IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

Back to snarking all. We are missing valuable material if we continue to argue :mrgreen:

Greg Haislip, Overcomers Minister

Hi. My name is Greg Haislip and I used to be addicted to men, but Jesus set me free. Today I am married to a beautiful woman and we are expecting our first child.together. I must tell you that I didn’t just arrive to the life that I now have. It’s taken years to get me to this place.

November 7, 1994. Today was the day that the fruit of my mind came out of the closet. I told my wife of 15 years as well as my two sons; ages 12 and 5, that I wanted to divorce them. All for what? Homosexuality. My wife called my parents and she said, “Greg has something that he wants to tell youâ€. I was handed the phone and told my mother that I was leaving them because I’m gay. My wife and sons moved back to her hometown and I was finally free to be me…I thought. I had a short relationship with a guy before meeting the one that I would spend the next 10 years with. There’s no such thing as a monogamous relationship in the homosexual lifestyle as I proved frequently. Living in a condo close to the beach served to become of one my favorite places to reside. I would meet men at parking lots of the local parks, bars, and of course the beach.

I went to Pensacola also known as the Gay Riviera for the Memorial Day weekend. Even as a homosexual there were things that I saw that were too intimidating for me to participate in. Thank God! But still, I was no choir boy. There were two times that I left my boyfriend to become straight but I didn’t have a made up mind to stay clean and as a result, I ran back. I remember sitting in our living room with my partner in the kitchen, watching Passion Of The Christ with Jim Cavisel. I was balling like a baby and my boyfriend knew not to come in the room. Something else that happened clinched my soul back from Hell. I turned on the TV to TBN and a man named Pastor Rod Parsley was preaching and gave the plan of salvation out to all those like me to be set free. After 10 years of promiscuity and codependency, I had finally had enough.

On January 1, 2006 I was saved! Halleluia, I wasn’t going to hell anymore! Well, that’s when the challenges really started. Since I was codependent I didn’t have the money to just move out so for 22 months I continued to live in the same residence with my former partner but because of how our condo was situated, I was able to move to a different part of the house. Then in October of 2007 I moved into my own place and I remember being able to pray out loud and live uninhibited for Jesus Christ. In 2008 the Lord started talking to me about making a sign of my testimony and placing it on my car. I said to the Lord, “They’ll kill me!†I had the sign made and however small it was, it took great faith to make it. It said, “I used to be gay, but God set me freeâ€. I placed it in the window in such a way that I could take it off my car each night just so my car wouldn’t get vandalized. I would drive for hours with that in the window. It’s funny that something so small would warrant such a massive response! After a while, I started getting used to all the middle finger salutes and wagging heads. I must also mention that I had window flags on my car as well. I had quite a variety, such as “Jesus Saves†to ones that had a picture of the dove on them, to some that said, “Holy Spiritâ€. I was a moving target for all to see. I’m surprised that I was never sighted a traffic ticket for “Vehicular Testimonyâ€! Then in 2009 the Lord started talking to me about letting everything go. At the time I had a cleaning business but it wouldn’t prosper because the Lord had other plans in mind for me. Eventually on October 1st, 2010, I left my condo, my beach, my favorite grocery stores, my business, and with a little money in my pocket I went on the road full time. Boy did that give me a lot of “alone†time with the Lord. Now I must mention that my desire to be married was growing and I found myself talking to the Lord about what kind of woman I’d want. I remember saying, “Lord, who’s going to want to marry a man that used to be gay?†But, even with that in mind, I’d still let the Lord know what I’d appreciate in my future bride. On Sunday October 31st, just 30 days after going on the road as a full time evangelist, I met her. The first time I saw her was in the church lobby taking a drink at the water fountain. Mind you, I didn’t know that she was going to be mine until later that day. We ended up sitting beside each other in church and during the service she told a friend sitting beside her, “This is the man I’m going to marry, the Lord told me so!â€Â  By that night, I was officially courting my future bride and 7 weeks to the day of meeting, we got married. Dede and I will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on December 19th, 2010.

