IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

If she doesn't have custody, that's the only good news I've heard so far out of this saga. Wonder if fake baby eleventy is also an attempt to replace the child she (presumably) lost in a custody battle?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you imagine if there was a church that knew how to care for my husband after he came to the Lord? What if it was your son or daughter that was delivered from being gay? Wouldn't it be awesome if every church knew how to care for their harvest? I would have loved to hear my husband say, "Dede, after I left the lifestyle my church leased me an apartment for 6 months just so I could get out of my ex-lovers town house."

So she basically wants free housing.

Many people get into situations with spouses, boyfirends, girlfriends, and roommates that are intollerable. They make a plan and move out and take care to not make that mistake again. I wonder if the church will offer Dede 6 months of free houseing so she can get ouf of her ex-gay-ex-husbands place one of these days.

Right?! I'm ruder and less genteel. I immediately thought of birth control, presumably being in the nursing field, and her advanced age as it relates to having just one child who appears to be younger than school age. She went her entire adult life without getting pregnant? Naw. I wonder how many abortions she's had? Sorry, had to say it.

Can you please clarify?

I'll rebold that for proper emphasis and add train of thought. Think rambling free association late at night for context.

CupGuru. A device called a 'menstrual cup' that replaces tampons. Dede's blog name, for some inexplicable reason! She claims to have been a nurse of some kind. Gynecology? Teen clinics? In some kind of position to demonstrate/dispense menstrual cups?

FemCap. A birth control device called a 'cervical cap'. I was trying to think of a shot at witty double entendre, working in a snarky remark about "gay caps" and "ex-gay cap," but it was too much effort. Unbidden background noise in my head about unprotected sex with a gay guy who brags about being "in the lifestyle" and general depravity. Admits to multiple sex partners picked up in parks, bars, male group sex, the Gay Riveria.

I immediately thought of birth control, presumably being in the nursing field, and her advanced age as it relates to having just one child who appears to be younger than school age. Full stop.

She may not always have been fundie. In college years and beyond, she may have been a playah, too, just like xgaygreg. She doesn't say much about that, does she? No gory details there. Nor does she do that typical thing of proclaiming the exact day and time that she was born again/found Jesus. She tells a sad tale of marrying some random guy because she got her heart broken and decided that she'd marry the next man she met. So she did, literally. This is in one of her videos. If you can bear to watch it long enough to get to that part. But no juicy details about anything else in her life. Hmmm. Stuff she doesn't want known and doesn't want bandied around in her public relations campaign.

She went her entire adult life without getting pregnant? Full stop.

I wonder how many abortions she's had?

Should have said "I wonder IF..." Girlfriend has some issues. I know LOTS of good Christian girls, middle-aged fundy housewives, even Baptist preacher's wives and daughters who HAD abortions and WILL. They happen to be a demographic that outright pretends - and lies. In years past, this group has had great motivation to get secret abortions because of the tremendous pressure put on them to first remain chaste, and then the expectation to become brood mares on husband's demand and to not be allowed to use birth control. I think this takes a toll; perhaps more so than women who feel quite empowered to make such a choice and are only obliged to live with their internal questions on guilt and morality, rather than an entire tribe that will excommunicate them for having sex.

Sidebar - Not so much now, since all these teen and unwed pregnancies have replaced the condemnation and horror with another tone, like how wonderful they are for admission of sins and repentance and not having an abortion and a great wave of support and approval for taking responsibility and they don't get kicked to the curb and they find them wonderful kind forgiving Christian husbands and they all live happily ever after with beautiful babies and an absence of condemnation. Like Sarah Palin's daughter.

The end.

Internet communication is one-way in a vacuum; absent the context, visual and verbal cues, subtle nuances (body language, tone, gesture, facial expressions, emphasis, pauses, breathiness, inflection) that we depend on to know what someone means when they speak. Messages and texting isn't 'speaking', it's reading.

Back to the game~

If she doesn't have custody, that's the only good news I've heard so far out of this saga. Wonder if fake baby eleventy is also an attempt to replace the child she (presumably) lost in a custody battle?

Very well could be, and X2G's second chance at being a father, since his sons appear to have been adopted by their step father.

So she basically wants free housing.

Many people get into situations with spouses, boyfirends, girlfriends, and roommates that are intollerable. They make a plan and move out and take care to not make that mistake again. I wonder if the church will offer Dede 6 months of free houseing so she can get ouf of her ex-gay-ex-husbands place one of these days.

