IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So stillgayGreg claims he and Dede gave up everything to follow God's commands and live for Jesus?

If they were living under a bridge in the stillgaymobile, instead of sponging off his elderly parents, accepting gift offerings for a baby that does not exist, and begging for a motorcoach, I'd still think they were nuts--but respectable nuts, living a life congruent with their stated beliefs. As they are, they're still just scamming hypocrites, taking advantage of the fact that too many people don't dare question others who claim to have a direct line to God.

I'm still enjoying the spectacle, slow as things are. Eventuall something's got to give, and I'll have my lawn chair ready at the curb when it does.

It's not even a good scam. It wouldn't take in anyone with a brain larger than a pea.

As long as they can keep getting handouts from the pea-brains, and manage not to do anything that lands them in jail, it's a pretty darned good scam, IMO. The people with more than a pea rattling around in their heads, who point out that it's a scam, are actually useful to them--we're proof to the pea-brained that Satan is trying to destroy stillgay and Dede.

Maybe one of us can call in to the radio show when XGG gets that up and going and finally ask them straight up?

Why do I have a terrible feeling that they are going to do something drastic. I hope I'm wrong but the crazy needs to end, or I fear it'll end badly for someone.

Anyone else getting very bored with Still!GayGreg and the endlessly pregnant DD?

Honestly, it;s just same old same old. They're still scamming, they are still touting the miracle pregnancy, still saying the same old shite.

It's getting very boring and predictable.

Yes. :(

Yes it is getting tedious, but I feel that if I/we stop watching them, they will just fade away into oblivion which would resolve things nicely for them.

As long as they are being discussed and are in the public eye they hopefully won't do anything illegal (baby snatching anyone?).

Anyway, they surely can't keep this up forever so at some point things will happen.

So everyone was mad that they were mooching off the parents and suddenly D's was pregnant with a miracle baby. I still agree with whoever said it probably started off as an excuse to keep from being kicked out of the parents home, then it just got out of control.

So everyone was mad that they were mooching off the parents and suddenly D's was pregnant with a miracle baby. I still agree with whoever said it probably started off as an excuse to keep from being kicked out of the parents home, then it just got out of control.

The timeline fits perfectly.

According to Greg, as of Aug. 2012 they had been living w/ his parents 5 1/2 months. That would have put them moving in in mid.- late Feb. Family starts to complain and presto, God tells them about Baby Miracle in April.

Your brother and others are trying to tell you that you are a grown-ass man who needs to get a job and stop mooching off your parents. That's what a good a Christian son would do.

Your brother and others are trying to tell you that you are a grown-ass man who needs to get a job and stop mooching off your parents. That's what a good a Christian son would do.

Oh, his brother is one of those "job people". You know how they can be....always wanting you to work and everything (even when God has told you to "hide out" at your parents house. :cray-cray:

I really dislike the way fundies use "season" to describe a length of time or a life event. It's super creepy when XGG does it.

"I am a powerful threat to the enemy," thinks an unemployed middle-aged man posting Facebook comments in his parents' home.

I would admire his self-confidence, if it weren't quite so unwarranted.

I really dislike the way fundies use "season" to describe a length of time or a life event. It's super creepy when XGG does it.

A lot of this fundie lingo IS super creepy! And they way they blog...ugg. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is something god placed in their heart no matter how trivial. Pretty sure it's just something they wanted to do or knew should be done, human reasoning. In a way it's like they see themselves as god, which is even more creepy. I swear, they confuse the heck out of me sometimes.

Ugh, that post from EGG makes my blood boil. He is a big freakin' scam artist. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt that this pregnancy was wishful thinking spiraled out of control but after reading that it's obvious how manipulative and awful he is.

Anyway, why was Nine Inch Nails in that list of enemies? lol That seemed... random.

Dede Haislip

20 hours ago

From my darling husbands heart.

