IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw the lock, I thought some drama had gone down. I was so confused, because idk what other kind of ridiculous could even happen now.

I see this ending in one of four ways.

1. Some sort of break from what small amount of sanity remains, and forced contact with the mental health system or criminal justice system.

2. Them acquiring a baby in secret and then it all coming to light that it wasn't actually Dede's biological child.

3. Them acquiring a child publicly and saying "God said he'd provide in his own time, it was just in a different way than we anticipated!"

4. "Just kidding, but now we've got your attention, please buy my CD and tickets on my national tour!"

1. Some sort of break from what small amount of sanity remains, and forced contact with the mental health system or criminal justice system.

2. Them acquiring a baby in secret and then it all coming to light that it wasn't actually Dede's biological child.

3. Them acquiring a child publicly and saying "God said he'd provide in his own time, it was just in a different way than we anticipated!"

4. "Just kidding, but now we've got your attention, please buy my CD and tickets on my national tour!"

I choose #4

-Catching us all up-

Dede Haislip:

...in early April of last year God told us we were “expecting†and Greg and I both said to him, “Great!†I didn’t pee on a prego test for at least 1 month because the Lord asked me to believe Him at his word. So, I waited until he gave us the green light…and the pregnancy test showed a (+) result.

I said to the Lord, “How am I supposed to know when I’m due?†and he said from the time I told you.

So from that our projected due date was around the first of the year. The 1st day of January had come and my wonderful mother-in-law thought for sure that we were going to have a Christmas baby. But then the idea of a Christmas baby turned to a new year’s baby, then turned to a valentines baby and here we are on the 18th of February still waiting by faith that our miracle will come.

The Lord has prolonged this pregnancy to get people’s attention. That’s what God has asked me to do today…get your attention.

Disregarding gestation of rabbits and little horses :D human gestation is ~40 weeks. In days, it averages from 259 to 294 days. "Normal" varies, due dates are a loose guess, 34-42 weeks is reasonable.

Picking March 20 as date of last menstrual period (the calculation definition of gestational age), 40 weeks is December 24.

Conception 4/3/2012 Pregnancy Test 4/17/2012 1st Heartbeat 5/1/2012

Quickening 7/24/2012 Viability 9/4/2012 Due Date 12/24/2012

As of today, she is 64 days beyond the normal uncomplicated gestation of a human fetus.

According to Time Magazine, 375 days is the longest human gestation on record. So it looks like she's going to set a Guinness Book-standard world record.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witness to history in the making. :dance:

But great news! She's spot on for her foaling date!

post-6044-14451996862493_thumb.jpg

Xgay Greg is 52, according to the half a video I just watched. Also, while he was gay he participated in ménage a trois and also ménage a twats. Now if twat means the same thing in the US as it does here, that's not a very gay thing to do.

Xgay Greg is 52, according to the half a video I just watched. Also, while he was gay he participated in ménage a trois and also ménage a twats. Now if twat means the same thing in the US as it does here, that's not a very gay thing to do.

I hope he wasn't necromancing the twat either!

I think dede is trying to sweep this under the rug. She hasn't been very forthcoming with info...I think she is hoping everyone will either forget or just drop it!

I really just can't get enough of these two. This is a gold mine of teh Krazy.

5. Dede dies from the tumor that is expanding her abdomen and EGG posts a mournful, grief-stricken memorial to Dede and the babies that sadly didn't survive (because they never existed but he would never admit that).

#4, plus "God was just USING ME USING ME USE ME USE ME USE ME USE ME USE ME USING ME to help you grow your faith!!!11!!! Isn't God perfect? God's timing is perfect!!!1111!! I prayed USE ME USE ME USE ME USE ME Lawd and he did! It doesn't matter that there was no baby when the real miracle was watching people grow in the report of the Lawd! Oh, and let's get "Keep Your Clothes On" to 50,000 hits on Youtube y'all! Praise Jeebus!"

This woman mentally ill and XGG is enabling this fantasy. It makes me angry that she is not getting the help she so obviously needs.

I think dede is trying to sweep this under the rug. She hasn't been very forthcoming with info...I think she is hoping everyone will either forget or just drop it!

I really just can't get enough of these two. This is a gold mine of teh Krazy.

Did he actually use the word twat? And then there's Dede and "pecker". We all know that using such coarse language makes the Baby Jesus cry.

Did he actually use the word twat? And then there's Dede and "pecker". We all know that using such coarse language makes the Baby Jesus cry.

I wonder if they just assume that's how they can reach out to us stripping sinners with our estrogen flowing out of us ( :think: ). Also, did anyone notice that Dede's song was written "based on her experiences"? So...was she like...a megaslut before Xgay Greg?

Wasn't that a movie with Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner?

Oh, wait -- no. Sorry. :D

I would love to bombard her Reverb Nation question box with "any progress?" "when is the baby coming?" over and over.

Proof that I spend too much time thinking about this: I actually brought this up to my therapist last night. She was as gobsmacked as we all are.

5. She coughs up a lung foal.

6. Her tumor ruptures and she bleeds to death (not hoping this on her).

7. She gives birth to a toddler and says, "I told you so!"

I would love to bombard her Reverb Nation question box with "any progress?" "when is the baby coming?" over and over.

Well, if we all took turns, it could be ongoing.

I think it's "performance art". :roll:

It goes quite well with the "greasy roaming fingers" thing...

Archived