IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

snarkyjan: anna just had a baby, give her a break! she actually did slim down a bit after mac was born, but it took a little while.

Both Josh AND Anna need gym memberships. Is it me, or did they really turn into tuskers?

That and those modest bathing suits ain't exactly flattering....

LOVES me the Vagina: Not a Clown Car pics - any era.

Just me or is Michael wearing a hair-bow-flower?

"Michael" is really Mack. I have the same photo sitting on my china hutch and I was handed that photo way back in March. Mikey wouldn't be born for several more months yet. And before you ask, the bigger baby Anna is holding is Jennifer. Josh is holding Mack because she is lighter than his sister and forcing his pregnant wife to hold Jennifer who is much heavier in an ackward position.

VaginaNotAClownCar2010.jpg

:

I can't think of any good captions for these so if anyone else wants to, have at it.

33cagc2.jpg

I love how Michelle is totally ignoring the squalling infant held by her teenage daughter. Everybody smile!

f430hg.jpg

2rxtaa8.jpg

"Are you my mother?"

Breaker,

If you are interested, and I cannot do it myself for various reasons, a caption to the top photo could be,

"Hey, guys?! Since Mama's havin' a blessin' soon, and the girls are having "Lady Time," I thought we'd all live in the truck for awhile!"

I am in awe of everyone's ability to make these LOL pics; the cat one above is brilliant! I made on about the Robotkinettes, but I thought it too mean, even for me.

Any hints--the icanhazcheeseburger site puts the annoying watermark. Maybe I should just stick to parodies!

6407875737_759982cd47_z.jpg\

6407852291_62e78e6190.jpg

6407846061_7a3c5c00de_z.jpg

Totally forgot that Jana had braces. I think it was about this era that Mullet forced her into Weight Watchers as well. She's easily 10-15 lbs. heavier there than she is now; her face really shows any extra weight (as does mine...it sucks).

And why give Jinger braces? Her teeth look perfectly fine in that escape LOL pic in the post above mine.

This joke was posted on fark, so I can't take credit for anything but adding the captions. Sorry Michelle, but you deserve it.

11wftro.jpg

2i70dol.jpg

Ouch!! :o :lol:

@ Lissar; I've deleted the post of Joy-Anna. I agree it's wrong and she's just a child.

Hope I haven't overstepped the line with the modding though. I just thought the image posted was inappropriate.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived