IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

Is tomorrow the day of their announcement? whatever that means.

Nevermind, it's just Dede's 40th birthday.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite Straight-then gay-then Xgay's children, I cannot help but wonder if the 40 year old fetus was an immaculate conception.

Dede's poor son! We are right in not snarling on him. It is not as if children ask to be born into all of this krazy. I think it is very sad that living with an alleged wife abusing father is the better option for a child.

Oooooooooooh!!! That's why I would get funny looks when I brought my step-dad into the ER on MANY occasions, with real life threatening issues. All because I got in the habit of saying "We are frequent flyers"

I also want to add that I have a very good friend who is a theripist. She uses the acronym JPN from time to time to describe people who are "just plain nuts!"

FYI - we're not allowed to say that anymore. :naughty: Now it's EMC2 (ee-em-cee-squared). Experienced Medical Care Consumer. Much more respectful :roll:

I've never been so excited for March 27th in my life. Anyone else looking forward to Dede's birthday and the big reveal?

I wonder if either one are aware of FJ? I don't get the impression they are. What a delightful Fundies Friday it would be if they came here for a Q&A.

Also would love to hear from stillgay's ex boyfriend. I want to know if Greg was a kept man!

I know, right?! I'm at the point where I don't even care if I keep my job. I forgot where else I was supposed to be this week. Oh wait, I have a flight to catch tomorrow night. Should I change my reservation, ya think? Or maybe just not go to Hawaii? I can always go some other time... or maybe I change the whole thing to North Carolina and take in the sights? 'Cause there's some shit happening there this week! Never mind a Maui North Shore swell. Screw the surf championships. Lame.

PnC, he himself most definitely claims to be kept. He couldn't leave his boyfriend - no resources, nowhere to go. He says it took him "22 months" to get out and be a straight guy. But he did nobly move to "another part of the house."

And that's just as weird. Who breaks up, does a 180 on sexual identity, and stays 2 more years. Whhhaaa...

But I'm right over with you - I wanna hear it from the ex-bromancer. And any other insights he'd care to offer... how do we invite him here!

ELEVENTY!!!11!!! It's almost like Christmas Eve...

Dawwww shucks guys! Its (unfortunately; re I don't want to share with this nutjob) my birthday too!1!!!111!! Does that mean I've got to announce my vag rabbit lung horse pregnancy too?

Dawwww shucks guys! Its (unfortunately; re I don't want to share with this nutjob) my birthday too!1!!!111!! Does that mean I've got to announce my vag rabbit lung horse pregnancy too?

I think that, considering your user name, you are probably having a litter of GSP puppies.

4weeks.jpg

Nine! Mazel tov!

Its (unfortunately; re I don't want to share with this nutjob) my birthday too!1!!!111!! Does that mean I've got to announce my vag rabbit lung horse pregnancy too?

Only if you're gonna to give birth to a small horse in front of the whole church or office or at the game or at the restaurant (you can choose) and record the whole thing for us. Not that we don't believe you - of course we do.

Film at 11 ~

Archived