IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

I am bereft, the Sanders are my favorite fundie family and I miss them so much! They have so much fun, and enjoy each other completely. If I knew how, I'd beg them to come back to blogging.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am bereft, the Sanders are my favorite fundie family and I miss them so much! They have so much fun, and enjoy each other completely. If I knew how, I'd beg them to come back to blogging.

I know we're not supposed to like fundies and their blogs, but I actually enjoy the Sanders' blog. I hope they're just busy with the farm and building Noah and Dorothy's house.

I know we're not supposed to like fundies and their blogs, but I actually enjoy the Sanders' blog. I hope they're just busy with the farm and building Noah and Dorothy's house.

I wanted to see that house, darn it!

I wanted to see that house, darn it!

There are many pictures on the morton blog (mortonclanthree.blogspot.com), in case you did not know... it looks quite big, not yet finished.

Also Noah has a blog www.redeemingthedirt.com... not many entries and it is about Christian farming or somesuch though.

Kori Wissman ( wife of Andrew) looks like she may be sporting a bump in her FB photo. If so they waited over 2 years. OH THE HORROR....if she were a Brown/Bradrick she would be pregnant with her third....At any rate, it may be just the shape of her dress too.

It could be the dress or she could be four to five months along.

That isn't a very fundie dress she's wearing.

I just wish the girl with the hot hubbie has babies if that is what they want. Wissman..Rachel maybe?

It could be the dress or she could be four to five months along.

That isn't a very fundie dress she's wearing.

She has never dressed like a fundie! If she was pregnant, I think the Wissmans would announce it.

I would think so too....Rachel is the one married to Alan. They have been married about 15 months with no announcement. I think Rachel is 31 and Alan is 41 so at least she wont have 10-12 like her mother.

The Morton's latest blog post confirms a Darthy pregnancy.

Good for her! I'm surprised Kressant hasn't announced a new pregnancy. Her youngest will be a year old in October.

I wonder if she didn't have a miscarriage since Enoch. Isn't he almost 2?

Yes, Enoch is 2. I think she has miscarried before this pregnancy. In November, the Sanders blog said their family was growing, and she looked pregnant in the photos from Abbi's birthday party.

Good for her! I'm surprised Kressant hasn't announced a new pregnancy. Her youngest will be a year old in October.

Kressie's default mode is pregnant. I don't think they bother announcing anymore. If we're lucky we might get a sentence when it's born, otherwise it's just another 'widdle babee' to join in Addie's black and white photography session to accompany the Mother's day post (or whatever occasion she 'celebrates' by waxing lyrical about the blessings of grandchildren &/or how grateful she is to have such godly parents).

Baby talk about babies! Her writing style is so annoying. I can only imagine how long I might last in the same room with her. I'm sure she speaks like she writes. Ugh.

Baby talk about babies! Her writing style is so annoying. I can only imagine how long I might last in the same room with her. I'm sure she speaks like she writes. Ugh.

Her writing is the biggest hot mess. It doesn't flow and with the insertion of stupid baby talk and quotes that make no sense to the reader because we've not been told the back story... it makes me want to pull my hair out. Someone please teach that girl how to write.

Her writing is the biggest hot mess. It doesn't flow and with the insertion of stupid baby talk and quotes that make no sense to the reader because we've not been told the back story... it makes me want to pull my hair out. Someone please teach that girl how to write.

This last post was particularly weird because, as usual, she writes like she's writing to her best friends--inside jokes, references that would only make sense to people who actually know them--but then begs people to come to Jesus. What?!?! Aside from we here at FJ, I doubt anyone who isn't a super-fundie reads their blog.

I think it's sad that new babies are so commonplace and taken for granted in their family that they don't even make a point of announcing pregnancies anymore.

Kendalyn Staddon (wife of Robert, close friends of David & Priscilla) is due with her 2nd any day now.

Is it terrible that I'm really excited about this baby name?

Archived