IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished looking through a couple threads for this one and thought it would be good to keep a copy over here so it doesn't get lost!

A drawing someone made of Jill and Derrick before their wedding. I don't know the name of the artist. Which might be a good thing. :lol:

(from Jill's wedding thread here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=22287&start=260#p753013 )

post-10046-14451999255065_thumb.jpg

Due to the wonderful nickname "Dim-Bulb" I'm constantly getting an ad for a light bulb when I visit :lol:.

A drawing someone made of Jill and Derrick before their wedding. I don't know the name of the artist. Which might be a good thing. :lol: (from Jill's wedding thread here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=22287&start=260#p753013 )

[attachment=0]Portrait by LgHmpr.jpg[/attachment]

I actually think it's kind of cute, and hey, they gave Derick the "Howler starter kit" look so it's all good. :clap:

• 1 month later...

This is one ad that keeps showing up on the bottom of FJ threads today.

So... to stay fashionable are the Duggars going to go BACK to frumpers? :twisted:

Calling all speshul snowflakes! Gotta do something different now to be weird!

post-10046-1445199938499_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
012cf46ef4e88df50fec29279.pngI know I didn't make this, but I paused this after trying to show my friend DQ's awful, awful mother of the bride dress from Jill's wedding and I couldn't NOT share this gem of a frame.

012cf46ef4e88df50fec29279.pngI know I didn't make this, but I paused this after trying to show my friend DQ's awful, awful mother of the bride dress from Jill's wedding and I couldn't NOT share this gem of a frame.

She reminds me of a stoned animal...

stoneddogs-1.jpg

funny_owls_that_640_13.jpg

Too much self tanner? NEVER!

OMG GREEN HAIR!!!1!!1!!!! Now the Bateses will never visit again! There will never be a Duggar-Bates courtship after this!

Just saw this one on Free Jana and Josiah FB Group......Bahahahahaha

15812_10106030768538321_6567762293522154_n.jpg?oh=663077fa364289f8ffdf0082c78b44dc&oe=54D757F9

This outfit is horrible. Have a shorter skirt, show some neck, get rid of the Bolero. It'd still be a horrible outfit, but it would at least look a little better!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In light of recent events... I suppose one could ask if they come in child sizes for one of his "friends"?

:snooty:

tumblr_npff100chp1qdvncqo1_500.png

Oh my god I heard this in that awkward hoarse baby voice she does when she's about to start that horrible awkward laugh of hers.

BTW, is it just me or do all the Duggers look a LOT tanner these days? Highly doubtful they go to the beach so they might have a tanning bed at the TTH.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived