IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

So I'm not the only Farkette here!

Nope. The news wasn't well received there. But what news is on fark?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a look at happy shiny J'chelle in the green shirt a few posts above. Then scroll up to the top of the page to happy shiny J'chelle with the stretcher of her kid. It's the EXACT SAME pose, same exact beaming smile on her face.

Take a look at happy shiny J'chelle in the green shirt a few posts above. Then scroll up to the top of the page to happy shiny J'chelle with the stretcher of her kid. It's the EXACT SAME pose, same exact beaming smile on her face.

Yeah, she's a robot all right. :|

"Could you lower the stretcher, please? It's blocking the view of my countenance. Thanks."

Oh my GOD!! This is HILARIOUS!!

She's facing a different camera in the Jason-in-a-stretcher pic, but yeah, insane.

People used the J'word so many times in the J'20 thread it was the first thing I thought of when I saw balloon man.

2jahksi.jpg

A good friend, a major national political figure in Arkansas, paraphrased Ulysses S. Grant re: Jim Bob's reputation among politicos...so I added it to post here. :mrgreen:

Oh my GOD!! This is HILARIOUS!!

Yes, it is kind of sickening that Michelle is smiling and posing for the camera instead of being concerned that her son is hurt. (And that JB would think to start taking pics at this time.)

Jana-the one with her bloomers showing-looks so much like Johanna.

I was thinking the same thing.... Kind of spooky that their names are so similar and they'll most likely look alike....

the only thing with the slip'n'slide... you'll never see a Duggar boy in pink... omgz!

and "lower stretcher, blocking view of my countenance"...lmao! I watched the trainwreck episode in horror with her big plastic grin and her son tied down. awesomez.

I'm glad I could make you all laugh! :) I feel horrible for Jed, though. What a terrifying thing to go through, only to have your family trying to get a good angle of your broken jaw instead of trying to comfort you.

Yes, it is kind of sickening that Michelle is smiling and posing for the camera instead of being concerned that her son is hurt. (And that JB would think to start taking pics at this time.)

I was thinking the same thing. This footage is such a WTF for me. How anyone can think Jim Boob and Mullet are stellar parents when they come across as such narcissistic showboaters is beyond me.

My boyfriend made this for me the other day (he knows about FJ and snarks on the Duggars just as much as I do :lol: ), so I'm going to post it here..it's an oldie but still a goodie! :D

VaginaNotAClownCar2010.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Why the hell is Michelle taking pictures of her son after the accident? What is wrong with her? My daughter fell off her scooter a few weeks ago and I thought she broke her elbow. The only thing I could think about was getting her to the ER as soon as possible..so much that I forgot my hair was a mess and I was wearing my pj's still. I didn't care about anything else but getting her help when she needed it. Oh and I wasn't walking around with a freaking smile on my face like Michelle.

My boyfriend made this for me the other day (he knows about FJ and snarks on the Duggars just as much as I do :lol: ), so I'm going to post it here..it's an oldie but still a goodie! :D

VaginaNotAClownCar2010.jpg

This one will never get old. It sooo needs to be updated as soon as #20 arrives. :lol:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived