IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still-Gay Gregg, you're asking for money AGAIN? Have you considered that the reason people aren't giving you money isn't because *they* aren't listening to God, it's because YOU aren't? He's telling you to get off your lazy gay ass and earn your own damned money.

:angry-banghead:

Also, what are Dede and Greg going to do when it's time to retire? Social Security work credits expire after 10 years. You need 40 work credits if you retire at 62 or older, and by 60, need 38 work credits.

Dede and Greg are screwing themselves for the future.

I don't give two shits about Greg. I expect that one day he will end up living in an Xgaymobile down by the river, and it will be entirely his fault. He's admitted he was a lousy provider for his first wife and sons; during his gaydays as a kept man he was into get-rich-quick MLM schemes; he ran his cleaning business into the ground; he's in tax trouble; and now he's a bum, mooching off his parents while panhandling for Jesus online. Homelessness seems like a reasonable outcome, given all the stellar choices he's made so far.

But I confess to feeling a twinge (though just a twinge) of pity for Dede. She actually had a nursing license, and thus a decent way to make a living. But she's not the brightest bulb on the tree, and has a desperate need for attention and recognition, and since she's chucked everything to play bride to XgayGreg there's pretty much no going back for her. Even if she got her nursing license back, she would never pass a background check--there's too much crazy shit with her fingermarks in it smeared all over the Internet.

When this all finally blows up (and it will), Greg will just move on to the next swindle. I can easily see him back down in Florida, playing aging rentboy to some old queen. But Dede will be pretty much unemployable, at least at any job that pays a living wage. And I suspect she's going to end up living with a lot of regrets when she looks back at her days with Greg.

Still-Gay Gregg, you're asking for money AGAIN? Have you considered that the reason people aren't giving you money isn't because *they* aren't listening to God, it's because YOU aren't? He's telling you to get off your lazy gay ass and earn your own damned money.

:angry-banghead:

Perhaps his brother or another family member have been talking to Greg's parents and Greg knows his days of sponging off the 'rents are numbered?

I figured he would be crying in his beer over the news about Exodus International shutting down. Maybe that plus the fear of getting kicked out of his parents' house is making him more desperate than usual?

Aha, thanks. Yes, it's hard to tell from the wording if that's only for disability or if something similar applies to regular ol' social security retirement. I've emailed the agency to ask that question. Thanks!

I asked someone I know who works at SSA and they said work credits never expire. As far as disability, to be eligible for it you need to have 5 years of work credits (20 work credits) and those credits must have been earned within the last ten years. To stay on topic: if XGG or DD ever want to draw social security retirement benefits, they need a minimum of 40 work credits, or approximately 10 years of work. I'm assuming DD has that, but unless XGG paid into social security during his moocher days or when he had his own business, he might not have enough work credits. Not to mention that people can't file for retirement benefits until they're over 60 - I don't know the exact age. And I highly doubt either one of them has medical conditions that would qualify them for disability. So if they're begging for money just to buy deodorant now, I can't imagine what the situation will be like when they're in their late 50s. I don't know their ages, 40s?

Dede is 40. I think Greg is 50 something.

I was thinking the same thing about Greg, if he wasn't reporting his income, he won't have work credits.

In an interesting turn of events, Greg (of I can't keep my mouth shut) hasn't updated his fb since Sat. Neither has Dede that I can see. Wonder what sort of shit storm is brewing in crazy town :cray-cray:

I don't give two shits about Greg. I expect that one day he will end up living in an Xgaymobile down by the river, and it will be entirely his fault. He's admitted he was a lousy provider for his first wife and sons; during his gaydays as a kept man he was into get-rich-quick MLM schemes; he ran his cleaning business into the ground; he's in tax trouble; and now he's a bum, mooching off his parents while panhandling for Jesus online. Homelessness seems like a reasonable outcome, given all the stellar choices he's made so far.

But I confess to feeling a twinge (though just a twinge) of pity for Dede. She actually had a nursing license, and thus a decent way to make a living. But she's not the brightest bulb on the tree, and has a desperate need for attention and recognition, and since she's chucked everything to play bride to XgayGreg there's pretty much no going back for her. Even if she got her nursing license back, she would never pass a background check--there's too much crazy shit with her fingermarks in it smeared all over the Internet.

When this all finally blows up (and it will), Greg will just move on to the next swindle. I can easily see him back down in Florida, playing aging rentboy to some old queen. But Dede will be pretty much unemployable, at least at any job that pays a living wage. And I suspect she's going to end up living with a lot of regrets when she looks back at her days with Greg.