I think it's xgaygregdude that wants the free housing. Because he's the man and he's head and she's submissive and obedient, as God directed. They have a 'Godly marriage', don'tcha know. He's the provider. She goes where he goes. Which is back to his dad's place, because he's lived vicariously as a gigolo leech kept man impoverished minister since 1994. He doesn't have a real job and his own place. Probably when he proposed he was thinking he'd move in with the nice lady.

Wonder what happened to the late-model Sorrento? Did he have to give it back to his lover?

So what about that HIV status.

I think there is no way that DeDe has had abortions. They make their living by airing their alleged "dirty laundry." If DeDe had abortions, there would be a car sign and embroidered shirts that say something stupid and inflammatory, like:

"I murdered 8 babies, but Jesus took the rap for me."

They would be selling her turning to Christ, just like they are selling his.

I think there is no way that DeDe has had abortions. They make their living by airing their alleged "dirty laundry." If DeDe had abortions, there would be a car sign and embroidered shirts that say something stupid and inflammatory, like:

"I murdered 8 babies, but Jesus took the rap for me."

They would be selling her turning to Christ, just like they are selling his.

Oh, damn good point! I didn't think of that!

Peas n carrots, noted for future posts. :)

No worries. He's a minor, so I thought we might want to not use his name. Dede and X2G are fair game!

These two remind me of the pro moochers Fuzzie and Fred that were on Hoarders. They didn't work- avante guard arteeeeests :roll: - and let their elderly dad(in law for Fred the chick) pay for everything for them, and were batshit crazy. I kind o feel sorry for Dede cause she doesn't seem right, but I get an oily vibe from Greg. And I don't know why, but I just feel that he's more gay than bi. I can't give a hard reason for that feeling, but I just think he's gay. Too bad he can't just accept himself for what he is instead of trying to repress himself so damn hard. When he breaks, it's going to be epic and messy. I feel so bad for the in laws they are staying with. And my heart breaks for the little boy. My grandad was a paranoid schizophrenic and living with someone who is in the throws of mental illness is just hell for a kid. You know the person is crazy, everyone around you is aware of the fact, but you can't do flip about it. In my family we dealt with it with black humor. How do those close to them deal, I wonder?

here it is:

cupguru.blogspot.com/2012/09/do-you-know-how-to-care-for-your-harvest.html

People are using that post to question her on the "pregnancy". One of them took it way too far if you ask me, but there it is.

Was Greg was working or contributing to the household expenses while he was living with his partner. Because, if he was, I'm having difficulty accepting that he couldn't have found a modest apartment or even a room to rent. I understand that he might not have had savings, but eighteen months is a long time to live with an ex-partner while one is trying to get back on his feet. I'm not sure if this perception is entirely accurate, but it feels to me like Greg was mooching off various lovers and / or long-term partners during his gay years, and when the gravy train ended, he had no way to support himself, and so expected the church to pay for housing, and possibly other living expenses, until he could find someone else to mooch from.

(I apologize if this post is rambling, incoherent, or simply doesn't make sense. The coffee has never kicked in today, so I'm off to brew another pot of blessed Starbucks.)

These two remind me of the pro moochers Fuzzie and Fred that were on Hoarders. They didn't work- avante guard arteeeeests :roll: - and let their elderly dad(in law for Fred the chick) pay for everything for them, and were batshit crazy. I kind o feel sorry for Dede cause she doesn't seem right, but I get an oily vibe from Greg. And I don't know why, but I just feel that he's more gay than bi. I can't give a hard reason for that feeling, but I just think he's gay. Too bad he can't just accept himself for what he is instead of trying to repress himself so damn hard. When he breaks, it's going to be epic and messy. I feel so bad for the in laws they are staying with. And my heart breaks for the little boy. My grandad was a paranoid schizophrenic and living with someone who is in the throws of mental illness is just hell for a kid. You know the person is crazy, everyone around you is aware of the fact, but you can't do flip about it. In my family we dealt with it with black humor. How do those close to them deal, I wonder?

You're right! They are like Fuzzy & Fred, but without the charming broken vibrators and metal gyno table:)

Has anyone read the Friday, October 14, 2011 post called Two Impossible Set-ups on her blog? I was just reading through her old posts, and it seems this whole miracle pregnancy thing is something that she has been building up to for awhile since she actually compares herself to Mary and Zecariah. The part that really stuck out to me was when she says

There is nothing typical about my life...nothing. I always knew that God had something extraordinary planned for me, like all of us should know, but in the last year I have been challenged to epic proportions. I imagine that the two characters I'm about to bring into this story have had conversations like what I've expressed; they would be Zechariah, the father of John, and Mary, the mother of Jesus.
It seems entirely possible that this is something she has been fixated on for awhile.

