IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww they even have a vag bunny reborn doll!

Am I the only one that finds the reborn dolls a bit creepy? Maybe I watch too many horror movies, but to me they always look like the baby that ends up being some bloodthirsty thing that can crawl the second it's born and goes on a bloody killing spree of anyone that gets in it's way/finds out it's a bloodthirsty killer baby (ie: It's alive movies)

That was me, I said her and J'uterus could Form a support group and start a reborn family. Those dolls are so incredibly creepy, I don't find them cute at all. Might come to life like Chuckie

Can we get MckMamma, Xgay Greg/Dede, and Sparkling Lauren all together in the same vehicle? We'd nail the crazy fundie trifecta!

Can we get MckMamma, Xgay Greg/Dede, and Sparkling Lauren all together in the same vehicle? We'd nail the crazy fundie trifecta!

They could borrow one of their toddlers and say the Xgaybaby has finally arrived.

I think I missed something. Did Dede get kicked off her job of being the Easter show director at the church? How did they explain that?

I've definitely seen these folks in the flesh before. Or at least I've been behind them on the highway. I hope to god that there's not more than one person with that "Jesus set me FREE!" sign on their car.

edit: yikes, sorry image was huge

post-3036-14451997243924_thumb.jpg

What do they do for money?

As far as I can tell they don't have conventional jobs. It appears they live off what donations they receive from their "ministry.". I think someone mentioned upthread that it looks like they are living with X2G's parents.

Interesting find...it looks like Dede's father has/had quite the distinguished career as a software engineer and a professor at the University of Nebraska and does speaking engagements on the side. Odd that Dede has gone over the Jesus cliff when one parent is a scientist.

He is former Air Force and had a decently high rank upon retirement.

http://www.cmminews.com/2010/speakers.asp?SpeakerID=103

NOOOOOOOO I refuse to share my birthday with this wackjob! :( :(

I've definitely seen these folks in the flesh before. Or at least I've been behind them on the highway. I hope to god that there's not more than one person with that "Jesus set me FREE!" sign on their car.

I'm not sure that's them as they would have an NC plate, and while my kindle screen is small, that's not NC.

That sign looks like it would violate some traffic law. How can they see out the back of their car?

That sign looks like it would violate some traffic law. How can they see out the back of their car?

In most states you either have to have rear view mirrors on both sides of the exterior of the car if the back window is blocked, if you can see out the back window, you only need to have one on the driver's side.

If you're towing a trailer, or driving a semi or delivery truck, among other vehicles, you can't see out the back of the vehicle anyway.

Gastroenterologist = G&B = Guts & Butts

Rheumatology = rheumaholiday

Psychiatry = the Freud Squad

Anaesthesiology and surgeons = Gassers & Slashers

Proctocologist = Rear Admiral

Urology = Pecker Checker (also a Navy doc)

Orthopedics = OPC (overpriced carpenter) or knuckledragger

RPVU = Relative Porsche Value Unit (for orthopedic surgeons)

PD = Pencil Dick. Not quite an MD. Passes off work to peers, hides out in the stairwell.

EBU = Ego Boost Unit (med student)

Paramedics (EMS) = earn money sleeping

Noctor = brand new vocational certificate nurse that that acts like a doc

TMI = too many initials

ADR = ain't doin' it right

PID = physician in distress

ETKTM = every test known to man

SWAG = scientific wild-ass guess

TEE = tried everything else

TEON = two eyes/one nose

IDK = I don't know

ASA = apron string alert (full-grown adult men taken to doc by mom)

UHTEP = using hospital to escape police

incarceritis = sudden chest pain during transport to jail or mysterious ailment with sudden onset while being arrested.

pneumocephalic = airhead

NETMA = nobody ever tells me anything (physician complaint noted in chart)

the language of acronyms has long since gone (at least it has here in the UK.

Well, no. Standard medical industry nomenclature and protocol. Docs, nurses, phlebotomy, ancillary, administration, insurance, medical transcription, scientific journal publishing and so on and so forth...

National Hospitals Office standard (UK):

Description: This section is intended to encourage best practice while assisting

healthcare professionals to make effective use of their time, by providing a list

of agreed abbreviations, which are approved for use throughout the HSE.

