IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

Found this gem of a gif on Tumblr and had to share

ETA: I attempted to put it under spoiler tags but it's not working. I'm sorry.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found this gem of a gif on Tumblr and had to share

Sometimes, having a crappy computer/connection/whatever it is that makes things load slowly for me is very entertaining.

As crazy-wonderful as that is at normal speed, it was even better in slow motion! :lol:

ETA: It took me a minute to realize what Michelle resembles in that gif, then it hit me:

[bBvideo 560,340:3dte8wwl]

[/bBvideo]

Michelle looks like a glammed up Garbage Pail Kid. Her Garbage Pail Kid name could Michelle Bad Smell.

They actually had one called Michelle Muck! I had that one. (Yes, I share a name with the DQ herself. lol)

Just because I wish Josh and all of the Duggars would stop trying to be famous for being famous (and self-righteous), and go out and get simple jobs. As Mel Brooks would say, make a shoe.

1RontLJ.jpg

I'm loving Tumblr right now. Not taking credit for any of these. But I wish I had thought of the Maury and Jessa ones.

duggarmemes.tumblr.com

duggarmemes.tumblr.com/post/127160321789/jessas-first-world-problem

duggarmemes.tumblr.com/post/127157187880/wtffundiefamilies-you-read-it-in-his-voice

For anyone who doesn't recognize those folks, here is the basic info:

I didn't recognize them, but somehow instinctively knew who they were. It might be time back away from FJ for a while. :lol:

Here's someone who did post her reaction before I could imagine it, but, of course, Lori being Lori, that reaction gave me something to work with:

qkPuqjF.jpg

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived