IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Just wanted to say I totally enjoyed this thread. I'm just starting to get into the Duggars. Somehow, I've been into VF for years but the Duggars less so. They are pretty fascinating.

Since I'm a newbie, I'm still cracking up over "JimBoob."

I actually think Michelle looks gorgeous here. She looks like she's straight out of the 50's with her hair/make-up and dress. She looks...dare I say... STYLISH and CLASSY? :shock:

I never compliment Michelle on anything, but I find this picture of her to be pretty.

Back before she lost all sanity and had some sparkle in her eyes, she was very pretty. There's a clear change between this and when she lost it. I really don't believe she is operating at full mental capacity anymore.

I don't get this need to always be kissing in public. They do it on their show all the time. I too think this is an inappropriate photo.

Nell

It's like they have a need to prove to the world how "in lurve" they are with each other, like the Christians who feel the need to wear massive crosses and carry big bibles to show how devout and holy and faithful and better than anyone else they are, or men with small penises who drive big SUVs like assholes to show how big of dicks they...have. It's all a show. The Duggars aren't really in as much love as they claim, those Christians are sinning like priests with altar boys behind closed doors, and those assholes have micropenises (google pictures).

Just wanted to say I totally enjoyed this thread. I'm just starting to get into the Duggars. Somehow, I've been into VF for years but the Duggars less so. They are pretty fascinating.

Since I'm a newbie, I'm still cracking up over "JimBoob."

This is a great thread and has brought me many literal laugh-out-loud moments today.

There's also JChelle, just so she doesn't feel left out of the J-names. Josh has been renamed Smuggar because he's a smug-ass Duggar.

It's like they have a need to prove to the world how "in lurve" they are with each other

Reminds me of Shakespeare's "The lady doth protest too much."

Nell

Weird...don't know why Legoman didn't post but man, that's fucking BRILLIANT!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lillian, I love your rage comic :lol:

I might have gone with "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"...but that could probably apply to any of the Duggar pics.

Lillian, I love your rage comic :lol:

I might have gone with "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"...but that could probably apply to any of the Duggar pics.

Thankies :) I had the same thought, but your right, there are soooo many pics it could apply to.

2j1wjf6.jpg

Not mine, but I had to post it. :clap: To it's original artist.

It does make me wonder... when they give God/Nature the right to decide how many children they have, but when something is threatening the life of that child (such as Josie's premature birth) they are happy to go against the 'Natural/Godly' way of things that would see the child die. Even though, by their logic, it should be up to God and not interfered with.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived