IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think PVC is Park Valley Church, in Haymarket VA. A Dede Schaffer is mentioned on their site. parkvalleychurch.com/pages_pipeline_view.php?nid=73

"Hello PVC Ladies! In an effort to keep a strong connection between all of us during the hot summer months, BJ Neff and Dede Schaffer, will be hosting a time when we can come together in a "safe" and praise friendly environment to offer the Lord our worship through song."

The Easter spectacular church was in NC, right?

If you read the old entries of her blog, she lived in Warrenton, VA while married to her ex. It sounded like they owned a house there (there was a post about them laying hardwood floors). Also also talked a lot about her mom coming over. Then she talks about living with her mom later on (assuming during the divorce). I think that was in 2008...

So I assume she moved after she met xgay.

If you read the old entries of her blog, she lived in Warrenton, VA while married to her ex. It sounded like they owned a house there (there was a post about them laying hardwood floors). Also also talked a lot about her mom coming over. Then she talks about living with her mom later on (assuming during the divorce). I think that was in 2008...

So I assume she moved after she met xgay.

The current car has the PVC bumper sticker and the car photographed a year ago has Virginia plates. I think they met at the VA church, right?

For whatever reason, I think Greg is StillGay rather than AlwaysBi. Remember that his father is a Church of God preacher, so "marrying the high school sweetheart" may have been a way of squelching his questions about his sexuality.

I'm leaning that way too. He's so uncomfortable with himself. It's palpable. He gives off a poignant, rather sweet fondness with Dede, but like they are buddies and sympatico, not lovers. I think he's got some kind of righteous battle raging in his head and he thinks it's God helping him defeat the Devil. Or something.

The Easter thing is in Greenville, NC. University Church of God. They've got rehearsals this week and then the main event Friday night through Sunday.

The photos show three different license plate numbers in Virginia, Florida and North Carolina. Who gets different plates that many times on the same vehicle, in a short amount of time?

Story is that she was "guest ministering" at a church other than her own.

As far as I can tell they don't have conventional jobs. It appears they live off what donations they receive from their "ministry.".

Gee, that could possibly be as interesting as xgay Greg and Dede. I mean, who are these people that donate, and if Dede and Greg receive enough donations to afford their lifestyle, then I just have to shake my head. (A fool and his money...) On the other hand, if they receive enough donations to afford the bedazzled RV, we're provided with eleventy amount of additional snarking material.

Not Dede's Cup Guru. Dede is cupguru.blogspot.com/

I've been trying to figure out why she named it that!

'

I know - I read that blog weirdness with its strained analogies to candy and Dede tidbits. I just thought THIS Cup Guru was pretty funny in light of the adventures of Dede and the fifty year old fetus.

He is so over compensating "meet my wife"

He must not be gay if he has a wife and she is eleventy pregnant with twin lung foals!

SOOO over-compensating with the bridewife meme. But such commitment to homosexuality! Subconsciously identifies with and labels himself with the word "gay" in every aspect of his world. Puts it on his clothing and car. Made it his career. Even paints his married relationship (including sexual relationship and pregnancy) with gay. Channeling the gay.

I don't think a bi man or a man experimenting with sexuality who decides he's heterosexual (this late in life?) would continue to cling to a gay theme. Especially with the heavy Christianity. I believe if he was a genuinely heterosexual man who found God and is repenting from a salacious perverted lifestyle (which is not synonymous with gay identity), he'd marry the woman and walk away from gay, leaving it behind altogether. Not something to hide, but not advertising it either. I can see him being open about it, answering questions in church, working with preachers or whatever, and not frantically clinging to gay identification.

Right?! I'm ruder and less genteel. I immediately thought of birth control, presumably being in the nursing field, and her advanced age as it relates to having just one child who appears to be younger than school age. She went her entire adult life without getting pregnant? Naw. I wonder how many abortions she's had? Sorry, had to say it.

SOOO over-compensating with the bridewife meme. But such commitment to homosexuality! Subconsciously identifies with and labels himself with the word "gay" in every aspect of his world. Puts it on his clothing and car. Made it his career. Even paints his married relationship (including sexual relationship and pregnancy) with gay. Channeling the gay.

