IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

I still like to, heh heh, defraud myself with Trent sometimes. :mrgreen:

But, ugh, the more we find out about XGG, being a self-proclaimed pervert, homosexual slave, satan worshipper, and all that, the more he's becoming like Buffalo Bill in my mind. I can unfortunately imagine him gyrating to Closer with lipstick on and his junk tucked in, while imagining Mr. Reznor feeling him from the inside. Plus he has that whole lotion fixation with Dede. I wonder if he has a small dog as well. :puke-huge:

I was watching that movie the other day and all I kept thinking about was XGG doing these things :brain-bleach:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guess what, she is still pregnant.

*******: Awesome, when is the baby due? I'd love to send the lil one a gift, is the lil one a boy or girl or do yall know yet??? Do I do pick or blue --- and yep me too, ****** I have a friend whose daughter is Dee Dee, and Dede spells her name differenly. Blessing Brother Greg to you and Dede Haislip, ya'll are loved and appreciated!!!

Sunday at 9:06pm · Like · 2

Xgay Greg Thank you for your continued prayers we do not have any particulars about the baby. As with our ministry so is this pregancy. God is doing a supernatual thing. No money no doctor, however, God is in control! This is an excercise in complete faith in our Lord and Savior so we thank all who continue to walk this faith walk with us.

Yesterday at 3:51am · Like · 2

Well guess what, she is still pregnant.

Interesting. I also find it interesting how they suddenly began talking about how they have no money. I don't remember them focusing on that so much earlier. I wonder what transpired in the past couple of weeks to make that change? Did Greg's parents threaten to throw them out?

Every time I see a vehicle with something plastered across the back window I think of them. They've ruined rear window advertising for me.

I wonder if Satan is still standing in the way of them getting their motorcoach?

:dancing-demon: :auto-mysterymachine:

I'm wondering why, when I had 60 pregnancy pounds to lose, I didn't try to convince people I had a supernatural baby in there instead of admitting I'd been hitting the ice cream too hard. I coulda had a motorcoach! Seriously, the plan has its advantages.

1. Eat lotsa pizza and cookies

2. Convince fundie church and family I'm pregnant with supernatural baby

3. Don't take questions (Satan asks questions; believers be believin')

4. Profit: motorcoach and jumbo jet

:nenner:

Sounds better than dieting to me.

OMG, my mom got pregnant with me in the late 70s at the age of 40 and the doctor asked her if she wanted an abortion, but she refused. My very birth is therefore a testimony, right? :roll: I've gained weight in the abdominal region (after one typical 9 month baby) recently. Should I get an x-ray at the step down er or what? I have an iud, but that wouldn't prevent miracle pregnancies would it?

Anyone read this mess of a testimony from Dede yet?

https://m.facebook.com/OVERCOMERministries/posts/544514055600064

I'd give an opinion, but I find myself too damn confused.

Well, for starters, I Googled synkenesia and there aren't many results for it. One is a person in Wales whose FB post says, "Adding to this, I also have Synkenesia, this is when your hands and fingers do not have opposibility which can be problematic on occasion. This has lead to me losing perch on bulky (not heavy) items. Cups tipping over things rather inexplicably dropping out of my hands." That doesn't sound like one hand mirroring the other's actions to me.

Google tells me that maybe I mean "synkinesis" which refers to involuntary muscle movements, often facial. Again, not a mirroring of actions.

Well, for starters, I Googled synkenesia and there aren't many results for it. One is a person in Wales whose FB post says, "Adding to this, I also have Synkenesia, this is when your hands and fingers do not have opposibility which can be problematic on occasion. This has lead to me losing perch on bulky (not heavy) items. Cups tipping over things rather inexplicably dropping out of my hands." That doesn't sound like one hand mirroring the other's actions to me.

Google tells me that maybe I mean "synkinesis" which refers to involuntary muscle movements, often facial. Again, not a mirroring of actions.

And isn't it natural to some extent to have one hand involuntarily want to mimick or assist the other? I keep thinking of that trick where you're suppose to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time.

I've also been googling trying to figure out what she claims to have had as a child. The way she describes it, it sounds like she would still be infant size with her "growing organs" eventually causing her to explode.

And isn't it natural to some extent to have one hand involuntarily want to mimick or assist the other? I keep thinking of that trick where you're suppose to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time.

I've also been googling trying to figure out what she claims to have had as a child. The way she describes it, it sounds like she would still be infant size with her "growing organs" eventually causing her to explode.

I think she's saying she had Craniosynostosis, but I can't figure out what she means by the hands mirroring each other??

Another over the top exaggerated "testimony" that suggest a lot but gives no real facts or details. I especially love the "she'll make a good Pastors wife" part.

So, when she plays the piano, does she play the melody in both hands?

:dance:

Another over the top exaggerated "testimony" that suggest a lot but gives no real facts or details. I especially love the "she'll make a good Pastors wife" part.

Well, and I really don't get how it's a testimony. Essentially, it's an "inspiring" (term used loosely) life story ... but I don't really see how God plays into it.

Yes, the pastor's wife thing is clearly exaggerated.

Honestly, her testimony depressed me and made clearer how it was that XGG snared her. She's aware that she's not quite there, cognitively, which makes me think he's also aware and saw in that (couple with the history of domestic abuse) a woman who wouldn't second guess his crazy plans.

oh please, what fuckwittery is this?

I know for a fact you need 2 hands that work differently to be a nurse. How are you going to deal with a bedpan or give shots with both your hands going the same way?

Their stories need work. Just sayin.

oh please, what fuckwittery is this?

I know for a fact you need 2 hands that work differently to be a nurse. How are you going to deal with a bedpan or give shots with both your hands going the same way?

Their stories need work. Just sayin.

Guys, if we keep trying to interject logic into their stories they are gonna quit playing with us. We have to start doing a better job of joyfully accepting their ministry.

latest status

Dede Haislip

Dede Haislip updated her status: "Ladies and Gentlemen,

As Xgay Greg and I are growing targets because we stand tall for righteousness, we are about to become a VOCAL BULLSEYE because we are currently setting up OVERCOMERministries blog talk radio. Please be interceding and fasting as the Lord directs! Pray for the frequency of the show, the length of the show, subjects of the show, guests for the show...EVERYTHING!!! We need your prayers!!!"

I can't wait for the show.

latest status

I have never been so happy to have a blog talk account!

Interesting. I also find it interesting how they suddenly began talking about how they have no money. I don't remember them focusing on that so much earlier. I wonder what transpired in the past couple of weeks to make that change? Did Greg's parents threaten to throw them out?

If I had the money, this were possible (I have no idea, not being in the US and not having tried this elsewhere- I suspect it wouldn't actually work), and I thought it would achieve anything, I'd find a local OBGYN that'd likely be ok with them (male, obviously Christian), pay the OBGYN enough for several visits, some prenatal vitamins, and a few ultrasounds, and send them (non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash or any other item) vouchers. See! Money isn't a problem! Now make with the proof or admit there isn't a baby.

latest status

I have to fast to hear the radio show? Fuck that.

:hand:

How weird do you think it is for her to call her husband XGG? I can't imagine constantly referring to my significant other like that!

Archived