IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

If he told you how it happened then you could print up a few signs, embroider a couple shirts and take over his scam ... er, ministry.

It did occur to me that I might have to wait for the traveling shit show motorcoach show to learn the full story.

:auto-mysterymachine:

The decision to become straight happened when he was watching The Passion of Christ. He then started watching Ron Parsley shows, and stated that he started crying and his partner realized then to leave him alone.

So that's why D2 used that movie during her "Easter Pageant." It really was straight out of their lives. So scary.

:shrug:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap, I just finished reading all 4 threads on these loonbots. I've always liked me some internet trainwreckage, but these two have blown my mind. You guys are awesome at detective work and snark, so happy I found this forum.

I keep thinking, can you imagine being XGay's adult children? Or Dede's son when he gets older and finds this stuff all over the internet? Do XGay's kids have his last name? Lucky for Dede's kid that he shouldn't.

I'll be so sad if we never find out how they play this off.

Xgay's xfamily seem to be aware of Xgay's antics. The younger son has posted snarky comments on Xgay's Facebook page a few times and the son's fiancée posted on there too saying something to the effect that Xgay is a self absorbed loser. Which was a pretty damn good assessment.

From what I've been able to gather it seems that D2 has had less and less contact with her son since her marriage to Xgay.

Xgay's xfamily seem to be aware of Xgay's antics. The younger son has posted snarky comments on Xgay's Facebook page a few times and the son's fiancée posted on there too saying something to the effect that Xgay is a self absorbed loser. Which was a pretty damn good assessment.

From what I've been able to gather it seems that D2 has had less and less contact with her son since her marriage to Xgay.

I was just imagining a potential employer Googling your name and coming up with this cray and realizing it's your dad. Or like when Dede's son is in high school and his girlfriend is like "So, where is your mom?" and he's like, "Mumble mumble, I don't talk to her" and girlfriend sweetly says, "Why, baby?" and he's like, uhhhh, how much should I tell her? I just can't imagine having parents THIS cray, even if you realize it and aren't in touch with them.

Our usernames together are pretty awesome, BTW. :)

But thinking about this just made me wonder - if Dede's XHusband is abusive, why does he have custody of their kid? Why would she allow her child to be with an abusive man, and why would the courts allow it? Makes you wonder if he was really abusive. **Don't jump on me for questioning the veracity of an abuse claim, I would never do so with a sane woman, and wouldn't do so with most INSANE women, either.** But this one is a whole different level of delusion and/or lying.

Cause don't all straight men spend all day watching 75 gay marriage videos in a row?

Well if Dede catches him looking at gay guys online he can always just claim he is trying to spread the word of Jesus. It totally isn't because he is gay. Never. Nope.

But thinking about this just made me wonder - if Dede's XHusband is abusive, why does he have custody of their kid? Why would she allow her child to be with an abusive man, and why would the courts allow it? Makes you wonder if he was really abusive. **Don't jump on me for questioning the veracity of an abuse claim, I would never do so with a sane woman, and wouldn't do so with most INSANE women, either.** But this one is a whole different level of delusion and/or lying.

I put no stock in what DD says about her ex because she doesn't seem to be fond of telling the truth but sadly many abusers end up with custody. They tend be to manipulative and often charming so it isn't unusual for them to successfully paint their victim as a vindictive, bitter, liar. Unless there is a documented history of abuse (and we all know how many of these victims hide the bruises and tears) these men (women too, I know) have a darn good shot at further victimizing their spouse via our legal system.

I don't believe it either. As far as I know, the ex-husband facilitated the divorce, not Dede. And I think he also has custody of their son.

If DD was abused in her first marriage then she was likely an easy target for XGG. A "godly", effeminate, non threatening guy probably appealed to her on many levels.

Given that I have major doubts that her ex abused her, and given the mess her life has devolved into, I can't help but feel it's a good thing she doesn't have custody and appears to get little visitation. She may be biologically his mother but that biological connection isn't always the best thing.

Given that I have major doubts that her ex abused her, and given the mess her life has devolved into, I can't help but feel it's a good thing she doesn't have custody and appears to get little visitation. She may be biologically his mother but that biological connection isn't always the best thing.

Agreed! She is either a lying, scheming, idiot or she is in another bad marriage where she is being used to serve XGG's purposes but whatever the case she is in no position to be parenting a child.

I propose that we make "Ex gay dar user" a user title.

Poor Greg hasn't figured out that he is (still) gay so I'm not putting much faith in his gaydar.

Daily dose from the Xgay archive:

8661052592_99283085cc.jpg

Now I'm an ex gay dar user

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For his bride who is pregnant by him? *snerk*

I just can't with these two and their usernames. Xgay's Wife? Seriously? :angry-banghead:

I want these two on Dr. Phil or something. STAT.

(Also, now I keep thinking of that scene from the Blues Brothers, in the church. "Can you see THE LIGHT?!" "YES! YES, I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!"

With Xgay seeing the light. Scary.)

(Also, now I keep thinking of that scene from the Blues Brothers, in the church. "Can you see THE LIGHT?!" "YES! YES, I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!"

With Xgay seeing the light. Scary.)

Awesome. I can see XGay tumbling down the aisle and flipping through the air, embroidered blazer flapping...

While we are awaiting the birth of The Miracle™, here is another daily dose of kray kray from Xgay's archives.

8661052572_144f358a4a.jpg

So who says now these two aren't $cammers?

Greg also says they need two new computers because they got hacked. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sure he's lying about the hacking and their computers being broken.

Greg also says they need two new computers because they got hacked. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sure he's lying about the hacking and their computers being broken.

Anonymous? Xgay and D2 are pretty small potatoes for Anonymous, but if they did...LOLOLOLOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We gotta troll!

Trollers gonna troll.

I think it's time for me to finally obtain a sock account on facebook.

Awww, that baby formula is gonna spoil! ;)

Not if the sell it on craig's list (or ebay) or use it as bait to meet that nearly ready to deliver pregnant woman they need.... :?

Archived