IGNORED

Worst Movie you've ever seen?

InkyGirl

One of the worst movies I have ever seen is "Intern." Nope, it's not a movie about Monica Lewinsky. It's about a young woman who interns at a high fashion magazine. I thought it might be like a low-budget, indie version of "The Devil Wears Prada," but it was so bad I couldn't even enjoy it on a guilty pleasure level. Here is my review:

http://popcorninmybra.blogspot.com/search/label/Intern

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And who said they didn't like Grease? I love Grease! I could practically quote the entire movie to you. Grease 2, well, I don't think it was the best movie, by any means, but I didn't mind it for the most part. I think it's better if you don't think of it as a Grease movie. I admit to occasionally singing the following in the shower:

"Re-pro-duc-tion (Re-pro-duc-tion!)

Put your pollen tubes to work!

Re-pro-duc-tion (Re-pro-duc-tion!)

Make my stamen go berserk!"

I love that song from Grease 2. I used to sing it/play it obsessively! It's a junk movie to me, the kind where you get some good snacks and just enjoy the silliness of it all.

ETA: Lainey, you should learn about Rex Manning from Empire Records. "Oh Rexy, you're so sexy!"

I love that song from Grease 2. I used to sing it/play it obsessively! It's a junk movie to me, the kind where you get some good snacks and just enjoy the silliness of it all.

ETA: Lainey, you should learn about Rex Manning from Empire Records. "Oh Rexy, you're so sexy!"

Anytime someone says "Rex" I respond with "Oh Rexy, you're so sexy!"

We went bowling a couple of nights ago...I spent the entire time singing "We're gonna sco-o-ore tonight!" I really want to watch Grease 2 again now.

Whoa, did I ever get mixed up! Maxwell Caulfield is his REAL name! Duh! :lol: I had no idea there was a movie called "Empire Records." I'll have to see if I can find it on Netflix. Someday when I get over my "Dead Like Me" obsession, anyway.

Never mind, I see I posted it on 9/19. I still said the same movie.

edited to remove reply since I'd already posted it.

Shallow Hal, at the age of thirteen. It was baaaaaad.

Oh, and the Lindsey Lohan remake of Freaky Friday. Eff that noise.

Oh goodness...

One of the most recent baddies was Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. It's a remake. Why, oh whyyyyy, would someone go to the trouble or remaking a movie only to do a substantially worse job of it? WHY?

Sanctum: Terrible, terrible dialogue. Simply awful. The "good guy" killed more people than the cave did. If only he'd gotten the script-writer, too.

Splice [Review here]: Shorter - There was another time I wish I'd walked out of the theatre. It turns out hubby and I had the same instinct, but neither of us said anything because we thought the other might want to stay. Cruel. Pointless. Waste of potential. I'll never get those hours back.

Drag Me to Hell [Review here]: Bite me, Sam Raimi.

Darkness, They, and Them - They all sort of run together, blended by a common theme: They sucked.

Hannibal: I damn near walked out of the theatre - and to this day, I wish I had. Gross. Violent. Dumb as a sack of s...no, sacks of shit are probably smarter. (With all the times I should have walked out but didn't, you'd think I might trust my own instincts by now.)

House of the Dead: I got it on pay-per-view. Watched half of it. Turned it off when I started seeing reused footage and - I shit you not - spliced images and sequences from the original video game.

I have that on DVD! I got it for $2 at K-mart and my friends and I decided to have a bad movie night. It's actually one of my favorite bad movies-

Fwew - glad I'm not the only one who owns that movie :D

I remember when my sister and I saw a movie in Castle Bar, Ireland. The movie theater was very rustic, the seats were wooden folding chairs. It was market day and all the folks from the country had come into the town for the day and evening. The movie was I Saw What You Did and I know Who You Are. It was about teenagers babysitting calling random numbers and saying I saw what you did and I know who you are. Well, the man called had just murdered his wife and buried her in the woods. He sets out to find the girls. It was so scary. Psycho was scarier but this was a close second.

Human Centipede, Cabin Fever, and Tropic Thunder were painful to sit through with friends who were actually entertained.

Yes and yes.

The Human Centipede was so fucking twisted I can't even fathom how someone came up with that idea. A friend of mine slept over after we watched it and I ended up having horrible nightmares and punching him in the face. Which I don't feel so bad about since he made me watch it.

And Cabin Fever was just stupid.

That's not even "bad." It's just...terrible. No. Just...no.

The reviews on IMDB sum it up for me. Pointless and.boring.

Inasmuch as I watch films, I will watch horror or action because they keep my attention. This was just like "Ha, look at some gross stuff and listen to shouting.". As one commenter said, you can see far worse things on the Internet every day. And they really happened.

It was an effects reel, as it was described. "Look how we can make it look like X happened".

I am aiming to see "Flower of Flesh and Blood" and "A Serbian Film" uncut. Though I'm not sure I am tough enough for the second. I've seen stills and clips from the first and was fine with those. I also used to peruse rotten.com back in the day and usually my main feeling was sorrow, not sickness.

I am aiming to see "Flower of Flesh and Blood" and "A Serbian Film" uncut. Though I'm not sure I am tough enough for the second. I've seen stills and clips from the first and was fine with those. I also used to peruse rotten.com back in the day and usually my main feeling was sorrow, not sickness.

I've seen A Serbian Film. It is really, really fucked up. Like, it makes Hostel look like a Disney movie.

I've seen A Serbian Film. It is really, really fucked up. Like, it makes Hostel look like a Disney movie.

Tell me more!

I know the grossout points in the film but are they really that tough to stomach? (If you are worried about triggering, I know about the newborn baby, Jeca, the deaths and the fate of his son)

Do not want cut films. A Serbian Film took heavy cuts to be admitted in the UK at all, Human Centipede 2 was banned (I do not have any interest in seeing this anyway) but again took heavy cuts before resubmission to the board of certification where it was passed. Likewise with The Bunny Game, that is presently banned but after cuts and resubmission who knows?

If we're going to be 'telling more' can we put details under spoiler tags, please? I'd be curious to read others' movie contributions, but I don't want to hear details about that movie, and I read as quickly as I glance, so I can't just go 'oh, it's that topic, I won't read this comment' if the comment's two lines long...

I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up watching the re-make of "The War of the Worlds" (the one with Tom Curise) on TV. OMFG is it horrible. Three-quarters of the movie is Dakota Flanning screaming.

If we're going to be 'telling more' can we put details under spoiler tags, please? I'd be curious to read others' movie contributions, but I don't want to hear details about that movie, and I read as quickly as I glance, so I can't just go 'oh, it's that topic, I won't read this comment' if the comment's two lines long...

Ah, sorry! I should have thought. Will do so in future.

I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up watching the re-make of "The War of the Worlds" (the one with Tom Curise) on TV. OMFG is it horrible. Three-quarters of the movie is Dakota Flanning screaming.

Most remakes are not nearly as good as the originals. War of the Worlds is so good it didn't need to be remade.

For really bad check out attack of the killer tomatoes

Hey, I love Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! Definitely crosses the line from bad to so bad, it's good.

i've seen it 3 times. once cause my friend and i have 'fucked up movie night'. he finds the sickest, most twisted or stupidest movie he can online and brings it over and we have a screening.

the 2nd and 3rd times cause i mentioned having seen it to others who insisted they wanted to watch it.

it was pretty messed up the 1st time i saw it.

after that, it was more fun to watch the 'newbies' faces as they watched it! :dance:

No desire to see these, but I do want to see the documentary "Making of Guinea Pig" (the series that Flower of Flesh and Blood is part of).

Archived