Today God answered a question that I wasn't even asking about. He told me that Dede and I could not work regular jobs because our employers would be harrassed by the gay world. Many of you have received emails, messages and comments concerning me and Dede so you know first hand. Some of you have gone to those sites NOT created by us and they are horrible. Dede and I have not worked a regular job in over 2 years and yet God continues to keep us. I keep saying "regular job" but the fact is Dede and I have reached more people with the gospel of Jesus Christ because we continue to obey Him by doing things His way. I'm not posting this to defend myself. I'm simply relaying the message that God gave to me. Many many many many have critcized us, but today more people know about Dede and I and our testimony than EVER before. When God is in it, it works even when men don't! Thank You Jesus for Your faithfulness. We choose not to question God, we just obey Him! Now can you imagine what will happen when we have money? The Greg Haislip family will reach millions for Jesus Christ!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS!!!

Yesterday:

Dede Haislip

20 hours ago

From my darling husbands heart.

[b]Today God answered a question that I wasn't even asking about. He told me that Dede and I could not work regular jobs because our employers would be harrassed by the gay world.[/b] Many of you have received emails, messages and comments concerning me and Dede so you know first hand. Some of you have gone to those sites NOT created by us and they are horrible. Dede and I have not worked a regular job in over 2 years and yet God continues to keep us. I keep saying "regular job" but the fact is Dede and I have reached more people with the gospel of Jesus Christ because we continue to obey Him by doing things His way. I'm not posting this to defend myself. I'm simply relaying the message that God gave to me. Many many many many have critcized us, but today more people know about Dede and I and our testimony than EVER before. When God is in it, it works even when men don't! Thank You Jesus for Your faithfulness. We choose not to question God, we just obey Him! Now can you imagine what will happen when we have money? The Greg Haislip family will reach millions for Jesus Christ!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS!!!

So, their newest not for profit will be "lazy pointless losers for Jesus". I suspect they could fill a stadium, based just on how many people I know or have heard about who don't work because of God.

Dede and I have not worked a regular job in over 2 years and yet God continues to keep us.

So God = XGG's parents? Who knew?

:?

Oh, bullshit--he could have started another cleaning business. There are plenty of anti-gay bigots who would have been willing to hire them to do an honest job. Their client list could be kept private to avoid any potential harassment.

Greg's admitted that he wasn't a very good provider, back before he abandoned his sons and divorced his first wife. While living with his ex-lover, they were involved in some crappy Internet MLM scams--and I've seen lots of people who didn't want to work try those as a way to "get rich quick" with little effort. He only started his cleaning business as his days of being a kept man were drawing to a close, and it failed, no doubt because he didn't want to do the actual work involved.

He's a lazy, mooching, opportunistic ass. He's a parasite, constantly looking for new hosts. And I've got to hand it to him; he's found the perfect social-religious milieu in which to keep manipulating people into paying his way through life. Just keep on about how he's obeying God, who tells him what to do; and how he's doing everything by faith and how much he has sacrificed; and how persecuted he is by the evil, all-powerful GLBTs--as long as there are people who are afraid to question him too deeply lest their own faith be revealed as inadequate, he'll get by. His parents could kick him and Dede out tomorrow, and they'll just move on to the next sucker.

Well hot damn! I might need to become religious again so god can tell me I don't have to work ever again! Hallelujah! These people are un-fucking-believable. I guess everything is easy and okay to do when god "tells" you. I can't believe people actually fall for this, and "job type" people too. I can't imagine how frustrated XGGs sibling feels to see XGG & DD take advantage of the elderly parents, likely draining their savings or 401k.

Well hot damn! I might need to become religious again so god can tell me I don't have to work ever again! Hallelujah! These people are un-fucking-believable. I guess everything is easy and okay to do when god "tells" you. I can't believe people actually fall for this, and "job type" people too. I can't imagine how frustrated XGGs sibling feels to see XGG & DD take advantage of the elderly parents, likely draining their savings or 401k.

So their God has nothing better to concern himself with than sending rather dubious messages to the Dastardly Duo and enforcing a dress code on Fundies?

Anyway, why was Nine Inch Nails in that list of enemies? lol That seemed... random.

Maybe he used to want wants Trent Reznor to fuck him like an animal? :wink-kitty:

You know Greg is seriously starting to creep me out. The more he talks about not hating the people who have "persecuted" him, and the more he goes on and on about loving them and praying for them, and the level of denial we know he is capable of, the more I think he's going to end up shooting up someplace with an AR-15.

Is he counting us as people they are reaching through their testimonies? I have a feeling he is using creative accounting.

Undoubtably - he counts people who give him dirty looks at McDonalds as "touched by his ministry".

Archived