IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

OK, so I guess since Sparkly Lauren has stopped updating her blog, xgaynecromancergreg and his bride are picking up the traveling RV reigns now...

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snip

Thank you for saying this and for expressing it so eloquently. The reason that I never registered under the "old" FJ is because I was always a bit wary of being drawn into a pissing match with a longtime poster, not because of what I had to say or how I said it, but simply because I was a newbie (not even a speshul snowflake0 and therefore considered prime hazing material by some longterm posters with high post counts. Since the administration change, the board seems to be much more tolerant and hospitable to new members, or so I thought. FJ needs new members and new voices to grow and how disappointing if this turned out not to be true! (stepping off soapbox - do we have a smile for that?)

Yes we do. :angry-soapbox:

Well that rules that out. But. Novelly would know, wouldn't he? I'm not curious enough to poke around to that extent.

The man was a playah for sure. Not fakey gay - real gay. He came out during his real marriage in the 90s. Pretty typical, nothing special there. Discovered himself. Aside from leaving a 12 year-old and a 5 year-old behind, it sounds like the right thing to do.

One doesn't "live the lifestyle" for 10+ years and suddenly decide, nope, not gay, heterosexual after all.

Are there drag photos it there? That adds a whole new dimension to the ballgame!

To me that sounds more like he's bisexual that homosexual- he's been in multiple relationships with people of both sexes.

Been weighing that since this saga began. Not familiar enough with how it works. I see it as a gay guy firmly in the closet and in denial in the early part of his life; then coming out to family and "living in the lifestyle" but carrying a lot of guilt and self-recrimination. And missing the non-sexual intimacy of family and wife and kids.

Being gay doesn't equate to perversity and party scene and salacious lifestyle. That's just a fast and furious party lifestyle, not a gay lifestyle. Straight people live that lifestyle and burn out, and then recommit to family and friends left behind, just the same.

To me, bi is swinging both ways at the same time, without being conflicted. I think of 'bi' as not choosing one or the other. But I don't know that. Just thinking.

I wonder if going on the road is a ploy to get away from nosy church members who ask weekly when Dede is having the baby. Being itinerant there won't be as many real people in their lives to notice that she is eleventy!!!!11!!!1! weeks pregnant and still hasn't given birth. Unless these people start talking to each other (or to those of us monitoring them via the internet) they won't really realize that something is up with the situation, they'll probably just accept Dede and XgayGreg's story that she's pregnant at face value. That way they'll never actually have to come up with a real baby to show people.

Oh you know it!

She's having a birthday. March 27.

post-6044-14451997241658_thumb.jpg

So what about her real son when they get this XgayGodMobile? Or will XGG's assholery continue and they will just dump this kid like he did his own two?

Maybe they will hook up with that MckMama and peddle supplements while they "preach"?

Yes. What will they do with the little boy? Homeschool. More babies (ha). American X-Gay Family Prairie Wagon.

Are there drag photos it there? That adds a whole new dimension to the ballgame!

Not so far. But super super curious.

Using the public records search of Jacksonville's Property Appraiser and Clerk of Court websites (though you do have to register as a user), Greg Haislip had driving fines in 2002 and in 2008, and also in 2008, pled Nolo Contendere (no contest?) to "FALSE REPRESENTATION AS A LICENSED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR."

If it is the same Greg (Gregory Allen Haislip b. Nov 22, 1959), he appears to have a trend of trouble with the truth.

As an aside, Jim Novelly married in 2000 to a woman; did Greg claim a slave relationship with a married man :shock:, or do I have the timeline wrong?

Yes. What will they do with the little boy? Homeschool. More babies (ha). American X-Gay Family Prairie Wagon.

Not so far. But super super curious.

There is a family member on his Facebook that he is friended with that I totally thought was him in drag with a fake profile (you probably know who I'm talking about if you filter his friends by his surname). I figured out its not really him but just a family member with a strong resemblance to Greg.

As for Dede's kid...I think it was mentioned upthread that it appears Dede does not have custody of the child. Can't verify for sure but she doesn't seem to discuss her child much, especially when she is so open about everything lee. I'm afraid he has been pushed over to make room for the little miracle.

