IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. There are only 17 kids there. No Josie ( not born) and no Josiah.

Josiah is there, part of 18 kids. It's just hard to keep track counting everyone and I missed him at first, too. Yeah whenever Josiah seems to NOT be around, it IS worrisome! But at least he is there.

whoops, edited to add the word "NOT" lol. Dr. Ruth got in trouble for missing that typo in her book involving how to not get pregnant :lol:

Ah! I finally see him, and yes, next to Anna. He looks soooo young here that I kept making him be someone else. I have to admit, he's my favorite. He reminds me of my 14 yr old son and his best friend, merged into one person, so I always look for him. He's the one I hope gets out of this lifestyle.

Ah! I finally see him, and yes, next to Anna. He looks soooo young here that I kept making him be someone else. I have to admit, he's my favorite. He reminds me of my 14 yr old son and his best friend, merged into one person, so I always look for him. He's the one I hope gets out of this lifestyle.

Yes, he's mine too, along with Joy! Well - I DO hope Hannie gets out of it too - wish it for all of them, but Hannie doesn't take any crap :lol:

• 1 year later...

Ok... Josiah is missing. (Michelle was probably pregnant with Josie). And for some reason this really bothers me.

Michelle is the ATM

1994familyduggar.jpg

This picture really isn't so bad for the time that it was taken. That floral pattern isn't fantastic, but at least it's age appropriate for the girls wearing it, and there's one girl that doesn't match. And most importantly, Michelle, a grown woman, is not wearing a dress that matches her little daughters. If it weren't for the bloomers, you wouldn't even know that they were such an unusual family. They look like just a slightly larger version of any other family for their time.

The expression on Jinger's face is priceless. It's like she knew things were messed up from the very beginning.

This picture was probably taken right around the time that Michelle had the break down and couldn't handle the work and stress. They look almost normal in that picture and it makes me wonder how life would have turned out for all of them if Michelle had made a different decision at that critical point and just went fundie-lite instead of doubling down on super-extreme fundie.

Not surprised that she had a break down: six kids under the age of six would drive anyone mental.. :wink-kitty:

Not surprised that she had a break down: six kids under the age of six would drive anyone mental.. :wink-kitty:

Especially if you believe that the woman should do all the housework/childrearing and co-parenting isn't an option.

That picture is kind of adorable. It's fitting for the time frame it would have been taken, and while the floral print is awful, looks like something I would have seen in my church directory around that same time. Smugs look Smuggy (is that even a word? I guess it is now) even then.

• 7 months later...

I probably said this in another thread, but what the hell's gates is a fourteen-year-old girl doing with frown/worry lines on her forehead?

My best friend growing up had very prominent forehead lines, even when she was a baby/toddler. Nothing to do with stress. Just genetics.

My best friend growing up had very prominent forehead lines, even when she was a baby/toddler. Nothing to do with stress. Just genetics.

At her age I'm sure the wrinkles aren't permanent, just there when she's does it on purpose, like raising an eyebrow. If she keeps it up they could become permanent by age 20 or so.

A couple other examples:Jaden+Smith+gEpwnr3Be5nm.jpeg

IMG_8540-640x427_thumb.jpg

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived