IGNORED

Let the Boycotts Begin - Josh Duggar and FRC

Buzzard

I'm a southerner and I miss CFA too! I grew up on KFC, though.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if this has already been posted on this thread, too lazy to read five pages, but if you're interested in a Nutella replacement try Justin's Hazelnut Spread! It's available in most Targets and health food stores, tastes just like Nutella without the yuck endorsements!

Justin's is the best! I rarely buy it, because I can get Nutella cheaper, but I may have to make the switch now :D And they have different varieties too that sound soo yummy!

D'awww, you're so sweet! You have no idea how happy I am people read it. I actually have a post for homemade super lotion ready for tomorrow (make your own Monday) but that gives me a really good idea...a weekly post of a copycat recipe to save money on fast food. I love it! I shall dedicate the first copycat post to you, my favorite follower! :romance-grouphug:

KFC used to be fantastic when I was a kid, but the quality of their chicken has really gone downhill in recent years. It's also horrifically overpriced - 8 pieces for 15 dollars? I'll pass.

My local grocery store makes an excellent fried chicken, so I usually buy from them now. Chick-Fil-A down here is excellent, but I've been boycotting for awhile. I kinda miss their chicken-strip salads.

ETA: Mela99, do you have a link for your blog? I thought there was a FJ blogger list but I couldn't find the page. I'm into all things homemade/money-saving, so I would love to look at your homemade lotion recipe. :P

I don't really care for KFC chicken, but I cannot get enough of their mashed potatoes and gravy. I feel too embarrassed to go and just order potatoes though, so I usually just get a small meal with chicken strips and upgrade the side to a large.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm bumping up this because of tonight's grandduggar special so we can make a list of sponsors/commercials who appear on the special.

They seem to like showing the grandbaby episodes on Fathers Day for some reason. When Michael came, they showed that special on Fathers Day. I wonder why?

Maybe because they were both born at around Fathers day (didnt Michael have a birthday recently?), and it was also about Josh becoming a father?

It would be interesting to see if they would have a Mothers day special if the next one was born near Mothers day, or would it not be important because Anna isnt a Duggar by birth

Well, now I want fried chicken...

KFCs is okay, but our Meijer grocery makes some pretty good chicken. I also love Cracker Barrel's Sunday Homestyle chicken.

I caved. I was craving Chick-fil-a minis and got some for breakfast yesterday, and I also bought a jar on Nutella. (hangs head in shame).

I don't really care for KFC chicken, but I cannot get enough of their mashed potatoes and gravy. I feel too embarrassed to go and just order potatoes though, so I usually just get a small meal with chicken strips and upgrade the side to a large.

Why not just order a couple of sides? You know, family size sides. That way you can indulge in the privacy of your own home. :popcorn2:

I caved. I was craving Chick-fil-a minis and got some for breakfast yesterday, and I also bought a jar on Nutella. (hangs head in shame).

I must confess that the PMS monster got the better of me at the check out yesterday, and I too bought some Nutella to go. We can hang our heads in shame together, duckie. It's hard to have a social conscience when you're hungry.

I sent an email to delta today. They are heavy nutella dealers...

I'm really hoping to be able to a close to live recap of the vse but I'm not so sure I'm up to speed yet. Fingers crossed!

I sent an email to delta today. They are heavy nutella dealers...

I'm really hoping to be able to a close to live recap of the vse but I'm not so sure I'm up to speed yet. Fingers crossed!

Hey, Buzzard, you're back! I have to admit I was hoping you would post a recap. Yours are usually better than the show :D Hope you're feeling better and getting back on your feet, my dear.

Hey, Buzzard, you're back! I have to admit I was hoping you would post a recap. Yours are usually better than the show :D Hope you're feeling better and getting back on your feet, my dear.

Thanks! Very slowly getting there. Looking at screens is still hard but I'm going to give it all I have. I'll likely be a bit behind because, well... I'm slow and drugged but smuggles needs snark!

I love Chick-Fil-A nuggets and waffle fries.

Same here! I can't boycott my favorite nuggets with cole slaw on the side. Does anyone think Josh will stick to his diet and exercising?

I'm watching this special now. I'm tuning in way late sorry. I have see the following sponsors' commercials

Subway

Suburu

John Frieda hair products

Ace Harware

Lean Cusine

AAG

KFC used to be fantastic when I was a kid, but the quality of their chicken has really gone downhill in recent years. It's also horrifically overpriced - 8 pieces for 15 dollars? I'll pass.

My local grocery store makes an excellent fried chicken, so I usually buy from them now. Chick-Fil-A down here is excellent, but I've been boycotting for awhile. I kinda miss their chicken-strip salads.

ETA: Mela99, do you have a link for your blog? I thought there was a FJ blogger list but I couldn't find the page. I'm into all things homemade/money-saving, so I would love to look at your homemade lotion recipe. :P

Feeling foolish, just noticed the link in Mela99's avatar. I should have paid more attention. :embarrassed:

Maybe because they were both born at around Fathers day (didnt Michael have a birthday recently?), and it was also about Josh becoming a father?

It would be interesting to see if they would have a Mothers day special if the next one was born near Mothers day, or would it not be important because Anna isnt a Duggar by birth

Josh was already a father to Mackynzie

I'm watching this special now. I'm tuning in way late sorry. I have see the following sponsors' commercials

Subway

Suburu

John Frieda hair products

Ace Harware

Lean Cusine

AAG

Blarrrrgh... my shampoo of choice AND my Lean Cuisines? ..and I drive a Subaru...

Damn! My SO & I went to Subway after church this evening! Boycotting is futile for me.

Josh was already a father to Mackynzie

Yeah, I knew that, but at around Fathers day he became a father again-twice. MacKynzie was born very far away from Fathers day or Mothers day, so it wouldnt make sense to wait to have the special episode months later, but the two boys were born near Fathers day, so I guess it seemed like the perfect time to have a Fathers day special.

Archived