IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kendalyn Staddon's Brother Kerzdenn Kowalchuk and wife Jessica are expecting baby #3 according to their FB page.

After naming their baby boy Able, I wonder what crazy names the Lord will come up with this time.

Aside from that, I thought their announcement picture was really cute!

Kendalyn Staddon's Brother Kerzdenn Kowalchuk and wife Jessica are expecting baby #3 according to their FB page.

After naming their baby boy Able, I wonder what crazy names the Lord will come up with this time.

Aside from that, I thought their announcement picture was really cute!

Cain? Atleast Abel is better than Kerzdenn. :wtf:

Cain? Atleast Abel is better than Kerzdenn. :wtf:

The name would have been ok if it were Abel, but it is Able as in being able to follow God's lead...

The name would have been ok if it were Abel, but it is Able as in being able to follow God's lead...

That sounds like a Bradrick! name. Able Horsepower Bradrick will certainly be the next name in THAT family. And certainly Kelly's got to be pregnant by now, right?

Any news on how Bethany Lane's pregnancy is going? She doesn't update their blog anymore.

She was going into early labor in July, but I guess things are fine now?

That sounds like a Bradrick! name. Able Horsepower Bradrick will certainly be the next name in THAT family. And certainly Kelly's got to be pregnant by now, right?

Horsepower!!! I just spit ice cream all over the screen. That is brilliant. I also agree that Susannah Munck is a beautiful baby, especially for a newborn.

Speaking of KIM C (Life in a Shoe), I cannot access her blog this week, or her daughter Deanna's either. Anyone else having this problem?

Surely Zsuzsanna should have an announcement to make soon. Kim Coghlan too if she's still fertile.

I have been wondering the same thing about Zsu since I saw her post on pregnancy-related insomnia.

Does anybody know about Lindsay Disharoon? She was due almost 2 weeks ago now.

Brantley's Facebook has a picture of their son with a newborn so I assume a new blessing has arrived. The pics are dated 8/10.

David and Monica Brown just had another one -- another girl -- Samantha Verity Brown.

scottbrownonline.com/my-new-granddaughter/?fb_action_ids=10200490876739888&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210200490876739888%22%3A191287044375972%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210200490876739888%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

David and Monica Brown just had another one -- another girl -- Samantha Verity Brown.

scottbrownonline.com/my-new-granddaughter/?fb_action_ids=10200490876739888&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210200490876739888%22%3A191287044375972%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210200490876739888%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

10 lbs 13 oz! That's one big baby. Does Monica get proper medical care while pregnant? I'd be concerned about gestational diabetes with a baby that size.

WTF?!? I shouldn't be astonished but still, it's 3 kids in 3 years! They married in spring 2010 at the age of 18 or 19 (if I'm not mistaken) so at the ripe old age of 21-22 they are parents to three kids. Leaves me speechless.

Kelly, surely you are becoming lazy, just 5 kids in 7 years - Monica is catching up quickly! :?

10 lbs 13 oz! That's one big baby. Does Monica get proper medical care while pregnant? I'd be concerned about gestational diabetes with a baby that size.

IIRC, her first was nearly 10lbs, too. I doubt she gets medical care -- they are all about Scamaritan and homebirthing, you know. And her mother has had about 12 kids, so I'm sure she thinks she's just fine.

Apparently David and Nadia Botkin named their son Nehemiah. Seems to be a popular fundie name lately :?

With his vast experience of 2 months parenting a son, David is also happy to recommend a program to help turn your sons into Mighty Men™ :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/david-bo ... 6847143939

WTF?!? I shouldn't be astonished but still, it's 3 kids in 3 years! They married in spring 2010 at the age of 18 or 19 (if I'm not mistaken) so at the ripe old age of 21-22 they are parents to three kids. Leaves me speechless.

Kelly, surely you are becoming lazy, just 5 kids in 7 years - Monica is catching up quickly! :?

Baby number one is 2 yrs & 7months. They're faster than Kelly & Sippy but Blair's two kids are less than a year apart. If Blair keeps it up she'll be the moat fertile of the lot. I did the math once Kelly's average 14 months apart, Monica's are 15.5 and Blair's about 11. I wonder how long they can keep it up.

Archived