As for X2G...his children/grandchildren are only mentioned when it suits X2G as props in his ministry. Hell his two grown sons don't even go by Haislip....it appears their step dad adopted them (can't blame them either). I feel for them...their father really has put them through the emotional ringer. Divorcing your mom to date men, then going straight again with a ministry...wearing embroidered blazers and decals on the car exclaiming how he is so totally not gay at all anymore. Then your stepmother announces an eleventy!!!11! pregnancy all the while having confrontations in public places with anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Yeah, I would totally try not to associate myself with dear old dad either :shock:

OK, this thread has exploded since I was able to last check it out, so I'm still catching up, but I had to brag, this one was mine. I've been blessed by the xgayministry :dance:

Good one!

Thank you for saying this and for expressing it so eloquently. The reason that I never registered under the "old" FJ is because I was always a bit wary of being drawn into a pissing match with a longtime poster, not because of what I had to say or how I said it, but simply because I was a newbie (not even a speshul snowflake0 and therefore considered prime hazing material by some longterm posters with high post counts. Since the administration change, the board seems to be much more tolerant and hospitable to new members, or so I thought. FJ needs new members and new voices to grow and how disappointing if this turned out not to be true! (stepping off soapbox - do we have a smile for that?)

Ha-not that eloquently. Was typing on my iPhone & I can see autocorrect made a fool out of me ;)

Yeah I have felt that too about FJ but feel the new mod team are doing a better job at stamping it out.

constantgardner, your husband can only have conveniently long-since forgotten med school and the ER...oh wait...worked in hospitals for nearly 20 years, as a....? Not as clinical staff, I'm going to guess.

Sorry. It happens. But as a patient, you would never want to hear that, right? Man, I must totally be revealing the Secrets of The Brotherhood. My bad!

snipped fpr length

Sorry, I know this is a few pages back and things have moved on but I have been asleep. Gulag, I don't really see that you have any right to make assumptions about my husband's job based on what I said. I'd rather not identify his actual job title here, but suffice it to say he has a postgraduate degree in his field and is most certainly on the clinical staff. I didn't say that staff never talked about their patients, only that the language of acronyms has long since gone (at least it has here in the UK). My husband believes that since patients are allowed to see their own medical records now, staff would not risk doing this for fear of being sued.

I cringe to admit I was inthe mental health field before I became a littlemommy. Professionalism did keep us from talking bad about people but intense stress made us bitch constantly about everything else in our jobs. I saved my complaining about specifics till I was home and for my husband's ears. I've been out of that job for four years but still have bad dreams about one client who gave me endless grief. ;) The badmouthing is out there, though. Check out paramedic groups on facebook. There you will see plenty of acronyms and LOTS of venting.

As for DeDe, I listened to the show and attempted their "chat", which led to nothing. It sounded like every other ultra conservative radio smarm that I've ever heard. The only difference was that I hung on every word, hoping for one about the baby.

Free Jinger is not a place where fundies are going to be treated with niceness and respect. But nothing we ever say here to them when they come can compare to the thing that they say about most of us here. They not only say those things they teach them to their children and try to pass laws based on them. So I will not be trying to catch any fundies with honey. I will be snarking on them, even if they show up here. Free Jinger is a snark on fundies forum not a be nice to fundies when they come to visit forum.

As for the poster who flounced, her post didn't sound off to me at all, but the joy of this place is the free speech so that the posters who did think her post sounded weird can say so. Here, old posters bitch at other old posters, old posters bitch at new posters, new posters bitch at old posters and posters who bitch at each other in one thread can totally get along like best friends in the next. It is how this place works but it isn't for everyone.

And I really hope they get the RV and come minister in my area of NC. I don't think it will be hard to spot.

Free Jinger is not a place where fundies are going to be treated with niceness and respect. But nothing we ever say here to them when they come can compare to the thing that they say about most of us here. They not only say those things they teach them to their children and try to pass laws based on them. So I will not be trying to catch any fundies with honey. I will be snarking on them, even if they show up here. Free Jinger is a snark on fundies forum not a be nice to fundies when they come to visit forum.

As for the poster who flounced, her post didn't sound off to me at all, but the joy of this place is the free speech so that the posters who did think her post sounded weird can say so. Here, old posters bitch at other old posters, old posters bitch at new posters, new posters bitch at old posters and posters who bitch at each other in one thread can totally get along like best friends in the next. It is how this place works but it isn't for everyone.

