IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

Huh? I've never had kids & never had any abortions. It's called birth control. I don't understand what you're saying-that because someone hasn't had lots of children she must have had abortions?

I'm sure I'm misunderstanding your point-can you clarify?

Edited for clumsy fingers on iPhone

It's possible for some of us to get to our 30's without ever having been pregnant ;) Even the super fertile can avoid it with vigilance to birth control. Anyways, it's not uncommon in my world (urban professional) for women to have their first kid in their mid-30's. I have several friends having or had their first kid in the past year and their ages are 31, 32, 34, and 35.

But we don't know for sure with Dede if she has any other non-imaginary kids other than the one we see in photos. She is old enough to have children who would be young adults.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, gulag. Either you are joking or you are incredibly ignorant. I am almost 30 and my Pill has never failed me so I have never been pregnant. Many women are infertile or simply never get pregnant unless they start trying. It's crazy to say that just bc she only has the one kid that she must have had many abortions.

Greg is on quiet the posting spree this morning. 4 posts so far and it's only 9:30 in the morning.

Teh gayz have made him cry :roll:

I am physically grieved that his nation continues to fall so far away from God. My chest is tight and I am sitting here crying for this nation.

God how I want to do so much more for You to win this nation back to You. Please send me and my family Lord, we will go!!!

So Greg's crying and having chest pains and Dede is 12 months pregnant. Bet it's a fun morning at their house...oh wait, they don't have a house. Don't you know his parents are ready for them to pack up their freak show and get the hell out?

Now I kind of wish we had driven around Warrenton a bit when we picked up the puppy. I didn't know what (else) I could potentially spot! Well I'm sure I can make a day trip or next time we get a puppy, have a little side trip ;)

I have the property records for deann a Schaffer married to a Michael l Schaffer (google confirms this is her ex husband) living in warrentown. Bought the house in 2006 for 450k. 4 bedroom 4 bath almost 2000 sq feet. She is still on the deed.

Greg is on quiet the posting spree this morning. 4 posts so far and it's only 9:30 in the morning.

So Greg's crying and having chest pains and Dede is 12 months pregnant. Bet it's a fun morning at their house...oh wait, they don't have a house. Don't you know his parents are ready for them to pack up their freak show and get the hell out?

We established that Dede's son has limited contact with them, right? I really, really hope he is somewhere else with some stability and no eleventy pregnant mom or crying to Jesus stepdad. Imagine having to be exposed to that kind of drama and insanity as a little kid. You're never too young to facepalm. :(

It's crazy to say that just bc she only has the one kid that she must have had many abortions.

Yikes. Very touchy for some of you. Sorry about that. Um, it's not about you. Everything relative to this issue, this person, this situation on this thread, and the deconstruction of this on this snark forum.

And no, I didn't say "just bc she only has the one kid...she must have had many abortions." Certainly don't think that. My other thought was how interesting it would be if she was one of the virtuous few that actually really never has sex outside of marriage.

I have no idea how many kids she actually has. Maybe she's had a kid every year of her adult life and gave them all up for adoption. Maybe she's got mental issues related to that?

We're anonymously putting these people under our microscope, indulging trashy speculation about every aspect of their lives.

As an aside, it sounds like the anti-choice campaign is effectively delivering its message - that abortions equate to birth control. Simply not true. Most women are not running around having promiscuous irresponsible sex.

Fact - the various birth control methods available to Americans have rates of failure for one reason or another, which results in unintended pregnancies.

Fact - the segment of the population that experiences difficulty in conception for one reason or another is a relatively small slice of the demographic pie.

I'm not going here. I'm sticking to the eleventy111 lung pregnancy and the exgaygregnecromancer baby daddy.

We established that Dede's son has limited contact with them, right? I really, really hope he is somewhere else with some stability and no eleventy pregnant mom or crying to Jesus stepdad. Imagine having to be exposed to that kind of drama and insanity as a little kid. You're never too young to facepalm. :(

I don't think we've established, only speculated since she doesn't seem to discuss him much on her facebook. She seems to overshare on every other aspect of her life, so I doubt she would all of a sudden be private about her son.

I really really hope he isn't with her and doesn't have to live with this hot mess on a daily basis.

