IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

I'm watching some of their videos on youTube. There ain't no ex in that gay.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

formergothardite. You want one. Admit it. It is shining out of you :lol:

Nothing quite like making a car tacky with hate speech. Even in the very fundie state of NC, verygaygreg and his shirts, jacket and signs are too much.

Nothing quite like making a car tacky with hate speech. Even in the very fundie state of NC, verygaygreg and his shirts, jacket and signs are too much.

I'm not a fan of any sticker on a car. Not so much a thing where I live. You tend to see a lot of tiny window stickers saying member of 'National Parks' or similar. Political/religious statements not so much. Eye-lashes on headlights is a thing. Also a red nose on the front for a charity drive we do here is common. Xgay and Dede would most certainly stand out as would really all those fish things I've seen on here.

The comedy value would be priceless hate speech or not. Nothing like taking the absolute piss out of hate speakers to cut em to size. That sign would meet a Sharpie pen in less than 24 hours in Glasgow :lol:

OH obviously you see the £4,500 ONO. I often wonder if anybody actually sells a car that way.

Somewhere in this epic tale, there was a photo of a truck. White, maybe Toyota Tundra? I think posted on FJ, but really can't remember.

Lots of license plates...hmmm.

post-6044-14451997245546_thumb.jpg

Kia Sorrento, Nissan Pathfinder. The Pathfinder seems to be the most recent.

The more I look at it, the more I think this man is totally full-on gay. I think either he's scamming her, or they're scamming as a duet. Mutually beneficial.

Please tell me there's not a whole fleet of XGay vehicles taking over the roads. I'll be keeping my eyes pealed when I'm out and about in my part of MD.

FWIW, I hate religious and political bumper stickers too. I have a magnet on my bumper for my son's elementary school and a Knope2012 sticker that came with the Season 4 DVD set of Parks & Recreation.

Maybe it was originally registered to the parents and now is registered to stillgay and alwayspregant.

Where in VA do the parents live. I need to know if I should be on the lookout for this wonderous sight when I'm out and about :)

Warrenton, VA. It looks like after dad's Air Force gig/professor job was up he got a gig as a defense contractor in DC/NVA. He lives on a hobby farm with a lot of goats. Dede's son is in a few pics...not sure if he was just visiting or he lives with Dede's parents.

Warrenton, VA. It looks like after dad's Air Force gig/professor job was up he got a gig as a defense contractor in DC/NVA. He lives on a hobby farm with a lot of goats. Dede's son is in a few pics...not sure if he was just visiting or he lives with Dede's parents.

That's way too close for my liking. We can add AD to the merry traveling band of RV's new, too. She's in that area (fredicksburg/warrenton)

Edit to add: she has child care experience, so she can watch the Mckinney kids and the vag bunny lung horse miracle baby while they adults are out scamming ministering.

We have solved like 4 families problems for them, now!

What bumper sticker? I don't see one? What am I missing?

It's a small oblong sticker roughly in the center of the bumper. Light colored, so not easy to see right off the bat. Says something like PVC -- I took it to be for perhaps a local college or similar...

That's way too close for my liking. We can add AD to the merry traveling band of RV's new, too. She's in that area (fredicksburg/warrenton)

Edit to add: she has child care experience, so she can watch the Mckinney kids and the vag bunny lung horse miracle baby while they adults are out scamming ministering.

We have solved like 4 families problems for them, now!

That is right AD is up there! Good fundie hunting up in your neck of the woods.

Curious, someday I hope you are so lucky as to go through a McDonald's drive-thru and see the (x)gay mobile parked in the lot. 8-)

It's a small oblong sticker roughly in the center of the bumper. Light colored, so not easy to see right off the bat. Says something like PVC -- I took it to be for perhaps a local college or similar...

PVC-Ponte Vedra, Inc. Jacksonville, FL ? A bunch of associated realty companies.

I watched one of her youtube videos. Girlfriend cannot sing.

Aside from all the insanity, I hope the woman is not seriously ill. Sounds like cancer though. Watched my aunt die of ovarian cancer. Hell. Pure hell.

I think PVC is Park Valley Church, in Haymarket VA. A Dede Schaffer is mentioned on their site. parkvalleychurch.com/pages_pipeline_view.php?nid=73

"Hello PVC Ladies! In an effort to keep a strong connection between all of us during the hot summer months, BJ Neff and Dede Schaffer, will be hosting a time when we can come together in a "safe" and praise friendly environment to offer the Lord our worship through song."

The Easter spectacular church was in NC, right?

I've definitely seen these folks in the flesh before. Or at least I've been behind them on the highway. I hope to god that there's not more than one person with that "Jesus set me FREE!" sign on their car.

edit: yikes, sorry image was huge

He is so over compensating "meet my wife"

He must not be gay if he has a wife and she is eleventy pregnant with twin lung foals!

Oh good, she's a racist too...lovely "gospel singer" costume...

Weirdly, that's like the most normal thing Dede has done in this entire saga. (Not defending it at all, but compared with an xgayeleventy-month-old fetus, abhorant racism just seems so...ordinary? dull?)

Weirdly, that's like the most normal thing Dede has done in this entire saga. (Not defending it at all, but compared with an xgayeleventy-month-old fetus, abhorant racism just seems so...ordinary? dull?)

All those pics are from 2009. It seems that things took a turn for the truly bizarre after she started dating X2G.

Yeah the gospel singer costumer is a bit clueless. At least she didn't put on blackface! :?

All of these pictures show a woman who is engaging her child with affection--doing normal fun things together etc. What happened to her?

All of these pictures show a woman who is engaging her child with affection--doing normal fun things together etc. What happened to her?

I was thinking the same thing. It seems she was very focused on him at one point and now all she talks about is stillgaygreg and an imaginary baby. I don't believe for a second that she still has custody of that little boy. If she did she wouldn't have time for all of this bullshit

So it sounds like they were living with XPecting Eleventy Dede's parents in VA, then moved in with XGay Greg's parents in NC. I wonder if the VA church was the one they complain about having been kicked out of, or if they were kicked out of the church where XGay Greg's dad preaches (Aurora Church of God)? I just want to know everything!eleventy!

I'm a bi lady married for coming up on 13 years to a man, but had long relationships with ladies and could just have easily married one of them if we had agreed about cats and children. Being a bi person in a monogamous relationship just means you're not cheating with twice as many people!

For whatever reason, I think Greg is StillGay rather than AlwaysBi. Remember that his father is a Church of God preacher, so "marrying the high school sweetheart" may have been a way of squelching his questions about his sexuality.

I'm a bi lady married for coming up on 13 years to a man, but had long relationships with ladies and could just have easily married one of them if we had agreed about cats and children. Being a bi person in a monogamous relationship just means you're not cheating with twice as many people!

I figured being married and bi or pan meant you were trying twice as hard not to cheat, as you didn't lust after just half of the population. So much more self control! Those fundies that are restricted to opposite sex, only approved families, have no idea of the self control needed to resist the other millions of people! :lol:

Joking, guys, before someone jumps on me.

Archived