IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars Do Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 3

Mac is making garlic bread. Anna made lasagna and she says it wasnt a healthy meal. Josh pulls the table out so they could fit WE NEED A BIGGER HOUSE HINT HINT HINT HINT

Anna complains they couldnt all fit around the table and everyone had to keep moving. At one point she crawls under the table on all fours. Priss asks if they're getting a bigger house. Anna is "emotionally tied" and the kids were born there. Wasnt mac born in the TTH?

Josh says his parents had a small house... they decide to call a real estate agent whos name they already know and THE NEXT DAY they can go look at houses. yeah, that wasnt planned at all... they take the hummer. Davilla, Josh, Anna, and the M'kids go for a tour!

First house - new construction 1900 square feet.

Anna thinks its cure... for someone else. Anna wanted more open space.

Also Anna had to acknowledge that she has no say in finances to house buying.

What the hell was Boob eating out of that can?

Part 4

Second house:

foreclosure 2400 feet. Josh says its a "fixer upper" and complains there were too many negatives that it was hard to see the positives. Anna says it smells.

Third house:

2800 square feet. Also new construction.

they love it. Lots of open space. Huge backyard.

How long will it take you guys to figure out these houses?

They say its out of their price range and they need to find one that they can customize to be the "josh and anna family home." Josh says they will "make do" with what they have immediately and they will have to make changes in the near future.

So... buying the house is just a fun plot ploy...

That was, by far, the most boring episode EVER! Even david made that shit boring!

It looks like the Smugs want a lot of house for almost no money. But we know that they will move into one of Boob's rental houses.

So I guess it's official. They're gonna try for eleventy kids!

Eta: and Josh wants to put Mackynzie in a trailer so "she can have her own room". WTF! Why don't they put her in the master and J&A can have their own dwelling with the trailer. Then everybody has their own room! Asswipe

Yup, it's official, but I don't see them reaching 19.

I swear, when I'm not looking at the Tv, Anna is sounding more and more like J'chelle.

I wish someone would teach Jim Bob how to eat healthy, delicious food. It doesn't have to be green beans out of the can.

And there definitely seems to be massive effort to show a nicer side of Josh.

I swear, when I'm not looking at the Tv, Anna is sounding more and more like J'chelle.

I wish someone would teach Jim Bob how to eat healthy, delicious food. It doesn't have to be green beans out of the can.

And there definitely seems to be massive effort to show a nicer side of Josh.[/quote]

Yup, I see that too. My theory is that Sean Overbeeke finally got fed up of reading the Josh hate comments on FJ, IMDB, and twop.

First house - new construction 1900 square feet.

Anna thinks its cure... for someone else. Anna wanted more open space.

Second house:

foreclosure 2400 feet. Josh says its a "fixer upper" and complains there were too many negatives that it was hard to see the positives. Anna says it smells.

Third house:

2800 square feet. Also new construction.

they love it. Lots of open space. Huge backyard.

How long will it take you guys to figure out these houses?

They say its out of their price range and they need to find one that they can customize to be the "josh and anna family home." Josh says they will "make do" with what they have immediately and they will have to make changes in the near future.

So... buying the house is just a fun plot ploy...

How about a 19 Kids / House Hunters crossover?

If Josh wasn't serious about buying a new house he shouldn't have waisted the realtors time, just to show off to David.

If Josh wasn't serious about buying a new house he shouldn't have waisted the realtors time, just to show off to David.

This season has too much Josh/Anna. That shit is boring. Give me howlers climbing on shit! Josh pontificating on obviously set up situations is like pulling off a bandaid.

YAWN.

Okay, the crowded dinner scene with Davilla was contrived. Mac should have been sitting where Anna was and she should have been by the kitchen. I always seat myself closer to the oven in the kitchen and closer to the kitchen if we're in the dining room. It's just more efficient. David seemed more normal in this episode. He was also good with the kids. I saw Priscilla kiss the top of Michael's head while she was holding him and he was squirming. She seems nice but vacant. Loved Joy's look when they were told to clean up and decorate the shop for an exercise room. Looks like next week, both Josh and JimBob are wearing track pants. On a side note, wonder if they were more sore the second day after the workout; I often am.

This season has too much Josh/Anna. That shit is boring. Give me howlers climbing on shit! Josh pontificating on obviously set up situations is like pulling off a bandaid.

YAWN.

I rather enjoyed the howlers building their greenhouse. It's good to see those boys channeling all that energy into something with a purpose, instead of running around aimlessly. But I noticed that Jackson was not included in this project.

When the howlers finish the greenhouse, they can start working on building an addition to Josh and Anna's place. :D

Buzzard wrote:

Michelle says "wow, that is a lot of cholesterol."

Every time I hear Michelle say a big word like 'cholesterol' I imagine a momentary Pee-Wee's Playhouse word-of-the-day pandemonium.

The first episode seemed the most scripted of the entire series. Very dull.

Best line was in the 2nd episode when they were looking at houses and Anna said that what first struck her eye was the smell.

