye:

The little twin still looks like she has special needs, I hope somebody in the family recognizes it and they will take proper care of her.

Archived