IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Michelle looks like a glammed up Garbage Pail Kid. Her Garbage Pail Kid name could Michelle Bad Smell.

Michelle looks like a glammed up Garbage Pail Kid. Her Garbage Pail Kid name could Michelle Bad Smell.

I hadn't heard of Garbage Pail Kids, but figured they were a Cabbage Patch spoof. I googled it, and apparently it was right. I also discovered this disgusting gem:

post-2667-14452000435968_thumb.jpg

I hadn't heard of Garbage Pail Kids, but figured they were a Cabbage Patch spoof. I googled it, and apparently it was right. I also discovered this disgusting gem:

Garbage Pail Kids were big in the 80's. I had a few of those cards when I was about 8 or 9, even though my parents hated them.

Garbage Pail Kids were big in the 80's. I had a few of those cards when I was about 8 or 9, even though my parents hated them.

I was born in the late 80s, so that's probably why I don't know them.

I also had a few of those cards, as well as the doll they were a spoof of.

Yikes. Josh holds his daughter in higher regards than his sisters. Anything is possible but I can't even fathom that.

I think my post is being misunderstood. I can completely see how it seems like the meme is saying Josh has touched his little girl. That was not my intention. It meant that it was one of the famous "safeguards" like the picture of Jana and Josh sleeping with a pillow between them somehow preventing any abuse. Sorry for the confusion or if I offended anyone. I was just trying to mock their ridiculous safeguards.

I think my post is being misunderstood. I can completely see how it seems like the meme is saying Josh has touched his little girl. That was not my intention. It meant that it was one of the famous "safeguards" like the picture of Jana and Josh sleeping with a pillow between them somehow preventing any abuse. Sorry for the confusion or if I offended anyone. I was just trying to mock their ridiculous safeguards.

Don't worry, i think we all understood it, it's just that it's so sad to think about. That her own dad has to put her behind him and put a post between them to keep her safe, because of his problems. I thought about that the first time i saw that pic after hearing about his past. So tragic and sad. I hope they're okay.

Home of many Duggar memes. Not sure if this has been posted before:

tlsleaze.tumblr.com/

Just finished looking through a couple threads for this one and thought it would be good to keep a copy over here so it doesn't get lost!

A drawing someone made of Jill and Derrick before their wedding. I don't know the name of the artist. Which might be a good thing. :lol:

(from Jill's wedding thread here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=22287&start=260#p753013 )

[attachment=0]Portrait by LgHmpr.jpg[/attachment]

I didn't fully appreciate this at the time but this kid nailed Derick's post-op look!

012cf46ef4e88df50fec29279.pngI know I didn't make this, but I paused this after trying to show my friend DQ's awful, awful mother of the bride dress from Jill's wedding and I couldn't NOT share this gem of a frame.

Trying not to sneeze or my uterus will fall out again!

I was in the middle if silently chuckling from the previous comments (above yours) then I see this picture. Omg. That image should be illegal. Vomit. [emoji23]

Yikes. Josh holds his daughter in higher regards than his sisters. Anything is possible but I can't even fathom that.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Shouldn't someone hold their children in a bit higher regard than their own siblings?

I was in the middle if silently chuckling from the previous comments (above yours) then I see this picture. Omg. That image should be illegal. Vomit. [emoji23]

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Shouldn't someone hold their children in a bit higher regard than their own siblings?

That wasn't clear on my part. What I was saying that Josh seems to adore M and seems to respect her more than his sisters (which is good he doesn't view her as a convenient servant) so I hope that means he is less likely to misuse her like he did his sister, at least I'm hoping.

8-)

My comment should probably go in the Megyn Kelly interview thread, but I thought that the interview dynamic with Jim Bob and Michelle was interesting. Typically, when both of them participate, Jim Bob will talk, but not come across as particularly well-spoken. He'll say something that actually comes across as logical, and then Michelle will either contradict or cut across him, and refute the sensible thing with something utterly ridiculous. However, she will still come across as the more well-spoken of the two.

With Megyn Kelly, Jim Bob did most of the talking, but neither one of them came across as sensible in any way or particularly well-spoken. They both just looked really bad there.

Saw this gem on Tumblr

tumblr_nqkw7nGWuP1u5s9hao1_500.jpg

The fact that I read this in her voice makes it more hilarious and incredibly annoying at the same time.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived