IGNORED

Littlest Pecan Thief: Priscilla & David Waller's Baby

happy atheist

We're four days past the "due date." Poor little Pecan is scared to come out, and who could blame him?

I just hope the poor little tree nut doesn't get extra blanket training time for being tardy. :(

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope the poor little tree nut doesn't get extra blanket training time for being tardy. :(

He'll be fine hanging with the Duggars in years to come, since he's already on Duggar Time.

We're four days past the "due date." Poor little Pecan is scared to come out, and who could blame him?

The preaching will only get louder.

Even if the little pecan was shelled they wouldnt dare announce lest they glean some fame from the Duggar premiere. Baby Waller video will be posted tomorrow, after the Live + 24 DVR ratings are calculated.

Today HAS to be the day L'il Pecan Wallerbee makes his appearance so Davilla can view his flesh!

Why did we not have a baby pool going for this? I mean, what's Free Jinger missing? GAMBLING, that's what. Maybe we could do pools for the prominent new fundie babies and the winner could get a personalized avatar like the Post of the Week avatar.

We should start a pool for the new Smuganna offspring and of course the miracle DedexgayGreg ummm, whatever it is she's pregnant with.

Anna is due June 7, I believe. I'm gonna guess the new Smuganna is coming June 11 @ 4 pm.

Dede and the exgaynecromancer's whatever is gonna come when the next plague of frogs rains down from sky.

Today HAS to be the day L'il Pecan Wallerbee makes his appearance so Davilla can view his flesh!

Why did we not have a baby pool going for this? I mean, what's Free Jinger missing? GAMBLING, that's what. Maybe we could do pools for the prominent new fundie babies and the winner could get a personalized avatar like the Post of the Week avatar.

We should start a pool for the new Smuganna offspring and of course the miracle DedexgayGreg ummm, whatever it is she's pregnant with.

Anna is due June 7, I believe. I'm gonna guess the new Smuganna is coming June 11 @ 4 pm.

Dede and the exgaynecromancer's whatever is gonna come when the next plague of frogs rains down from sky.

Holy shit -- GAMBLING! You're right, Joan! And maybe even a drinking game of some kind. Hmmmm.

ETA: Do we know for sure the new Smuggar is a girl? I must have missed something.

I don't know that the new baby is a girl -- I was just trying to be cute and combine the parents' names: Smuganna, get it? Well, maybe that didn't work so well. :lol: We could also guess the sex before it's announced. Although in Smuganna's case, there's some talk that Jana gave that one away already.

A drinking game during the 19K&C show would be boss! Except many have to get up and work the next day. Take a drink every time one of the kids rolls their eyes at Jim Boob. Drink every time Clown Car tries to tell us Josie is on track developmentally. The drunk posts that follow could be epic!

It's not possible to create a drinking game based on Dede and exgaygreg, tho. We'd all end up alcoholics.

:lol:

I was just thinking the other day that snark, gambling, and booze go so well together. Looks like we should all get wasted next Tuesday! (Crap. I'm still pregnant.)

In other news, while checking their website for their inevitable Pecan thief debut video, I just stumbled upon the video of Priscilla in the baby's room talking about sheep. The theme of their nursery is "sheep". Which she then goes on to describe as "dumb animals".

So that's something that should encourage the L'il Pecan gleaner out of Priscilla's womb!

i don't mean to hijack this thread -- but i'm a little curious

is the SIL preggo too?

davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/03/02/family-fun-with-friends/img_1106/

seems to be wearing a mom-to-be shirt

Link won't work for me, but both of David's sisters in law, Anna and Valerie, are with child. Someone confirm that it is either of them in the pic?

I don't know that the new baby is a girl -- I was just trying to be cute and combine the parents' names: Smuganna, get it? Well, maybe that didn't work so well. :lol: We could also guess the sex before it's announced. Although in Smuganna's case, there's some talk that Jana gave that one away already.

A drinking game during the 19K&C show would be boss! Except many have to get up and work the next day. Take a drink every time one of the kids rolls their eyes at Jim Boob. Drink every time Clown Car tries to tell us Josie is on track developmentally. The drunk posts that follow could be epic!

It's not possible to create a drinking game based on Dede and exgaygreg, tho. We'd all end up alcoholics.

:lol:

Ohhh, well your effort was creative. You KNOW Smuggar probably knows -- maybe it will be a big reveal on the show. I actually don't watch the show until it's available online so I'm always a bit behind.

Well, I guess as far as births go, we'll just sit on back and wait in the Pecan Gallery for an announcement from the Prissy Pecan Thief camp... dum-de-dum-de-dum...

Link won't work for me, but both of David's sisters in law, Anna and Valerie, are with child. Someone confirm that it is either of them in the pic?

Yeah, that's Valerie. She doesn't really appear to be showing yet.

heeheehee :) thanks! i don't think she looks with child either but i mean you do have to emphasize the fact that there is bun in the oven :)

Do we have any news appeared yet? For some reason I have trouble accessing the David Loves Priscilla site so I'm depending on FJ to keep me up to date.

Do we have any news appeared yet? For some reason I have trouble accessing the David Loves Priscilla site so I'm depending on FJ to keep me up to date.

Not yet.

Still no news. I hope everything is ok. I can't believe Davila wouldn't be posting and bragging the second the baby exits the bessed womb.

She's only a week overdue and the last time we saw her it didn't appear that the baby had dropped at all yet. It will probably be sometime over the next few days.

I have this vision of David anxiously pacing around the house making endless bad analogies about Jesus and patience and telling stories about how he had to wait a long time in line for a pony ride once when he was six but oh, the ride was so joyful once he finally mounted the flesh of that beast.

Poor Priscilla.

Maybe he just isn't here yet. First time babies can be stubborn, and I'm not sure that either of them would let a doctor induce

Maybe he just isn't here yet. First time babies can be stubborn, and I'm not sure that either of them would let a doctor induce

True. My first actually came on her due date, which is a good thing because I was ready to get the plunger. Poor Prissy. The last month is so uncomfortable and seems to last forever. I hope all is well.

I am assuming this is a home birth with a midwife, no?

Archived