We established that Dede's son has limited contact with them, right? I really, really hope he is somewhere else with some stability and no eleventy pregnant mom or crying to Jesus stepdad. Imagine having to be exposed to that kind of drama and insanity as a little kid. You're never too young to facepalm. :

I don't think we've established, only speculated since she doesn't seem to discuss him much on her facebook. She seems to overshare on every other aspect of her life, so I doubt she would all of a sudden be private about her son.

I really really hope he isn't with her and doesn't have to live with this hot mess on a daily basis.

The little guy seems to spend a fair amount of time at the grandparents Virginia farm, year round. Saw a message that when the grandparents traveled, he went with them.

It looks like a terrific environment for a little man to be in - goats and building stuff and barns and hay lofts. Of course there's no way to know, but from appearances it looks like a superior situation.

They're probably not taking the kid on the RV Excellent Ex-gay Adventure. Just the lung pregnancy or rainbow babies small horses miracle, depending on when God beams the RV into the driveway.

Yikes. Very touchy for some of you. Sorry about that. Um, it's not about you. Everything relative to this issue, this person, this situation on this thread, and the deconstruction of this on this snark forum.

And no, I didn't say "just bc she only has the one kid...she must have had many abortions." Certainly don't think that. My other thought was how interesting it would be if she was one of the virtuous few that actually really never has sex outside of marriage.

I have no idea how many kids she actually has. Maybe she's had a kid every year of her adult life and gave them all up for adoption. Maybe she's got mental issues related to that?

We're anonymously putting these people under our microscope, indulging trashy speculation about every aspect of their lives.

As an aside, it sounds like the anti-choice campaign is effectively delivering its message - that abortions equate to birth control. Simply not true. Most women are not running around having promiscuous irresponsible sex.

Fact - the various birth control methods available to Americans have rates of failure for one reason or another, which results in unintended pregnancies.

Fact - the segment of the population that experiences difficulty in conception for one reason or another is a relatively small slice of the demographic pie.

I'm not going here. I'm sticking to the eleventy111 lung pregnancy and the exgaygregnecromancer baby daddy.

But.. you're the one who brought up abortions and birth control? I'm sorry, I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say here:

Right?! I'm ruder and less genteel. I immediately thought of birth control, presumably being in the nursing field, and her advanced age as it relates to having just one child who appears to be younger than school age. She went her entire adult life without getting pregnant? Naw. I wonder how many abortions she's had? Sorry, had to say it.
Can you please clarify?

I want to know about this tumor baby now! I feel like driving over to NC and following the gay mobile until I have answers!

He's going to be quite busy tomorrow with the supreme court considering prop 8. Of course, we won't have a ruling for months but that won't stop him from posting "the world is ending" rants.

How long do you think it will be before X2G cracks? Whoever brought up the point he is kind of living as a gay man but pretending not to be gay has a really good point. It seems like he does have a certain amount of intimacy with Dede but it doesn't come off as husband/wife to me. I had that same kind of relationship with my gay male friends.

I wonder if he would be happy if he found a church that accepted gays and preached love? I wonder if he knows that not all gay men are dancing in assless chaps at Pride parades and have trysts in public restrooms at state parks? I know gay men who are just as boring as my parents...only difference is they live with a man!

riffles

I think he wants the assless chaps and feather boas lifestyle, though. How many straight men walk around with embroidered messages on their shirts and blazers? He is super flamboyant.

Huh? I've never had kids & never had any abortions. It's called birth control. I don't understand what you're saying-that because someone hasn't had lots of children she must have had abortions?

I'm sure I'm misunderstanding your point-can you clarify?

In addition to BC, it could also just be biology or fate.

My sister, who conceived about a year after getting married, then had her second child at 29. She never used BC or NFP, didn't avoid certain times of the month, and never got pregnant again (although would have welcomed more children if they came along!). I have several friends (in their early 40s) who had a few kids but never conceived again, who weren't using BC, and, like my sister, would have welcomed more.

Right?! I'm ruder and less genteel. I immediately thought of birth control, presumably being in the nursing field, and her advanced age as it relates to having just one child who appears to be younger than school age. She went her entire adult life without getting pregnant? Naw. I wonder how many abortions she's had? Sorry, had to say it.

Just chiming in to say I am in my 40's and have never been pregnant. As already noted, it's entirely possible.

They own a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder & they are delinquent on the $40 registration. The address listed is the FIL's house. tax.pittcountync.gov/publicwebaccess/BillDetails.aspx?BillPk=1762742

This just makes me sad. She left a husband & decent house for this xgay loser who has no job, no house, and probably no money. (I'm still not buying the reports of a abusive husband yet, there's no proof and I don't think she ever directly said he was abusive.)