There is so much more that I could go into but for now, that’s where this story will end. If you will allow the Lord to use you the way that He desires, you will be content in every situation. My bride and I have been in awful circumstances and yet through it all, we are truly content. If you have any questions or if you’d like us to come and minister in your church, we’d be honored. We can be contacted either by facebook or by email: xgay greg. bride @ yahoo .com  Website xgaygregbride.wix.com/free

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of time inconsistencies with his story?

Also, the Judge Eve website posted the whole Facebook eleventy!!!11!! month pregnancy post. Strange that it was never brought up once.

Oh, and I had it in my head the radio show was NEXT weekend. So disappointed I missed it! I hope it is posted somewhere online at some later date Also, it sounds like we now understand the "greasy fingers" reference in Keep Your Clothes on seeing that Greg anoints Dede with oil pre-coitus.

Ok I just threw up in my mouth a little typing their names and pre-coitus in the same sentence. :crying-green:

Riffles galore...damn you iPad!!!11!!

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the time I had a cleaning business but it wouldn’t prosper because the Lord had other plans in mind for me.

Yeah. I'm sure that was the problem.

:roll:

LW. Lonely widow/widower. Always dealt with, with compassion. But can waste as much time as a drug user in a busy A+E. But it is a short and succinct diagnosis that can be passed on so the person gets what they need. A less qualified member of staff, some time, a cup of tea and a sympathetic ear.

That's exactly right.

An aged parent was in and out of hospital multiple times. I pissed off social worker staff badly. They were stupid, ignorant, incompetent, didn't have necessary skill set to provide services to patients, and NEVER available to the telephone. I was on the ward using the nursing station phone and they still didn't answer phones! I was defensive for my parent, but more concerned about quality of care for seniors who don't have a strong advocate or family member there. I made formal complaint. And then read a very unflattering description of me in chart notes. I was shocked.

I was called a "chopper" to my face. Not a joke. Because I hover.

And now I'm done. This is not worth a half a day.

Intent is everything. mimg27 meant no harm. He/she was not being disparaging about clients. It was not intentionally hurtful, calling anyone out on anything, mean-spirited, or meant to be rude and offensive.

The description of crazy wasn't in a vacuum; it was directly and clearly in the spirit and context of crazylady, and the thread topic. Here. On this board.

FJ'ers can stretch a bit and take it how it was meant. I get it that the complaint is about a professional using those terms. All I can say is that a.) the person is not at work describing patients, and b.) I don't really know alternative language that works.

It's amusing that people seem to think "cray cray" is cute and funny, but "looney" isn't?

it sounds like we now understand the "greasy fingers" reference in Keep Your Clothes on seeing that Greg anoints Dede with oil per-coitus.

Ok I just threw up in my mouth a little typing their names and pre-coitus inn the same sentence.

I missed the oil thing and greasy fingers. Yep, that's it! Did I just read "Testicular Testimony"?? Whhaaa?

Let's get really really dirty and roll around in it. Let's talk about vasectomyboy and unprotected sex. To be pregnant would mean sex without benefit of condom. Love without glove? A gay guy in Florida for 10 years? Seriously? I want to hear the testicular testimony on that one.

Comments, anyone?

Back to snarking all. We are missing valuable material if we continue to argue

Amen!

Also, the Judge Eve website posted the whole Facebook eleventy!!!11!! month pregnancy post. Strange that it was never brought up once.

That's just weird. This Judge Eve seems worthy of her own thread.

Oh, and I had it in my head the radio show was NEXT weekend. So dissapointing I missed it! I hope it is posted at some point later. However, it sounds like we now understand the "greasy fingers" reference in Keep Your Clothes on seeing that Greg anoints Dede with oil per-coitus.

Ok I just threw up in my mouth a little typing their names and pre-coitus inn the same sentence.

Bleagggggh. So was the bit you copied and pasted from 2010, or did XGay Greg just do an Xtra Terrible job of editing an old thingie for reposting! Because the way I read it, Dede and he were Xpecting as of 2010, which makes this the eleventiest pregnancy of all?!?

I guess if God can cure you of the gayz, he can cure you of herpes and hepatitis.

Uh huh. Can I get an Amen?!?!?!?

I missed the oil thing and greasy fingers. Yep, that's it! Did I just read "Testicular Testimony"?? Whhaaa?

Let's get really really dirty and roll around in it. Let's talk about vasectomyboy and unprotected sex. To be pregnant would mean sex without benefit of condom. Love without glove? A gay guy in Florida for 10 years? Seriously? I want to hear the testicular testimony on that one.

Comments, anyone?

I'm hoping Greg never went witht a condom during his gheyheydayz!

Just one last thought.

Never again, just never will anybody use baby oil in sexy time without thinking of Xgay and Dede. OH shit. Maybe you would. Now you won't :lol:

317955_159829397484467_1387989051_n.jpg

I found the Ponte Vedra Beach condo last night. Also found a bunch of crossdresser photos and did a magnificent post that I lost and didn't have time to redo.

There was a maintenance man...hmmm...

Maintenance: Greg Haislip is ...

http://www.oceanlinks.org, 14 April 2007 [cached]

Maintenance: Greg Haislip is the primary groundskeeper, and Jim Novelly is the primary member of our maintenance staff.

The link is gone now. They lived next door to each other. The other guy moved and changed addresses on business listings somewhere around the time Jesus found xgaygreg.

I think Greg was/is a female impersonator.

GcKnl8yE79w

It bothers me when people use mental health terminology (and the insults derived thereof) as, well, insults. It disturbs me particularly to know that there are mental health professionals who do this. I also think that using terms derogatory to the marginalized group you work with and making fun your clients or venting about work are two different things.

With that said, I can confirm that some teachers do vent about their students and their students' parents in very unflattering ways. If definitely happens.

ETA what's this? An FJer has uncovered Xgay Greg's past?

317955_159829397484467_1387989051_n.jpg

I found the Ponte Vedra Beach condo last night. Also found a bunch of crossdresser photos and did a magnificent post that I lost and didn't have time to redo.

I grew up in the region - if yall were thinking Ponte Vedra was in The South, not really. There are old families in small beach houses, but it is also a gay area. (I've been dragged to theatre parties there, and was called a Puritan for my white blouse and long black skirt. Go figure.) Er, so it's diverse, but not particularly dogs chained in the dusty yard or pride flags from every roof.

Ok, I'm really confused. I've been gone most of the day and there's been a lot of snark and criticizing between members,and some stuff about Dede and Greg. Anyone care to fill me in?

Asked and answered March 22, 2013

Q: Dede, how long until your miracle arrives? You must be exhausted carrying that child! Are you sleeping OK? Are you still able to walk? I was miserable my last month. Glory be to Jesus!

A: I'd love for our delivery to be today! Yes, I am exhausted. I'm sleeping...so, so. It depends on if I can find that "perfect" sleeping spot. Walking went away a couple of months ago. I have perfected the waddle. God bless you.

OK, this thread has exploded since I was able to last check it out, so I'm still catching up, but I had to brag, this one was mine. I've been blessed by the xgayministry :dance:

Rita, I was thinking the card provides context to crazylady in North Carolina.

I've been trying to figure out what xgaygreg was doing in Ponte Vedra.

[attachment=0]2013-02-12_12-51-47_80.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]2013-02-12_12-55-01_427.JPG[/attachment]I blacked out his license plate number, but this is what I saw on that fateful day I first learned of these people. I haven't seen this same SUV in pictures he has posted on his page in the past. The sign is different than he has on his youtube video. Maybe this is their back-up ride, the one they only drive to McDonalds to Skype about the evils of homosexuality. Notice the Lee University license plate holder.

:clap: :lol:

Thanks for this, it's made my night, and my husband is wondering what I'm giggling about. How does one explain the Greg and Dede saga to someone? Is there a catchall DSM-IV code for batshit crazy beyond the scope of normal human comprehension?

Long time lurker, first time poster here!