I think you are bang on. When XGG started this he had nothing left to lose. His cleaning business had gone bust and he had left his partner, not to mention I'm sure he alienated his friends in the gay community of Jacksonville, FL. Since meeting Xgay Dede has lost everything...her home, her friends, her career, and her child. I think there is a small chance if she left Xgay now she could go back to her parents farm, and maybe help them run the operation (they have a small hobby farm and see to sell eggs and a few other things locally). But I think it would pretty much be years of an uphill battle to get any sort of life together, especially with the cray cray on display online. And I think she pretty much has 0 chance of ever getting custody of her son again.

Aging rentboy of to some old queen lol....I picture Xgay dolled up as Bette Davis in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane. heh.

Riffles

Seriously, how much longer can this go on??

Well folks, he's finally gone completely over the edge. He has posted 34 times in the last 3 hours. Yes 34. He has posted 38 times today.

Here's the interesting one:

Please, please keep us in your prayers. With the boldness that God has given us way too many people are trying to be god concerning us. Much is trying to happen with rapid pace that is NOT of God! So you see, I've got to praise Him or lose it all. The only thing I intend on losing is satan as I tell him to get back under my feet where he belongs!!! G L O R Y!!! Dede and I will continue to march toward victory in Jesus as we continue to do things His way! Satan is defeated in Jesus name!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

And from Dede:

Dede Haislip posted to Xgay Greg

a few seconds ago

The Lord just had me post tonight's program information on the Oprah Winfrey Network FB page along with Lady Gaga and Madonna's pages! Jesus can set you free from ANYTHING!!!

:cray-cray:

Now, I *may* be missing it, but what I am not seeing is any reference to their radio program??? They mention it every.damn.day. Hmmm....

Dede wasn't kidding. She really did post on Lady Gaga's FB page.

The text of her quote is below. Sorry I am not sure how to take a screen cap.

(Had to edit to break the link)

Dede Haislip

Join us tonight as we continue to celebrate National Straight And Narrow month with special guest Minister Danny Wallace! From 8-9pmEST we will be having The B.I.G. O.D. a program specially designed to help those trapped in sexual sin, experience freedom through Christ! Then from 9-10pmEST we will have Kingdom Big Hitter, Danny Wallace, author of Man's Cage Under God's Tree! Don't miss out! blogtalkradio.com/overcomerministries

Wow, they are desperate. And Dede isn't acknowledging that she is still pregnant publicly, but does say it privately. So I don't know what that's all about.

Wow, they are desperate. And Dede isn't acknowledging that she is still pregnant publicly, but does say it privately. So I don't know what that's all about.

Someone asked her about it on her fb page. She totally ignored it. Nice. In Feb. she couldn't say enough about it. Now she's like, baby? What baby? :? :popcorn2:

Also, their radio program should totally dedicate the month of July to celebrating 15 months of pregnancy w/ the twins...I mean the baby...I mean they don't know. But they should celebrate! :occasion-partyblower: It's a miracle ya'll! :roll:

Now, I *may* be missing it, but what I am not seeing is any reference to their radio program??? They mention it every.damn.day. Hmmm....

IIRC, they needed to raise $250 in order to keep using blogtalkradio.com's services after the free trial period. They were doing shows every day in an attempt to raise the money (plus some extra for deodorant, and a motor coach, and to get all the JOB-type people off their backs), but it looks like it didn't work. Their deadline to keep the radio show going was within the last couple of days.

So if they can't do the radio show (and thus keep fostering the illusion that they have a viable ministry that's as good as or better than any JOB), they've got to do something to keep looking busy. And I guess, in a pinch, posting to FB 38 times in one day will do.

Someone messaged her on FB and she said she was still pregnant, so yeah, I don't know.

Even an aardvark is able to acknowledge that she wasn't actually pregnant. :shock:

http://blog.cincinnatizoo.org/2013/06/2 ... -pregnant/

She saw actual vets and I saw a video of what appeared to be the baby moving in her stomach! So way more proof than DD yet DD still hangs on to the illusion? It's clear where her level of intelligence is compared to an aardvark!

Oh and Greg, never one to have the attention off him for more then a few minutes, starts speaking as God also :lol:

Free MP3 download: gregisgod.mp3

God has a southern accent?

Seriously, though, this mf is beginning to scare the hell out of me. They are beyond deluded.

That freak has lost his mind entirely.

Is anyone else a little scared for Greg's parents? I hate to say it, but desperate people can do desperate things. :(

Archived