IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
@ Lissar; I've deleted the post of Joy-Anna. I agree it's wrong and she's just a child.

Hope I haven't overstepped the line with the modding though. I just thought the image posted was inappropriate.

Sola - I don't know about the modding question. It does look like you zapped my whole post instead of just the pic. (No big deal.) I saw the pic and thought it was very uncool and wanted to register my personal disgust with it, but I don't know if it was against the rules.

We all have different lines for that sort of thing and it was far beyond what's okay with me, but I don't want people to think I'm deciding that for everyone.

Sola - I don't know about the modding question. It does look like you zapped my whole post instead of just the pic. (No big deal.) I saw the pic and thought it was very uncool and wanted to register my personal disgust with it, but I don't know if it was against the rules.

We all have different lines for that sort of thing and it was far beyond what's okay with me, but I don't want people to think I'm deciding that for everyone.

Well I couldn't find how to remove the image from your post without removing your post. I removed the original one, but the image still showed up in your post so I thought it best to remove that too.

Personally I am of the opinion that if it is about someone under the age of 18, it had better not be sexual related. It wasn't illegal but it was in poor taste.

But I didn't want to piss anyone off either!

Guest Anonymous

I would have edited it myself to remove the pic once the OP was gone. But it's not a big deal in this case and I'm not bent out of shape about it, I just prefer to not have posts deleted entirely for the sake of knowing what was said, etc.

I would have edited it myself to remove the pic once the OP was gone. But it's not a big deal in this case and I'm not bent out of shape about it, I just prefer to not have posts deleted entirely for the sake of knowing what was said, etc.

Sorry Lissar, I couldn't find a way to remove the image. Should have thought about pm-ing you really.

Personally I am of the opinion that if it is about someone under the age of 18, it had better not be sexual related. It wasn't illegal but it was in poor taste.

This.

Sola, as a former mod of a site that was very contentious, the best tack is to always PM the poster first and ask them to edit, with an explanation why the post crossed the line. If they refuse, then edit or take it down, as I guess had to be done in this case.

Poor Joy. She's the one who really needs to get the fuck out of Dodge. Those four years are going to last forever.

That better? And again My apologies if the other offended. I REALLLLLYYYYYY am clueless about things and sometimes make jokes off the cuff without thinking.

you will have excuse jebandpunky he is disabled man and he doesn't understand the difference.

It was corrected we should just move on keep having fun

kidfarm.jpg

you will have excuse jebandpunky he is disabled man and he doesn't understand the difference.

It was corrected we should just move on keep having fun

kidfarm.jpg

Umm, condescending much?

I am not sure what your asking sorry.I am not saying anything about anyone I just don't feel the need to keep going on about something when a simple e_mail to the person to let them know it was mistake will fix the problem.I am not saying it wasn't wrong but the person corrected the problem.It seem to you trying to pick a fight with me and I feel no need to respond to this any more as it in the past.Have a nice day

I really want to caption that picture of Joy looking nice and natural next to one of a J'Slave with full make-up, crunchy hair and fake tan....

Edit: I just noticed she has properly green eyes! So rare and so pretty, I am jealous :lol:

I am not sure what your asking sorry.I am not saying anything about anyone I just don't feel the need to keep going on about something when a simple e_mail to the person to let them know it was mistake will fix the problem.I am not saying it wasn't wrong but the person corrected the problem.It seem to you trying to pick a fight with me and I feel no need to respond to this any more as it in the past.Have a nice day

This bit:

Either you know jebandpunky in which case if he is disabled and he wanted us to know then he would have told us.

Or you don't know him but thought it might be a joke but it comes across as condescending.

I have no problem with jebandpunky. The inappropriate image is removed, everyone screws up now and again. Jebandpunky posted a new funny image and as far as I'm concerned it's over. I just cannot understand why you would post that he is disabled and doesn't understand the difference.

OK let me make it loud and clear...yeah she knows me...in a very Duggarly way! We are courting thanks. And since I don't give a hoot in Butcher Holler whether anyone knows or not I have Aspergers (and I have suspicions one or more of the J boys does too but I won't name names). I am socially clueless. Now let us call this closed and move on!

Guest Anonymous
Rabbittobacco2copy.jpg

I probably said this in another thread, but what the hell's gates is a fourteen-year-old girl doing with frown/worry lines on her forehead?

Sola, as a former mod of a site that was very contentious, the best tack is to always PM the poster first and ask them to edit, with an explanation why the post crossed the line. If they refuse, then edit or take it down, as I guess had to be done in this case.

Poor Joy. She's the one who really needs to get the fuck out of Dodge. Those four years are going to last forever.

Actually, that is the way that we normally handle things at FJ (PM-ing a poster first) unless an image is very egregious and a clear violation of the TOU and needs to come down immediately. It is not our habit or desire to have to edit the posts of others as admins/mods and IMO, it should only be done in the most extreme of circumstances.

However, Sola is brand-new at the modding, so is just learning the ropes.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived