IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Mecca wrote:

Xgay is about as pleasant as a hemmorhoidectomy.

"I used to have painful bulging veins on my anus, but the Colorectal surgeon set me free!!"

Mecca, that deserves a visual:

Oh, and while I was searching for EGG pics, I found this -- don't think it's been posted here yet, but apologies if it has.

"Haislipping" has now become a verb for arching your back, sticking out your belly, and lifting up your shirt, it seems.

I am so in love with that FB page! Snark is good people !

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh what the hell...more tidbits

8658838600_3d57842bee.jpg

Once again, TMI Greg

The worst TMI was Dede's comment about the miraculous quiver in her womb. Dear heavens.

:text-tmi::text-tmi::text-tmi:

Hemmorhoids?!? OH NO HE DIDN'T! I screamed with laughter when I read that.

um, yeah, I have had some lazered off, and you know, I am not sure I have ever mentioned it other than with family. It's just not something I think to tell everybody about.

um, yeah, I have had some lazered off, and you know, I am not sure I have ever mentioned it other than with family. It's just not something I think to tell everybody about.

Oh my, you had better get to posting that on your FB, Twitter & LinkedIn page NOW! Have you learnt nothing from StillGay Greg? Oversharing and TMI is the new black!

Yep, I'm desperate to get on D2 or xgayguy's Facebook.

A miraculous quiver in Dede's womb would be an actual penis.

That's what I was thinking...? Is she mis-assuming, based on "Quiverful"? Does she not know what a quiver is? But the man's shootin' blanks...

I think Aesop's Fable 'The Grasshopper & The Ants' would be a far more appropriate analogy, Dede.

Disney's version. ;)

wM1DgihKHVI

8658838600_3d57842bee.jpg

That's because the man has done nothing. In nearly 60 years of life on the planet. No sports, no hobbies, nothing daring and exciting. No cars, motorcycles, carpentering, tinkering in the garage.

Even my 12-year-old has stitches and smashed fingers and broken teeth. Life lived to the fullest leaves a few trophy scars. And tattoos.

Might well be the reason the man's nuts. And wears embroidered blazers. Man needs to get outside and take up sailing. What a shame to waste the proximity to the coast and wind-surfing. Gay or straight, doesn't matter. Man, get a dog or something.

I smell a little Friedrich Nietzsche in the air:

When one has much to put into them, a day has a hundred pockets.

But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.

The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.

Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology. [beyond Good and Evil].

And for FJers: At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.

I realize this is picky, but could someone please explain to D2 that there is no quiver in her womb??? A quiver holds arrows, therefore in this metaphor the arrows are children not quivers...

How much longer can they draw this out?

And, while you ("you" being the kind soul willing to educate these folks....) are at it, can you teach them about apostrophes? It's surgeries, not surgery's.

And, while you ("you" being the kind soul willing to educate these folks....) are at it, can you teach them about apostrophes? It's surgeries, not surgery's.

After they finish with 3rd grade English maybe they could sign up for 3rd Sex Ed and learn about the normal gestation period of humans.

WAIT.

... He actually posts, on Facebook, as 'Xgay Greg'?

Da faq?

When I first started reading these threads I assumed that the posters here were using a nickname or something. I went through a period of being speechless before falling into a giggling fit once I realized he actually refers to himself that way. I'd love to know if he introduces himself that way IRL and if others use his chosen title.

When I first started reading about these two, I thought XGay was pronounced "Zagay." (Like how xylophone and Xena are pronounced with a "z" sound.) I figured he was European and had a weird name.

When I realized it meant "ex-gay" I actually couldn't believe someone would do something THAT bizarre.

Part 5's title MUST be DeDe's Womb's A-Quivering but FJ set her free!

That's because the man has done nothing. In nearly 60 years of life on the planet. No sports, no hobbies, nothing daring and exciting. No cars, motorcycles, carpentering, tinkering in the garage.

Even my 12-year-old has stitches and smashed fingers and broken teeth. Life lived to the fullest leaves a few trophy scars. And tattoos.

*raises hand meekly* I've never had stitches or broken bones. I do have a small chip in one tooth from a beer glass, though :lol:

*raises hand meekly* I've never had stitches or broken bones. I do have a small chip in one tooth from a beer glass, though :lol:

I chipped a top front tooth the same way! Well, it was a beer bottle, not a glass, but close enough. I felt so classy.

When I first started reading about these two, I thought XGay was pronounced "Zagay." (Like how xylophone and Xena are pronounced with a "z" sound.) I figured he was European and had a weird name.

When I realized it meant "ex-gay" I actually couldn't believe someone would do something THAT bizarre.

I love Zagay - I think I'm going to start calling him that. :cracking-up:

Reminds of that Spice Girls song:

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna ziga-Zagay

I think X(tremely)-Gay Greg would approve.

I love Zagay - I think I'm going to start calling him that. :cracking-up:

I just like to picture him referring to himself in third person like Duffman from the Simpsons repeat with enthusiastic hip thrusts...but that's just me:)

Daily dose from the Xgay archive:

8661052592_99283085cc.jpg

Now I'm an ex gay dar user

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make sure you knock on wood or you'll eat those words! Back in February, I told someone I'd never broken a bone. A week later, I broke 3 bones in my foot.

Archived