Just had to give a shout out to MMS! Not a Lee grad but a resident of the city its in. Small world. Are you from the area/did you stick around or move to greener pastures? :D

No...I moved back to my state after college. I have a friend who works for the COGOP so we still visit occasionally. :dance:

Rita, I was thinking the card provides context to crazylady in North Carolina.

I've been trying to figure out what xgaygreg was doing in Ponte Vedra.

Yes! Ocean Links shows up as his former employer on his Intelius report. :clap: You are a star for finding that page. I want to know more about the drag queenery now!

Looking at the Florida business registrations turns up Greg's XBusinesses, including StandUpForJesus.Net (corporationwiki.com/Florida/Ponte-Vedra-Beach/gregory-haislip/66335740.aspx). Greg seems to have let his domain registration Xpire, alas.

Jim Novelly is married to a lady and lives in Jacksonville now, so I doubt he's Greg's XSweetheart. But maybe they both went Xgay at the Xact same time?

No mention at all about the pregnancy yet. They are all about getting out and on the road in a Jesusmobile, and begging for an RV "with a deep urgency."

Greg: "I love the homosexuals!"

We know you do, dearie. :lol:

Soooo....imagine if they got their RV tomorrow. Would she be giving birth on the road, ya think?

To twins or small horses or whatevers?

Jim Novelly is married to a lady and lives in Jacksonville now, so I doubt he's Greg's XSweetheart. But maybe they both went Xgay at the Xact same time?

Well that rules that out. But. Novelly would know, wouldn't he? I'm not curious enough to poke around to that extent.

The man was a playah for sure. Not fakey gay - real gay. He came out during his real marriage in the 90s. Pretty typical, nothing special there. Discovered himself. Aside from leaving a 12 year-old and a 5 year-old behind, it sounds like the right thing to do.

One doesn't "live the lifestyle" for 10+ years and suddenly decide, nope, not gay, heterosexual after all.

Well that rules that out. But. Novelly would know, wouldn't he? I'm not curious enough to poke around to that extent.

The man was a playah for sure. Not fakey gay - real gay. He came out during his real marriage in the 90s. Pretty typical, nothing special there. Discovered himself. Aside from leaving a 12 year-old and a 5 year-old behind, it sounds like the right thing to do.

One doesn't "live the lifestyle" for 10+ years and suddenly decide, nope, not gay, heterosexual after all.

In the testimony that Peas n carrots found he said

There were two times that I left my boyfriend to become straight but I didn’t have a made up mind to stay clean and as a result, I ran back.

To me that sounds more like he's bisexual that homosexual- he's been in multiple relationships with people of both sexes.

I wonder if going on the road is a ploy to get away from nosy church members who ask weekly when Dede is having the baby. Being itinerant there won't be as many real people in their lives to notice that she is eleventy!!!!11!!!1! weeks pregnant and still hasn't given birth. Unless these people start talking to each other (or to those of us monitoring them via the internet) they won't really realize that something is up with the situation, they'll probably just accept Dede and XgayGreg's story that she's pregnant at face value. That way they'll never actually have to come up with a real baby to show people.

Edited once for riffles

One thing-the one thing-I dislike about FJ is when someone new comes on-especially someone we are snarking on, or someone who is of interest to us (ie an actual fundie) a few people are so awful & rude to these people they, understandably, leave.

You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. And we can find out more about these people being respectfully than being rude.

Sad to see this same behaviour with a new member who had some great information for us, & could have found our more.

Thanks for ruining it.

Thank you for saying this and for expressing it so eloquently. The reason that I never registered under the "old" FJ is because I was always a bit wary of being drawn into a pissing match with a longtime poster, not because of what I had to say or how I said it, but simply because I was a newbie (not even a speshul snowflake0 and therefore considered prime hazing material by some longterm posters with high post counts. Since the administration change, the board seems to be much more tolerant and hospitable to new members, or so I thought. FJ needs new members and new voices to grow and how disappointing if this turned out not to be true! (stepping off soapbox - do we have a smile for that?)

Archived