And I really hope they get the RV and come minister in my area of NC. I don't think it will be hard to spot.

I'm going to disagree just a little with you FG. I do agree with your first paragraph. I don't necessarily think fundies should come here expecting hand holding because we are a snark on fundies site, after all.

That being said, we have a small population that seems to delight in poking new people for NO OTHER REASON, but that they have a low post count and while that was tolerated and even encouraged previously, that is not something that we are promoting going forward. If you (generally speaking not YOU personally, FG) don't like what a new person posts, argue with what they posted, don't make your argument they have no clue what they are talking about or they are lying simply because they don't have some mythical "appropriate" post count.

Every single person here was a newbie at one point. No one started out with some mythical post count that made them automagically more important on the forum.

If the only thing you can find wrong with someone's post is that they don't have a high enough post count, please think before posting. How would you like your opinions to be discounted for something you can't really do anything about EXCEPT posting more. If you get shot down for being new every time you post, how are you supposed to get your post count up to the mythical appropriate level exactly...or is that the point?

The site will die without new posters...full stop. It won't be today or tomorrow, but it will happen. Take a look at the stat reports and look at what was already happening. We didn't bust ass to save the site, just to kill it did we (and by we I mean the community, not just myself and the helpmeets)?

I know this community is better than this.

To those of you that are accepting the new people (and that is the majority of you), thank you. I know it's a big change.

Can we please get back to snarking on the elephantine lung horse vag bunny pregnancy now? This is one of the few threads I'm actually reading and I'm not reading it to be all modlike damnit! I want snark!

This thread has been going for so long I almost forgot about the vag bunny!

What with Easter around the corner? Vag Bunny should be the new x-rated term for the Easter bunny :lol:

I know, right? I miss the talk of birthing rabbit parts and that slimy My Little Pony the lady dropped in the Nigerian (?) church where congregants vomited on a regular basis. Good times were had by all.

I gotta mention my bunny kin (not that I would be in any way related to DeDe's vag bunnies, mind you)

Someone, several pages back, mentioned a reborn doll. I, too, had been wondering if somehow a reborn doll would play into this. Some of them look so real that she could possibly fool people on the internet for a while, but obviously no one in person would be fooled. I can just see her becoming one of those people who aren't normal collectors, but people who collect them to pretend that they are real babies.

Teh Menz! Every which way.

:clap: Brava, yetanothermeg!

Of course the truth is as obvious as xgaygreg's sexual orientation, but he probably spins his stay there as he was trying to spread a message of (sexual) love among the sinners.

Someone, several pages back, mentioned a reborn doll. I, too, had been wondering if somehow a reborn doll would play into this. Some of them look so real that she could possibly fool people on the internet for a while, but obviously no one in person would be fooled. I can just see her becoming one of those people who aren't normal collectors, but people who collect them to pretend that they are real babies.

:lol:

prRuV1h.jpg

:lol:

prRuV1h.jpg

aww they even have a vag bunny reborn doll!

Am I the only one that finds the reborn dolls a bit creepy? Maybe I watch too many horror movies, but to me they always look like the baby that ends up being some bloodthirsty thing that can crawl the second it's born and goes on a bloody killing spree of anyone that gets in it's way/finds out it's a bloodthirsty killer baby (ie: It's alive movies)

So what about her real son when they get this XgayGodMobile? Or will XGG's assholery continue and they will just dump this kid like he did his own two?

Maybe they will hook up with that MckMama and peddle supplements while they "preach"?

MckMama's hot mess of a cluster + xgay Greg and Dede's hot mess of a cluster = :shifty: Seriously, I'm not even going to tackle that one before I finish my coffee this morning.

Personally, I would love to see xgay Greg, Dede, and their sparkly bedazzled RV provided by the Lord, hit the open road with the Maxwells. That would be something to see: Steve and xgay Greg could co-lead the sermon on loving your wife, Terified could wear a frumper embroidered with "I USED to love Pepsi, but Jesus set me free!", and Uriah and the xgay mobile could enjoy sweet fellowship after anointing each other with a little 10W30. :lol:

Edited to add: To fix an icon.

Archived