They own a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder & they are delinquent on the $40 registration. The address listed is the FIL's house. tax.pittcountync.gov/publicwebaccess/BillDetails.aspx?BillPk=1762742

This just makes me sad. She left a husband & decent house for this xgay loser who has no job, no house, and probably no money. (I'm still not buying the reports of a abusive husband yet, there's no proof and I don't think she ever directly said he was abusive.)

Both she and Greg are rather sad characters. She doesn't seem like a bad person to me...just very naive. She comes across to me as someone who can easily be taken advantage of. Abusive men tend to target women who are like that, and I could see her in a relationship like that. Domestic violence happens in nice homes with nice cars.

Interesting to note that Dede did seem to be relatively successful (or was married to someone who was) and came from middle to upper middle class. This really seems to be quite the step down...I wonder if she feels like she is "saving" Greg?

Both she and Greg are rather sad characters. She doesn't seem like a bad person to me...just very naive. She comes across to me as someone who can easily be taken advantage of. Abusive men tend to target women who are like that, and I could see her in a relationship like that. Domestic violence happens in nice homes with nice cars.

Interesting to note that Dede did seem to be relatively successful (or was married to someone who was) and came from middle to upper middle class. This really seems to be quite the step down...I wonder if she feels like she is "saving" Greg?

(bolding mine)

I wasn't implying that it doesn't! Just that she left a nice lifestyle and went to this. I was just preventing someone from telling me she left her nice lifestyle because her exhusband was abusive. Hopefully that makes sense. ;)

edit: clarified my wording

(bolding mine)

I wasn't implying that it doesn't! Just that she left a nice lifestyle and went to this. I was just preventing someone from telling me she left her nice lifestyle because her exhusband was abusive. Hopefully that makes sense. ;)

edit: clarified my wording

I thought you meant that :) But ITA with you that it seems like a massive step down for her.

It looks like google street view hasn't made it to their little subdivision but it looks like they live in an area with a mix of modular and trailers. X2G's dad was a pastor so he probably wasn't making much either.

I wonder what Greg's career was before he divorced his wife? We know he has a psychology degree, so what did he do with it? He mentioned he had his own (not very successful) cleaning business, and he couldn't afford for a few years after becoming xgay to move out of his condo he shared with his xgaypartner.

My money is on Greg being a professional leech. No self respecting person would sit on their ass posting on fb all day while letting their elderly parents support them. As the above poster mentioned, he was leeching from his boyfriend for like 18 months even after he was "xgay". :roll:

I can't remember where, but yesterday I was reading a rant (by Everpreg.Dede) about how the church should have been willing to provide for him until he could get on his feet after he left the "gay lifestyle".

here it is:

Can you imagine if there was a church that knew how to care for my husband after he came to the Lord? What if it was your son or daughter that was delivered from being gay? Wouldn't it be awesome if every church knew how to care for their harvest? I would have loved to hear my husband say, "Dede, after I left the lifestyle my church leased me an apartment for 6 months just so I could get out of my ex-lovers town house."

cupguru.blogspot.com/2012/09/do-you-know-how-to-care-for-your-harvest.html

People are using that post to question her on the "pregnancy". One of them took it way too far if you ask me, but there it is.

I'm not sure either. Her dad posted this on facebook: "I just got back from spending 5 days near Cape Canaveral, FL, visiting our grandson, xxxxxxx, and his dad. Mike was sick most of the time and in bed so we saw little of him."

Do we know her son's name? If that's him and he's staying with dad instead of mom I think that says a lot.

here it is:

cupguru.blogspot.com/2012/09/do-you-know-how-to-care-for-your-harvest.html

People are using that post to question her on the "pregnancy". One of them took it way too far if you ask me, but there it is.

Much too far. These comments are probably reason the updates stopped.

I'm not sure either. Her dad posted this on facebook: "I just got back from spending 5 days near Cape Canaveral, FL, visiting our grandson, xxxxxxx, and his dad. Mike was sick most of the time and in bed so we saw little of him."

Do we know her son's name? If that's him and he's staying with dad instead of mom I think that says a lot.

I know it's not terribly hard to find out Dede and X2G's info but I think it's a good idea not to actually name family member's names on here.

On the other hand, it appears that Dede likely does not have custody.

Archived