IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She calls God "Daddy" and God calls her "Darlin'."

Let's figure that one out.

This is all getting just a bit too Baby Jane for me.

-ck-Uo52MOg

Well, kids, there's a whole bunch that your expensive professional Dr. McDreamy uses that never leave the hospital. Loooong before texting, 'LOL' meant "little old lady." A "gomer" is an undesirable patient. Used like this: "How come I always get the gomers?" Stands for Get out of my emergency room. LLS - 'looks like shit'. A "frequent flyer" or 'CFA' is an attention-seeker; spends every waking moment at the doctor with a myriad of unlikely complaints that if true, the person would've died a long time ago.

Oooooooooooh!!! That's why I would get funny looks when I brought my step-dad into the ER on MANY occasions, with real life threatening issues. All because I got in the habit of saying "We are frequent flyers"

I also want to add that I have a very good friend who is a theripist. She uses the acronym JPN from time to time to describe people who are "just plain nuts!"

Heh. A couple of years ago my town saw a spate of middle aged men divorcing their wives, buying fancy cars (usually convertibles) and collecting much-younger trophy girlfriends. This has caused my kids and me to use the term 'rolling MLC' when we see them driving around in their desperate attempts to be young and studly again.

MLC = Mid Life Crisis

Thank you. I love a new word. I'm keepin' that one.

... and hence, the old Jewish tradition of having multiple family members while not speaking to most of them.

I also want to add that I have a very good friend who is a theripist. She uses the acronym JPN from time to time to describe people who are "just plain nuts!"

I often say of my aunt that in addition to being mentally ill, she's fucking crazy.

Mentally ill explains the bipolar disorder and the alcoholism. "Fucking crazy" covers the parts where she dumpster-dives not just for clothes, but also for food (no, she's not poor enough to do this out of necessity) and brings alcohol to AA meetings.

After reading the entirety of this thread, I would say that XGayGreg sounds like he has some mental issues, but Dede? She's just fucking crazy.

So it's kind of like Blanche and her father, Big Daddy, on Golden Girls, only Blanche was a beloved TV character and Dede's, well, a delusional fruitcake. That's my official diagnosis as somebody who took several psychology classes at community college.

I think their families should be off limits for the most part unless they start to make public spectacles of themselves.

Mod hat on, but not in a reprimandy way (I hope that makes sense) :)

We talked about this in the mod forum and decided that while we normally allow some discussion of minors (like using their names at least), we are going to go on a case by case basis for this type of thing. We (the community) has pretty much a minors are off limits for snark view (and we know this wasn't snarking, of course) so mostly self-polices that kind of thing and it's not an issue.

We (the helpmeets) decided to redact this poor kiddos name based on the fact that everpregant DD does not talk about him openly. If you were not following the fuckery as closely as we are, you probably wouldn't even realize there was another minor child involved other than the eleventy lung horse vag rabbit miracle baby or babies.

We realize the info is easy to find if you look for it, but we just want to give that poor kiddo every opportunity to have a normal life. He's going to need it by the looks of things ;)

No one is in trouble for posting the name or anything. If someone slips and does it again, we will not be breaking thumbs ;) just PM a mod/admin or report it and we will redact it, no problem :)

Snark on!

I've never been so excited for March 27th in my life. Anyone else looking forward to Dede's birthday and the big reveal?

I wonder if either one are aware of FJ? I don't get the impression they are. What a delightful Fundies Friday it would be if they came here for a Q&A.

Also would love to hear from stillgay's ex boyfriend. I want to know if Greg was a kept man!

I wonder if either one are aware of FJ? I don't get the impression they are.

Don't know, but I'd be suprised if they didn't. A quick google with her name shows this site and 2 or three other snark sites that are following her. Her "hit" song pings are most likely a direct response to this and other similar sites and posts saying "you won't believe this".

Wow, Dede has a lovely singing voice, I must say. Edited to add that 'Keep Your Clothes On' is hilarious and catchy :lol:

Maybe she's friends with Abbie, who calls Mary "mommy."

I've never been so excited for March 27th in my life. Anyone else looking forward to Dede's birthday and the big reveal?

I wonder if either one are aware of FJ? I don't get the impression they are. What a delightful Fundies Friday it would be if they came here for a Q&A.

Also would love to hear from stillgay's ex boyfriend. I want to know if Greg was a kept man!

Maybe if he knows we have some of teh gayz here he'll come to try to save them??

ELEVENTY!!!11!!! It's almost like Christmas Eve...

Still nothing from Dede, but you'll be happy to know that Greg is

up and posting.

So far we have:

~Link to the radio show for those of you who missed it.

~Good morning message to Jesus (because he's totally on fb now....nevermind that bit about praying in the closet). :roll:

Has anyone made a pregnancy ticker for this lady? I'd love to watch the little blob move along the ticker...and off the page.

Has anyone made a pregnancy ticker for this lady? I'd love to watch the little blob move along the ticker...and off the page.

Someone did a few pages back, but I forget who. We need an updated image!

Still nothing from Dede, but you'll be happy to know that Greg is

up and posting.

So far we have:

~Link to the radio show for those of you who missed it.

~Good morning message to Jesus (because he's totally on fb now....nevermind that bit about praying in the closet). :roll:

Greg likely has other uses for the closet.

I'll rebold that for proper emphasis and add train of thought. Think rambling free association late at night for context.

(content snipped)

Internet communication is one-way in a vacuum; absent the context, visual and verbal cues, subtle nuances (body language, tone, gesture, facial expressions, emphasis, pauses, breathiness, inflection) that we depend on to know what someone means when they speak. Messages and texting isn't 'speaking', it's reading.

Back to the game~

Thank you for that, it makes much more sense now. And I agree with the above- I figured it was a train-of-thought thing, but it does help sometimes to see a map of the train's route. :)

psych1.jpg

Archived