IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm feeling some underroos. Perhaps batman or... Wonder woman?

Wonder Woman. Embroidered.

See, I was thinking He-Man. Nothing quite says XGay like that muscular bear of a guy with giant sword.

Oh my gawd! I'm watching Three Rivers on Netflix right now, and episode 12 is about a hysterical pregnancy. It's AMAZING.

I finally listened to Erma Gerd. Love it!!!! I'm definitely downloading that to keep it for future lulz.

Xgay Greg

Xgay Greg updated his status: "overcomerministries.com

We would like to thank ALL who have been a part of our radio show this week. We are continuing to work out all the kinks and noises so that it will flow smoothly. As I listened through the sermon from last night there were many noises that Dede and I were unaware of at that time. We have been told that negative comments were made and that people were saying awful things as well. This we do not understand because we have the settings set so that no one can be heard until we unmute them and in the chat room the chat can ONLY be seen if we approve it. Please continue to pray for us and this radio ministry. There are many many things that are trying to oppose it. God truly is having His way even the mist of the devils junk. After the show a woman told us that her strength was renewed and she gave into our ministry. JESUS IS LORD and ALL that we do is for His good and for His glory! We love you ALL SO MUCH!!

Tonight hopefully we will be taking some phone calls. Also my beautiful wife has a message that God has put on her heart to share."

I finally listened to Erma Gerd. Love it!!!! I'm definitely downloading that to keep it for future lulz.

Honestly, I listened to it probably 4 times now. The Pink Floyd part was my fav.

:cracking-up:

:clap: Too perfect. Wonder Woman just seems so right for XGG. Anyone else here think that XGG has a fabulous Wonder Woman costume in his closet at home, no pun intended?

WTF does he mean? That she GAVE as in donated or GAVE IN as in "we browbeat her with our ministering to the point where she just surrendered to our message?" They are just oh so strange. He wants us to think he never heard Erma at all?

the mist of the devils junk.

Some misspellings are just gifts.

Doesn't it sound like he's talking about demon semen? :lol:

It might make a nice cologne name: Mist of the Devil's Junk, now available in fine stores, from Guerlain.

It might make a nice cologne name: Mist of the Devil's Junk, now available in fine stores, from Guerlain.

If you like Mist of the Devil's Junk, you'll love Satan's Ball Sweat by Designer Imposters. She'll never know the difference! ;)

If you like Mist of the Devil's Junk, you'll love Satan's Ball Sweat by Designer Imposters. She'll never know the difference! ;)

:dance: :lol: :clap:

:lol: "I used to be addicted to Devil junk mist, but Jesus set me free!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Does that come in a body spray?

No, but they're working on a . . . .

BODY OIL

(for all of your anointing needs).

Or lotion? So people can anoint each other with it

BODY OIL

What about lotion?

Actually I think Demon Semen has a nice ring to it all by itself... :mrgreen:

BODY OIL

Haha! This thread is hilarious. :dance:

Since Greg in unemployed, I guess he will be forced to use Satan's Ball Sweat for his fragrance needs. Mist of the Devil's junk is just too pricey.

Actually I think Demon Semen has a nice ring to it all by itself... :mrgreen:

I'd typed "devil's semen," then realized I had to make a rhyme.

tumblr_ma2qquhwM41rg65cio1_1280.jpg

They are up to $100 in funds raised for the rv!

With the $50 GayGreg put in a few days ago, and yesterdays anonymous $50 they are well on their way to a new bike from Kmart!

http://www.gofundme.com/2q59ys

Praise be! How many placards will they be able to fit on such a bike, do you think?

Archived