Has anyone read the Friday, October 14, 2011 post called Two Impossible Set-ups on her blog? I was just reading through her old posts, and it seems this whole miracle pregnancy thing is something that she has been building up to for awhile since she actually compares herself to Mary and Zecariah. The part that really stuck out to me was when she says It seems entirely possible that this is something she has been fixated on for awhile.

Wow, good find! It really does seem like she was already thinking this way.

It seems entirely possible that this is something she has been fixated on for awhile.

I knew it! She's having the baby jesus! That's why they need the RV. They're reenacting the whole nativity scene. :roll: No room at the inn - be off with you!

Don't know bible stuff well enough - is xgaygreg supposed to be Zechariah?

I knew it! She's having the baby jesus! That's why they need the RV. They're reenacting the whole nativity scene. :roll: No room at the inn - be off with you!

Don't know bible stuff well enough - is xgaygreg supposed to be Zechariah?

No she's comparing herself to both Mary and Zechariah who were both visited by the archangel Gabriel and told a miracle baby was on the way. Zechariah was Elizabeth's husband and according to the Bible Gabriel struck him dumb throughout the entirety of Elizabeth's pregnancy for questioning Gabriel's announcement. If Dede starts talking about a visit from Gabriel then we'll know for sure that she's been adding some glitter to whatever glue she's been sniffing.

No worries. He's a minor, so I thought we might want to not use his name. Dede and X2G are fair game!

I think their families should be off limits for the most part unless they start to make public spectacles of themselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why yes, the god of household pets! I create god in the image of my cat, TYVM

th?id=H.4593034632561870&pid=1.7

Bolding and snippage mine.

Doesn't saying "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" imply that there ARE other gods? I always wondered why everyone harps on about "only one god" when the commandment suggests there are others, but they should take a back seat to the God of the Israelites...

Apologies if this gets addressed later in the thread - I'm only up to page 26 and ploughing on...!

Doesn't saying "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" imply that there ARE other gods? I always wondered why everyone harps on about "only one god" when the commandment suggests there are others, but they should take a back seat to the God of the Israelites....

The "gods" refers to gods that people worshipped back then..for example there was a golden calf. Saying gods doesn't necessarily mean they are real, just that others perceive them as real. I mean you could worship toenail clippings if you wanted to....it could be your "god", though I doubt any of us here would believe you. :D

It can also be interpreted as not literal gods, but things in life that we let take a higher priority above God, such as working, material possessions, etc.

The "gods" refers to gods that people worshipped back then..for example there was a golden calf. Saying gods doesn't necessarily mean they are real, just that others perceive them as real. I mean you could worship toenail clippings if you wanted to....it could be your "god", though I doubt any of us here would believe you. :D

It can also be interpreted as not literal gods, but things in life that we let take a higher priority above God, such as working, material possessions, etc.

Pepsi. They were referring to Pepsi. Just ask Teri Maxwell.

Doesn't saying "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" imply that there ARE other gods? I always wondered why everyone harps on about "only one god" when the commandment suggests there are others, but they should take a back seat to the God of the Israelites...

The term for this is "henotheism" - acknowledging the existence of multiple gods while worshiping only one of them. It was actually a fairly common practice in many ancient religions, and is still a part of some varieties of Hinduism, among other religions. And that is your useless trivia for the evening. :lol:

No she's comparing herself to both Mary and Zechariah who were both visited by the archangel Gabriel and told a miracle baby was on the way. Zechariah was Elizabeth's husband and according to the Bible Gabriel struck him dumb throughout the entirety of Elizabeth's pregnancy for questioning Gabriel's announcement. If Dede starts talking about a visit from Gabriel then we'll know for sure that she's been adding some glitter to whatever glue she's been sniffing.

Ah. Well, that certainly isn't the loud-mouthed frog xgaygreg then. But we'll watch for it, won't we? If he's suddenly mute, we'll know. But wait. He isn't questioning Gabriel. omg, he IS the Archangel Gabriel!!! Did I get it?

gaudenzio-ferrari-annunciation-angel-gabriel-NG3068.1-fm.jpg

The term for this is "henotheism" - acknowledging the existence of multiple gods while worshiping only one of them. It was actually a fairly common practice in many ancient religions, and is still a part of some varieties of Hinduism, among other religions. And that is your useless trivia for the evening. :lol:

Thank you. I love a new word. I'm keepin' that one.

Archived