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/Publicat ... ooklet.pdf

"Sarcastic and derogatory abbreviations have no place in clinical records – nfn

(normal for norfolk), fas (fat and stupid) are gratuitously offensive and sure to

destroy any therapeutic relationship once found out."

post-6044-14451997244693_thumb.jpg

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/publications/spec ... eviations/

A good read. Funny. Read the rest of the article here.

post-6044-14451997244161_thumb.jpg

Joint Commission of Hospital Accreditation standard:

post-6044-14451997245161_thumb.jpg

I don't mean to be rude, but I strongly believe this just doesn't merit any further discussion.

I was just going to post that. I thought you couldn't have signs like that when you were driving, but maybe it's one of those ones you can see through from the inside, just not see in from the outside or something like that.

I hate stuff like that though because people are spending time trying to read it rather than watching where they are on the road. People around here drive like shit on the best of days, something like that would be an accident waiting to happen :(

I'm curious now that we have had a few people posting from X2G's local area. Are they well known locally for their freak show?

NOOOOOOOO I refuse to share my birthday with this wackjob! :( :(

I'm not sure that's them as they would have an NC plate, and while my kindle screen is small, that's not NC.

You're right, its a VA plate. FWIW though, I snapped that picture over a year ago.

Is it possible that there is another person driving around with a sign like that?! :shock: :o

You're right, its a VA plate. FWIW though, I snapped that picture over a year ago.

Dede's parents live in Virginia, and from what I can tell they seem to be very well off. Perhaps the vehicle is registered to them?

I'm curious now that we have had a few people posting from X2G's local area. Are they well known locally for their freak show?

Actually, I'm in MD, so not terribly close to them. The drive from NC to MD isn't a bad one though, so they might have been passing through or in town for the weekend. I'd never heard of them before and forgot about seeing the SUV until this thread. I doubt his message would get much positive attention in my city.

Dede's parents live in Virginia, and from what I can tell they seem to be very well off. Perhaps the vehicle is registered to them?

It wouldn't surprise me. Looking at XGG's facebook page, there's a few images of the same sign in his public pics.

he probably spins his stay there as he was trying to spread a message of (sexual) love among the sinners.

He spins a dramatic story of what we only imagine about "being in the lifestyle." [i know many gay people. NONE of them live any such salacious "lifestyle'" - hardcore partying, deviant sex, picking up men in the local park (?)]

I think he made that one up. It plays like something out of a movie, or like in "Six Feet Under" when the main character comes out and goes wild for a bit; picking up strangers and doing Ecstasy.

But who knows, maybe that was his lifestyle.

I looked up Pensacola's Gay Riveria. It's just another Spring Break/Bike Week party scene.

But, man, I'm convinced he's a cross-dresser. He's got quite the dramatic flair. :D

I was thinking about that license plate, too. It almost looks like Washington state, but I can't see it. In the various photos, they have a string of really nice high-end vehicles. A late-model truck in one pic. Pretty incongruent for unemployed older adults who live with family.

I was thinking that maybe Greg (why do I always read his nickname as XgayPREG?) and Dede could consult Elle as for living in a camper with a kid. That would certainly be interesting.

Maybe they borrowed a vehicle from Dede's parents while visiting and stuck their sign in the back window? I bet her parents are super-duper proud!

BTW, I'm ok with being referred to as GLM, which I found in Gulag's post above. :D

The bumper sticker is the same as seen in Mimig27's photo. And both Nissan Pathfinders. It's got to be the same vehicle, though possibly with different plates? Unless her parents have the same bumper sticker, which is possible but seems unlikely.

Is it possible that there is another person driving around with a sign like that?! :shock: :o

formergothardite. You want one. Admit it. It is shining out of you :lol:

The bumper sticker is the same as seen in Mimig27's photo. And both Nissan Pathfinders. It's got to be the same vehicle, though possibly with different plates? Unless her parents have the same bumper sticker, which is possible but seems unlikely.

Maybe it was originally registered to the parents and now is registered to stillgay and alwayspregant.

Where in VA do the parents live. I need to know if I should be on the lookout for this wonderous sight when I'm out and about :)

Archived