IGNORED

Littlest Pecan Thief: Priscilla & David Waller's Baby

happy atheist

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! In the flesh, for real? :geek:

It's not on the blog. Where did you see it?

He's a big boy! Paul William is a nice name too, light on the fundie nuttiness I was half expecting. I wonder if they'll go with a P theme. P for Prancing Pecan Pilferer, P for Prissy.... It could work.

Priscilla looks great for 12 hours post childbirth, and it looks like she had a home birth, either that or was released from hospital way sooner than first time mums usually are.

Wtf is with Priscilla handing out printed up verses to the midwives while in labor though? You'd think it could be the one time when it was all about her and she didn't have to worry about "ministering to others".

Must have been a home birth. Looks like they are in their living room. Davey talks about "the staff they worked with," and he calls Priss his "darling little wife." Blech

Yay! In the flesh, for real? :geek:

It's not on the blog. Where did you see it?

Here ya go - youtube.com/watch?v=QqdAAl6JgME

edited to unlink youtube

Priscilla's strange, slow manner is never more obvious than in this video. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was still feeling the after effects of drugs but, after a fundie birth, it's unlikely.

He actually called her "my little darling wife." Shudder.

Yeah I found that extremely creepy! Then he pulls he hair back? wtf

Maybe he was checking for split ends.

Either way welcome Pecan and good fucking luck!

Good luck, kid. May you emerge from your parents' care as unscathed as possible.

Priscilla's strange, slow manner is never more obvious than in this video. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was still feeling the after effects of drugs but, after a fundie birth, it's unlikely.

Drugged up was my thought, too. Pain killers after birth are ok for fundies, aren't they? I've not given birth, is her difficulty concentrating normal after pushing out a human?

Does Priscilla always look like she can't stand the thief to touch her? The bit with the hair, ick!

What a cute (and non-threatening name), though I do like Wallerby.

Archived