IGNORED

Littlest Pecan Thief: Priscilla & David Waller's Baby

happy atheist

Is there some reason they make all of these "teaching" videos beyond just liking to hear themselves talk?

I kept asking the same thing...

Also, the hardest thing about having a baby? Pushing it out of your vagina.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think David's really going for a storytellin' preacher thing, but he's not a natural and it's just awkward.

YwKWoqXasSU

Its kind of strange that he has props for his little speech, they're not even terribly good props. So Davie, if I'm a good sheep I get a plastic medal? WOO HOO!

How does he segue from baby to jesus to ALL ABOUT HIM back to baby and jebus so smoothly? Its truly talent!

I'm a little sad that pissy didnt make an appearance in the video, since he did throw her the bone about how she was "preparing" for labor I think she should have smiled adoringly... unless she's already having contractions and is sitting in her tub while he makes a youtube mooviee.... That may actually be worse than napping.

I kept asking the same thing...

Also, the hardest thing about having a baby? Pushing it out of your vagina.

You forget that it's all about David. In which case, the hardest part was ... no, I'm not going to say it. You can finish that sentence based on your own one.

She's got one of those twirly scarves that I trying to find a knitting pattern for.

D'ya think David might share the pattern with you?

David can't even wear jeans casually! He just looks like a middle-aged man and he's (I'm guessing) in his twenties.

David can't even wear jeans casually! He just looks like a middle-aged man and he's (I'm guessing) in his twenties.

That is an insult to middle aged men!

D'ya think David might share the pattern with you?

Maybe I could ask him where he "gleaned" the pattern from. :lol:

I think he talks just like Jim Bob on this video. Same gestures, same tone, same age...

No Pecan Sandy Jr yet?

I will say one thing for David Waller...he at least isn't work shy like John Shrader or Smuggar. Selfish dick yes, but I think in general Priscilla will be better cared for than Esther or Anna.

babies are vary rarely born exactly on the due date ;) she could be pregnant two more weeks.

Yep, agreed. I always refer to it as "due" date. Your baby and your body are ready when they're ready.

I posted a link to a free pattern and instructional video over in Hobbies.

I responded to your post over there. :text-thankyoublue:

I was looking on ravelry and got a couple of patterns but hadn't come across the one you linked yet. This looks like lose to what Priscilla was wearing though I am not sure it was hand knitted.

I think he talks just like Jim Bob on this video. Same gestures, same tone, same age...

Tells me they have had the same training and examples of "how to be holy"

Well, well, well...guess we have further proof David reads here.

I left a very nicely worded post on their site asking about the scarf. It didn't make moderation and it's gone.

I left a very nicely worded post on their site asking about the scarf. It didn't make moderation and it's gone.

Hi, David! Love your mom jeans!

Maybe my attempt at "fundie-speak" didn't work. And I simply can't bring myself to write with SOTDRT misspellings and grammatical errors.

Hmpf. We did honestly want to know about that scarf. It's a nice one. :?:

I'm a little sad that pissy didnt make an appearance in the video, since he did throw her the bone about how she was "preparing" for labor I think she should have smiled adoringly... unless she's already having contractions and is sitting in her tub while he makes a youtube mooviee.... That may actually be worse than napping.

She may have been filming the video, though I really hope not since it looks like she would have had to be standing on something to get that angle.

Was I misunderstanding him or did he refer to Priscilla as a good and faithful servant (near the end) with regard to her having the baby??

I think the Seven Sisters have twirly scarfs for sale in their Etsy shop.

I think the Seven Sisters have twirly scarfs for sale in their Etsy shop.

Yes, they do have them in their shop. They are under priced for the amount of work that goes into a hand knit or hand crochet item. People that under price their items frustrate me. It furthers the idea that hand crafted items dont take a lot of time or effort. Their hand sewn items are also under price. They should pay themselves in accordance to the amount of time they put into making the item plus the amount it cost for the materials.

Archived