Don't have a whole lot to add in regards to tonight's episodes, but did want to share DH's comments since he actually watched with me tonight. The first time Anna had a talking head, he wanted to know what was up with her nose since "she looks like one of those people on how the grinch stole Christmas. You know, the Whos." He also wanted to know what the hell was wrong with these people when Anna said something about 5 or 6 more kids over the next decade. He got stuck on what kind of car you could drive with 8-9 kids, and said he was done after 3 kids tops. And if I want to be quiverfull (I don't) that's fine, but I'm going to have to do it with someone else.

1. Cinncinati Chili looks like canned spaghetti with a little meat. I don't understand why there was a huge bowl of cheese. Why not just leave it in the plastic bags? No way they shredded the cheese themselves.

2. This one big FU tonight. Growing vegetables? Yes, that family LOVES vegetables. What is this whole, "we have a lot of fun when our older sisters take care of us?" They are always taking care of the kids. The older girls don't babysit, they parent 24/7.

3. The episode was badly cut. In some parts Michelle had her normal “fabulous†hair and in one part she had the hairstyle she got after the birthday makeover.

4. Good for Joseph working out. It’s an excellent way to work off that sexual tension.

5. I thought Josh was overweight but I wouldn’t have even thought obese. Hearing you have a good chance of developing Type II diabetes is scary. Why did Anna have to bring it back to having 5-6 more kids in 10 years and how Josh’s potential health problems could effect the family? Yes, lets not worry about your husband’s health right now and how to help him. Let’s only think about the future half dozen kids you expect to have in the next decade.

6. No way would I stay in a trailer as a houseguest. Fuck that. It would have made more sense to have Mac sleep with Josh and Anna for the night and let Pricilla and her manly man sleep in Mac’s bed.

7. How will Josh and Anna buy a house without a mortgage? Debt is supposed to be bad, bad, bad.

Don't have a whole lot to add in regards to tonight's episodes, but did want to share DH's comments since he actually watched with me tonight. The first time Anna had a talking head, he wanted to know what was up with her nose since "she looks like one of those people on how the grinch stole Christmas. You know, the Whos[/b." He also wanted to know what the hell was wrong with these people when Anna said something about 5 or 6 more kids over the next decade. He got stuck on what kind of car you could drive with 8-9 kids, and said he was done after 3 kids tops. And if I want to be quiverfull (I don't) that's fine, but I'm going to have to do it with someone else.

lol. Anna's Who creature nose has been discussed on FJ several times before. Maybe it was just me, but her nose looked really pointy in tonight's episodes. Her teeth also somehow looked worse than they usually do.

1. Cinncinati Chili looks like canned spaghetti with a little meat. I don't understand why there was a huge bowl of cheese. Why not just leave it in the plastic bags? No way they shredded the cheese themselves.

2. This one big FU tonight. Growing vegetables? Yes, that family LOVES vegetables. What is this whole, "we have a lot of fun when our older sisters take care of us?" They are always taking care of the kids. The older girls don't babysit, they parent 24/7.

3. The episode was badly cut. In some parts Michelle had her normal “fabulous” hair and in one part she had the hairstyle she got after the birthday makeover.

4. Good for Joseph working out. It’s an excellent way to work off that sexual tension.

5. I thought Josh was overweight but I wouldn’t have even thought obese. Hearing you have a good chance of developing Type II diabetes is scary. Why did Anna have to bring it back to having 5-6 more kids in 10 years and how Josh’s potential health problems could effect the family? Yes, lets not worry about your husband’s health right now and how to help him. Let’s only think about the future half dozen kids you expect to have in the next decade.

6. No way would I stay in a trailer as a houseguest. Fuck that. It would have made more sense to have Mac sleep with Josh and Anna for the night and let Pricilla and her manly man sleep in Mac’s bed.

7. How will Josh and Anna buy a house without a mortgage? Debt is supposed to be bad, bad, bad.

I give Josh credit for taking steps to get healthy for the sake of Anna and their family. Maybe Anna realizes that if something happens to Josh, she and her future quiver will be screwed. She has some kind of "degree" from unaccredited Christian college and I don't think she has ever had had jobs outside the home. Anna does need to think of how to help Josh continue to work out and eat healthier. Shit can still happen to Josh in the future despite his dieting and working out. Anna really doesn't have backup plans in place and she needs to wise up about other things.

Every time I hear Michelle say a big word like 'cholesterol' I imagine a momentary Pee-Wee's Playhouse word-of-the-day pandemonium.

The first episode seemed the most scripted of the entire series. Very dull.

Best line was in the 2nd episode when they were looking at houses and Anna said that what first struck her eye was the smell.

:lol:

Priss says she's having a homebirth but still going to the hospital??? Anna wants to use a midwife. Anna says homebirths are great when you have a pregnancy that doesnt involve risk.

*cough*TOILET BIRTH*cough*

I loved the fact that even after that workout, Boob didn't have a hair out of place. Behold the power of Aquanet.

Did anyone else notice that in the doctors office Michelle had a copy of their latest book on her lap? (Sorry can't remember the title). So do they take a copy everywhere they go and hand them out for free? Very strange.....

I think Josh was serious about moving his three year old daughter to a trailer behind the house.

So much for the "rehabilitation of Toolboy's image" episodes.

Archived