I don't think a bi man or a man experimenting with sexuality who decides he's heterosexual (this late in life?) would continue to cling to a gay theme. Especially with the heavy Christianity. I believe if he was a genuinely heterosexual man who found God and is repenting from a salacious perverted lifestyle (which is not synonymous with gay identity), he'd marry the woman and walk away from gay, leaving it behind altogether. Not something to hide, but not advertising it either. I can see him being open about it, answering questions in church, working with preachers or whatever, and not frantically clinging to gay identification.

I was just reading their Overcomer page. He writes her this little love note and signs it from himself and then has to tack on the 'xgay' addendum. What, because she doesn't know that a) the person writing her the love note would be her husband and b) that he's nolongergay? (but really he still is).

They have no identity outside of all of this. None. What a horrible way to live.

This.

This is what I was getting at but with my current THC levels it wasn't going to come out that well worded. Haha :)

I don't know.....maybe she has a medical condition that makes her not get pregnant easily. Granted, I'm only almost 29 years old but I've never been pregnant or anything. I don't think Dede would be up for abortion, tbh.

That is right AD is up there! Good fundie hunting up in your neck of the woods.

Curious, someday I hope you are so lucky as to go through a McDonald's drive-thru and see the (x)gay mobile parked in the lot. 8-)

Now I kind of wish we had driven around Warrenton a bit when we picked up the puppy. I didn't know what (else) I could potentially spot! Well I'm sure I can make a day trip or next time we get a puppy, have a little side trip ;)

This is what I was getting at but with my current THC levels it wasn't going to come out that well worded. Haha :)

Are we making Nachos?

He writes her this little love note and signs it from himself and then has to tack on the 'xgay' addendum. What, because she doesn't know that a) the person writing her the love note would be her husband and b) that he's nolongergay? (but really he still is).

They have no identity outside of all of this. None. What a horrible way to live.

None at all. Fixated. I am not, in fact, in mental health services :lol:, but it doesn't take a shrink to see this is no small thing.

Horrible for her. He's found a way to be gay and get donations for it.

her advanced age as it relates to having just one child who appears to be younger than school age.

Advanced age?!? I'm only a few months younger than her and didn't have my first until 35. And I plan/ hope to get pregnant this year....

I can't get over how much of this is shilled all over the internet. I googled only her name and it is the same spiel/drivel over and over and over again. And so many times, it's not even relevant to what they're/she is commenting on. Couldn't get over their.......skill, at pushing their agenda.

He spins a dramatic story of what we only imagine about "being in the lifestyle." [i know many gay people. NONE of them live any such salacious "lifestyle'" - hardcore partying, deviant sex, picking up men in the local park (?)]

I think he made that one up. It plays like something out of a movie, or like in "Six Feet Under" when the main character comes out and goes wild for a bit; picking up strangers and doing Ecstasy.

But who knows, maybe that was his lifestyle.

I think homophobes or exgyas or fundies or whatever can't imagine a "wholesome" gay lifestyle. You know, good relationships, good mental health, I don't know....LOVE. Like black-and-white thinking. You can't be a virtuous person AND have premarital sex. Hell, you can't be a virtuous woman AND wear a bikini at the beach. You can't be a moral person without accepting the Jesus as your Lord and Savior and admitting you are a vile sinner!!!11! And you definitely can't like men without also liking giving multitudes of total strangers BJ's at the local truck stop. Obviously. Gonna go eat some popcorn with butter and brewer's yeast on it now. Nachos just don't sound as delish.

Advanced age?!? I'm only a few months younger than her and didn't have my first until 35. And I plan/ hope to get pregnant this year....

I think it's more impression - she looks and acts old. I bet you don't. Anyway, anyone over teenager is advanced maternal age. :lol:

Mmmpphh, 35 used to be our lifespan.

The multiple plates are easily explained. Dede lived in VA before moving to NC. X2 was tooling around with the sign when he was still in FL before moving to NC. Looks like the Pathfinder is registered in NC now.

Right?! I'm ruder and less genteel. I immediately thought of birth control, presumably being in the nursing field, and her advanced age as it relates to having just one child who appears to be younger than school age. She went her entire adult life without getting pregnant? Naw. I wonder how many abortions she's had? Sorry, had to say it.

Huh? I've never had kids & never had any abortions. It's called birth control. I don't understand what you're saying-that because someone hasn't had lots of children she must have had abortions?

I'm sure I'm misunderstanding your point-can you clarify?

Edited for clumsy fingers on iPhone

Archived